Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fantasy

Chapter 8

by disturbedangel6 2 reviews

We'll fall so far we'll drown.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-08-13 - Updated: 2008-08-13 - 1085 words

0Unrated
That day was just a blur, I wasn’t really concentrating on what was on around me, not that I had a problem with it but it was irritating. All I could do was think. I wasn’t like any human where when they think they couldn’t concentrate on what’s on around them till people noticed. I knew how to handle all that, but it was annoying that I was thinking more often than usual. What Gerard said to me was like a tape recorder in my mind, always rewinding and replaying his saying. What if what he said could work? My mother would only visit once in awhile… and we could move out far away… not that distance mattered. Oh who am I kidding? Me? A modest yet powerful witch with a filthy bloodsucker? No. it can’t happen. There must be another way. We can’t live with leeches in peace. We never did and never will. I can’t even trust him, what if he planned out on an attack? Besides, my reputation would look nasty if anyone found out.

As I came to a conclusion in my heart I watched Caitlyn mutter about with Chantelle. They were sitting across me in our circle, possibly to not be in hearing distance from me. I smirked and listened to them.

“I know he doesn’t like me… but out of everyone why does he have to choose her?” Chantelle bickered with her hands in the hair symbolizing her anger.

“It’s okay Chantelle. Maybe they’re just friends… I mean… they don’t look like their a couple.” Caitlyn’s eyes wandered.

“Yet.” Chantelle fumed. “Of course she’s beautiful, but I’m beautiful too! I’ve got talent!”

I chuckled escaped from my lips and they automatically turned to me with narrowed eyes. I was fast enough to be covering my mistake by watching James and chuckled once again. “That’s so true, it happened to me too.” I joined in their conversation which surprised them too. They were talking about how Ashley accidentally dropped his phone into the pool. I watched them from the corner of my eye as they turned back to each other and talked about something else. Wow, I never knew girls thought of me that way. The sound of the bell ringing for start of class made some student groan and I started to watch some students leaving their group of pointless friends behind to their next class. As I was watching, my eyes moved to the back of the school grounds where I saw a tall thin boy glaring at me. It was creepy; it took me a second to realize who it was. Mikey, Gerard’s brother. I huffed; he must be upset about what is going on and probably out there to kill me. I glared back at him. He looked nothing like his brother… which left me wondering if he is really Gerard’s biological sibling. Eh, who would wanna know?

“Come on Eliza, you coming or what?” James asked as he stood over me.

I looked up at him. “Yea I’m coming.”

I’ll leave Mikey alone for a moment. I had to focus on what I was going to do with Anthony.




It was the end of the day as I walked out of the school building surrounded by rushing students all excited about going home or the mall with their friends. I was surprised to see Gerard waiting next to the school gates. I hoped that he was waiting for someone else.

“Hey, you take forever to get out of the hell hole.” He greeted me.

“Thanks.” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Let’s get walking.” He smiled and led the way.

I sighed and followed him. Great.

We walked silently down a few blocks until the students decreased around us.

“Don’t you have a brother to walk with?” I asked him.

“Yea, but he likes visiting his girlfriend after school.” He smiled at me.

“Girlfriend?” I asked.

“Yep. She’s a vampire like us, very pretty in fact. It’s been over a few decades of their relationship.” He said.

“And why isn’t he married to her?”

“The legal age to get married is 18 and since Mikey is 16 and she’s 15 it doesn’t work too well.” He pressed his lips together.

“Oh.” I paused, “Well they can lie about their age.”

“Yea they can, but they like it like this.” He walked in a slower pace. “You looked deep in thought today.” He had a worried look on his face.

“Wouldn’t you like to know.” I rolled my eyes.

“Come on, it wont be too bad you know. Think of us as friends just disguising ourselves as a married couple. See, no harm done.” He spoke it like it was the simplest thing in the world.

I sighed. “Look Gerard, I’m a witch and you’re a vampire. These things don’t work out great, don’t you understand that?”

“I know where you’re coming from Elizabeth, but can’t you have an open mind for a second? Here I am trying to help you and you’re just declining my offer.” He stopped walking and faced me with his face close to mine. “If you’re thinking that I would hurt you then don’t, I promise with all my heart and soul that I would not ever do that to you. Just look at me as a human friend. Hell, if you want you can look at my past records, I haven’t done anything wrong. If you need some time to think about this then I’m giving you it, just remember that I’m here for you.” His hazel eyes held my gaze.

To be honest, no one, not even my mother have said anything like this to me. I felt like I’ve got a shoulder to lean on, someone to turn to when I am in trouble. The only problem was that he wasn’t my kind. I broke my gaze and looked down. “Thank you. I will think about it.” I answered him.

“Good.” He said in a lighter tone and started walking again. “You know what Elizabeth? We’ll make a good couple.” He winked at me.

My eyes widened.

“I’m joking!” he laughed.

But that kept me thinking. Would we?







I'm sleepy and I gotta art exam tomorrow.
Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story