Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The girl all the bad guys want

Heartless

by alice93 8 reviews

Bad news I'm afraid.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-08-05 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 1095 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Well that was an eventful evening.” I sighed, sitting down on his bed to take my pantyhose off.

“That it was.” Mikey smiled, already laying down under the covers.

“Your grandma’s.. interesting.”

“I know. She just doesn’t want to see me get hurt. She wanted to make sure you were the right girl for me.”

“And am I?” I asked, laying down next to him still wearing my dress.

“Of course you are. I love you to pieces.”

“And I love you.” I smiled and leaned in to kiss him. He put his hand up my skirt and rubbed my thigh. I removed the hand and sat back up again.

“What?” Mikey asked, surprised.

“Nothing.. I’m just not in the mood for that.” I stood up and slid my dress over my head.

“Fine then. Be like that!” Mikey protested, childishly folding his arms.

“Oh Mikey, come on. Just cause my libido isn’t as big as yours.” I climbed under the covers and snuggled my head into his bare chest. “I still love you.” I tilted his head toward me and kissed him gently on the lips.

“I love you too.” He said, an irresistible smile replace the frown on his face.

“Now go to bed.” I hit him softly. “I’m tired.”

“Alright then.” He switched the light off and put his other arm around me. “I love you.” He whispered.

“Same.” I mumbled before drifting off to sleep.


I was awoken to the sound of an almighty crash. I sat up straight and shook my Mikey awake.

“What?” He asked, sounding irritated.

“Did you hear that?” I gasped.

“Hear what? I didn’t hear anything.” He said sleepily. “Lemme go back to sleep.”

“No Mikey!” I shook him again. “What if it’s a cold blooded killer who murders us all except you and your left to spend a life of loneliness where you go and weep by my grave every day.” I asked in all seriousness.

“Oh for fucks sake. If it’ll make you that happy then I’ll go check downstairs. Then I’m going back to sleep.”

“Okay.” I egged him on and after we had both gotten dressed I followed him downstairs.

“Here. Grab this.” I handed him a back scrubber that was randomly hanging on our door handle.

“What would I need this for?” He whispered.

“To knock the cold blooded murderer out.”

Mikey just rolled his eyes and sighed. “Your such a drama queen.”

We got downstairs and Mikey yanked on the door handle, making it go down but not opening it.

“Oh just open it already.” I kind of shouted in a whisper.

“I’m scared.” Mikey said, sounding terrified.

“Oh give it here!” I yelled, pulling the back scrubber thing off Mikey and kicking the door open in full force. As I looked around the room, my brain went completely blank. I was so confused. There was nothing there, everything was as it should be-completely silent and still apart from Gerard standing in the corner by the phone. I moved closer to him.

“Gerard did you hear that noise earlier?” I asked.

As I moved closer to him I saw that he had his hair covering his eyes and his head was hanging low.

“Gee what’s wrong?” Mikey took over and pulled out in front of me. “Are you crying?”

Mikey rubbed him on the shoulder for a while. “Seriously bro, what’s up?”

Gerard didn’t answer for a while and the only sound coming from the entire house was the sound of the clock ticking. There wasn’t even the usual outside noise pollution that normally came in through the poorly insulated walls.

“That was Bert, Alexis’ boyfriend. He said..” Gerard sniffed and wiped his nose. “He said Alex died late last night of an overdose and… and the baby didn’t m-make it.” He crashed his head into Mikeys shoulder-even though he was older he was still several inches smaller then Mikey.

“Oh Gee. I’m so sorry.” Mikey rubbed his back soothingly. “I am so fucking sorry.”

Suddenly I felt out of place. I felt as though I didn’t belong here-in this house-with this family. I felt like a complete stranger to these boys, I felt even more of a stranger then Heidi did.
Tears were welling up in the bottom of my eyes as I watched Gerard and Mikey hold one-another as though they were clinging on to each other for dear life. They didn’t need me, hell, right now they didn’t even want me. Right now I was just like the spare part of a car-waiting to be used-to replace another part that worked so well with the others for so many years.

“I’ll go.” I whispered quietly. I don’t think they heard me, I didn’t want them to hear me. I know this sounds selfish but I felt so.. Self-pitying. I turned around and walked over to the door, pausing slightly just before I got to it. Part of me was hoping they’d stop me-tell me how much they need me and then I’d become part of that hug too, part of that family.
I looked back at them, they were still in the same position they had been for the last few minutes. I turned the door handle and walked out.


When I got home, I went straight into the front room and switched the television on-hoping it would take my mind off things.
I sighed as I saw Ghost flicker on in front of me. It was right at the end of the move-the sad part where I always cried. I had tried watching just the ending before, without the rest of the film but it never made me cry on it’s own.
Strangely though, this time I found my eyes starting to glitter right when Demi Moore’s did and it wasn’t long before those wet tears were tickling my cheeks and my nose was running like buggery.
The film ended and the credits came on.
My phone rang, causing me to jump out of my seat. I looked the caller ID which read “Mikey Mouse.” The tears stopped falling as I found myself staring at this phone. I clicked the ignore button and turned heartlessly back to the television screen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I am so so sorry I haven’t updated in a while-I’ve just had so much shit to deal with.
Anyway, I’m back now so…comments?
Sign up to rate and review this story