Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fantasy

Chapter 9

by disturbedangel6 1 review

gerard can hear from a big distance.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-08-22 - Updated: 2008-08-23 - 716 words

0Unrated
“Elizabeth, you should invite Gerard over tonight.” My mother said as she walked swiftly passed me to open the front door.

I glanced out the window and a smirk appeared on my lips. “Mother I don’t think Gerard will be at school today. But I’ll see if I can still invite him over.”

The sky was blue and the sun was out between the clouds. Vampires didn’t like the sun. So I expected Gerard not going to school today.

“Oh really?” my mother thought. “Well try and find him and invite him over. I’d love to see him once again.”

I nodded and headed out. “I’ll see you later.”

She nodded and closed the door behind me.

It was so nice to have the sun warming me up. It wasn’t nice to live at a place where the sun is out rarely. But it was a great place for vampires to hang around. My mind was swirling with thoughts too much. I do control them but at times I just get curious to see where my thoughts take me. I mean what if Gerard and I did what he planned? Get married, look like a couple but really just friends. It’ll be like playing a game. But it’s also like living a lie. I let out a sigh. I’ll just wait till my mother says something about this marriage thing. She hasn’t said anything yet… maybe she’ll just forget. She will never.




I sat with the group that I sit with everyday and I absently gazed afar.

“Eliza, can I talk to you for a moment?” I heard Ashley asked.

“Yep.” I stood up and followed him to a distance. I already knew what he was going to ask and I was already thinking the answer.

“Um… I have to go to this family thing… its formal and well… my partner kinda didn’t wanna go on the last minute.” He paused and sighed. “So I was hoping maybe you can be my partner just for this night?” he asked trying to avoid my eyes.

My pursed my lips together and watched his movements. He seemed shy. I really don’t know Ashley that much. As in I’m not close to him or something. He didn’t seem to be like James or Matt. “When is it?” I asked. I already knew, but I didn’t want to look supernatural or anything.

His face slightly beamed. “It’s the day after tomorrow… I mean it’s Saturday.” He stuttered.

“Oh.” I slowly nodded. “I guess it’ll be okay if I go then.” I smiled sweetly.

“Really?” his eyes widened.

I nodded. “Of course.”

“Oh thanks so much! I thought I was going to be a loser amongst my family and friends! I owe you so much!” he looked so relieved and thankful.

“You’re welcome.” I smiled.

“Umm… if you want I can get my sister to lend you one of her dresses.” He looked shy.

“Oh no, don’t worry. I’ve got a formal dress that I can wear.” I said.

“Oh that’s cool!” he grinned and looked back to the group. “I guess we should get back, they must be having other thoughts.”

“Yea.” I agreed. “They always do.”

We sat back to out usual positions and I went back to gazing afar.

“So why did you guys have to go like a million miles away from us to talk?” Michelle asked with the taste of jealousy in her tone.

I smirked but didn’t answer.

Instead Ashley answered her. “None of your business Michelle.”




I for once walked home alone, which was great. I loved walking alone, it relaxes my mind. I suppose my mother would allow me out again. It’s not like I would get kidnapped, murdered or raped. I had the strength to protect myself.




I sighed when I heard the front door knock. I got up to answer the door. I opened the door to reveal Gerard stand with a big grin on his face.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I over heard that your mother wanted me to come over.” He said proudly.

I narrowed my eyes at him. “Come in.”
Sign up to rate and review this story