Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fantasy

Chapter 7

by disturbedangel6 2 reviews

Bleeding through the outside oh it hurts, getting hurt in the process of saving the one you love.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-05 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 581 words

0Unrated
“Elizabeth, you’ve never told me that you have a very good looking and exceptional friend.” My mother smiled at me after our guests have gone.

“Uh… I just forgot to mention him that’s all.” I answered her.

“Oh, well I like him.” She walked into the living room and made herself comfortable on the sofa.

“Meaning, I don’t have to get married to Anthony?” I asked with hope.

“Well this Gerard seems much better than Anthony.” She looked at me.

“So I don’t get married to Anthony.” I said.

“But marry Gerard instead.” She smiled at herself.

“What?” I asked traumatized.

“I mean don’t you agree? You seem so happy and excited when you’re talking about him. You’re bound to marry him.”

“But what is he’s not what he says? What if he’s hiding something?” I asked. What if she finds out that he’s not one of us?

“Oh don’t be nuisance. I like him, and I know you like him too.” She stood up. “Invite him over for the next weekend.” And with that she walked off.

I groaned. No!






“So how was your weekend?” Chantelle snapped at me with her narrowed eyes.

I almost forgot that she was pissed at the whole Gerard thing. “Um… it was okay.” I said.

“Did you see Gerard?” she asked.

“Um…” I tried to say it in a nice way.

“Yes, she did.” Gerard came out of no where with his arm around me.

I tried not to wrinkle my nose.

“Oh. I gotta go.” She said and walked off.

I sighed. “You didn’t have to say that.” I pulled his arm off me.

“Why? Didn’t we not hang out in the weekend?”

“Yes but if you haven’t noticed Chantelle is pissed about that.”

“Oh yeah that. Don’t worry about her. Her likings of me will soon fade away.”

“You know about that?”

He nodded innocently. “I don’t like her. She’s very… up herself.”

I shook my head. “Okay.”

“So did your mum like me?” he asked with a grin plastered on his face.

“More than like you, she loved you.” I said dully.

“Aww, why the sad face?” he asked and stroked my jaw line.

I stepped back. “My mother decided on not marrying me with Anthony but marrying me with you.” I said in monotone.

He laughed then looked at my upset face and stopped laughing. “Really? Your mother can change her mind that fast?”

I nodded.

“Well then why don’t we just get married?”

I looked at him unbelievably. “What? Why?”

“Come on, it’ll be for the best. You’re mother wont change her mind about getting you married but might change her mind on which guy to get married to, so maybe we should get married. We could act like a couple but in reality we’ll be just friends and there won’t be any changes in our relationship.”

I rolled my eyes. “Are you for serious? I do not want to do anything like that with you Gerard. Plus, you’re not one of us. Sooner or later my mother will find out.”

“She wont find out Elizabeth.” He sighed. “Ok, forget I said anything. I gotta go join my group. Later.” He gave a quick wave and trudged to a direction.

I growled. Stupid. That was a stupid plan.









ARgh
Writer's block again.
I don't know anymore.
Sign up to rate and review this story