Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Nobody wants Bender."

by Syn_INC 4 reviews

I watched Joe continue to turn in his chair and walked over. I sat on his lap and he jumped.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-05 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 1576 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 102
Patrick's green eyes pled with me as if he didn't want anymore questions but I wanted to get to the bottom of this. And so with that said I pressed on and leaned on the door. I turned down the baby monitor as they continued to cry themselves to sleep.
They were dry, full and no rashes. Colic is just bullshit, and they need to find something that stops it.
"Yes. You are absolutely correct. It isn't the same. They know how to prioritize their lives to make their families come first. To you its always music, fans, everything else and then us. So maybe you should re-evaluate that before you wake up a few years from now and your kids know you as much as your fans do and you have no wife."
Patrick rolled his eyes at me and turned to look at me.
"Oh my GOD, its always the same sad song with you. You and those empty threats. You want to leave me? Go fucking ahead Calista. Leave me. Put me out of my fucking misery already or give it a FUCKING rest."
I stood there with my mouth wide open not knowing what to say. I expected anything but the words he had just said. Patrick laughed menacingly and walked over to the mixing board as I gathered myself.
I swallowed the lump in my throat and left the studio. I walked into the nursery and packed the twins a dipper bag and got them ready. Once they were all dressed and in their car seats I went to the room I shared with Patrick and got a few things.
I walked over to my night stand and pulled out the folder with the papers I had been dreading to look at for the past 3 months. I pulled them out and signed where the x's were then stuck them back into the folder again and walked to get the babies.
As I walked down the stairs with the babies I looked over at the studio door and sighed. I walked to the kitchen and put the folder on top of the counter. Then walked to the garage, buckled the twins up and drove into the city.
I pulled up to Joe's 45 minutes later and carried the kids out. I rang the door bell and waited for someone to answer.
I heard shuffling and then the door opened.
"Oooh! Babies!" Pete squealed as he grabbed for the carriers and made me spin in the process. I laughed and he walked into the living room and immediately pulled the babies out and began playing with them.
I walked in and shut the door.
"Where's Paco? Pete asked looking behind me to see if his friend would appear.
"I left him." I said nonchalantly.
"You drove with the kids alone? Why didn't you just force him to come." Pete demanded.
"No Pedro. I LEFT-LEFT him."
Pete seemed confused for a few seconds and then he got it.
"Wha- why- but-?" Pete stuttered.
"I'm tired Pete. I'm on anti-depressants. And he doesn't care anymore. He doesn't want to be with me, he's impatient with the babies. I just think I'm doing us both a favor."
"No. You can't. He loves you. I know he does!"
I rolled my eyes.
"Right. He has awesome ways of showing it too." I stated with a laugh.
"What happened?" Pete asked.
I sighed and explained to Pete what had gone down.
At the end of the story Pete held Roman speechless. He opened and closed his mouth a few times before he spoke. Pete was not a happy camper right now. He bounced Roman on his knee. He had a far away look in his eyes and he finally spoke.
"I can't believe him." He said as he turned Roman and kissed his head.
"Yea well..."
"No there's no 'yea well'."
"Whatever Pete...where's Joe?"
"I don't know something about your pregnant best friend. He's either upstairs on the phone or caved and walked with her to Taco Bell- she's...getting there." Pete said as he then handed Roman over and got up.
"Where are you going?" I asked taking my son who gurgled happily.
"To find my heterosexual life partner and put him in his place." Pete concluded.
"Good luck with that." I said as I put Roman down in his car seat.
Pete ran into Joe and Gin on his way out and ignored their questions as he got into his car.
"What the hell is up with Pedro?" Gin asked Joe as he flew by without a word.
"No manners" Joe stated as he closed the door to his house.
*
Pete made it to Glenview in record time and pushed the door open. He yelled out for Patrick and got no answer. He walked into the kitchen and found Patrick sitting next to the counter with a bunch of papers thrown everywhere and shards of glass all over the floor, his hand bleeding.
Pete was ready to scream and kick Patrick's ass, but at seeing his friend's pale face he quickly changed his demeanor to that of a worried 'wife'.
"Dude youre bleeding." At the sound of Pete's voice Patrick snapped out of his trance.
"She left me."
Pete gave Patrick a hug and Patrick cried lightly. He looked over Patrick's shoulder and read quickly.
"Dissolution of marriage? you actually signed these?"
"If its what she wants."
"No dude, you gotta fight for her."
"But she doesn't want me."
"No she doesn't. She doesn't want the Patrick who got her pregnant on purpose. Or the Patrick who leaves a room when his kids cry. She wants the Patrick who called her his girlfriend after 3 days and wouldn't stop stalking her until she was your wife. She wants the Patrick who who got excited when he heard he was going to be a papa. I mean I don't even want this you right now." Pete concluded fixing Patrick's wounds.
"Nobody wants Bender." Patrick pouted.
"No they don't." Pete added.
"Well we're all still doing Thanksgiving in a few weeks in California since Ash is due any moment and then back here for the thing with the twins and then we wait for Genovieve to pop don't we?"
"Joe's mad at her."
"Or so he says."
*
Joe was sitting in this room with Gin and Pete twirling on a chair. Everytime he looked at Gin he got a little more mad. She wasn't supposed to be happy, she wasn't supposed to laugh like that. This woman he chose to hate for no reason at the moment really made his heart swell. When she moved the wrong way...or right way her shirt would lift up and expose her belly, this he loved.
"Pete you're making my head hurt." Gin said laughing.
"But it makes sense. 'We came as Romans'." Pete said again.
"Dude. 1. I swear that's the name of a band. And 2. You did not come up with that." Gin stated.
"You can kiss my ass." Pete added.
"Turn around." Gin said with a smirk.
"How's the wifey?" I asked walking into the room everyone was in.
"Where are the twins?" Pete questioned giving me a hug.
"With my mom. She wants them for a while." I sighed sitting down, "and I figured I can sit here and see what's going on with MY LINE."
"Sweet." Gin said high 5ing me.
I watched Joe continue to turn in his chair and walked over. I sat on his lap and he jumped.
"Are you sure you really wanna divorce him?" Joe asked.
"Are you ever going to get along with Gin?" I demanded.
With Ashlee being 2 weeks late and Pete having to do something for his parents in Chicago it wasn't any surprise that her contractions started when he was here conducting business. It was Gin who had answered her phone to speak to Ashlee. Pete's phone had died 15 minutes earlier.
"Hey little lady." Gin said laughing, "when are you gonna have the baby?"
"Funny you should ask that..." Ash trailed off, "have you seen my husband?"
"Oh sure. Im staring at that stupid bat right now."
"Oh fantastic."
Ash laughed uneasily and spoke again.
"What's wrong Ash?" Gin asked concerned.
It was with those 3 words that Pete looked up from what he was doing and stared at Gin.
"Well, im having contractions. My water hasn't broken yet but umm...im scared. And if you see my husband can you tell him that I want him home NOW!" Ashlee suddenly snapped.
Gin pulled the phone away from her ear and looked at Pete in shock. Pete stopped what he was doing and put his hand on his hip.He looked at Gin when she suddenly spoke up.
"We have to go." Gin stated, "you have to go Pete."
"Where?" Pete asked.
"California."
"Why?"
"Ash is on her way to the hospital. She's having contractions. Her water hasn't broken yet but-"
Before I knew what was happening we were following Pete out the door. He had confiscated Joe's cell phone and calling up a favor. Within minutes we were at a private airport hanger around O'Hare watching a jet get fueled. Pete was on the phone with Ashlee cursing himself for being here and not being there to hold her through the pain.
I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
Utter bullshit.
@@@@@
For those of you who missed us.
Enjoy
Sign up to rate and review this story