Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Im on my PERIOD asshole."

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

"If we don't have our kid soon, all the good names will be taken." JoeTroh pouted, "and it doesn't help that Cali looks pregnant again." "Im on my PERIOD asshole." I snapped. "Pss, Ok." JoeTroh s...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-16 - Updated: 2008-08-17 - 1667 words - Complete

0Unrated

Stuttering 103
Within minutes we were on the jet and Pete hung up for the 20 minutes we had to taxi off. This killed him and he called his mom. As he spoke to his mom Gin and I sat there and I gasped.
"OH GOD!" I stated.
"What?" Gin questioned.
"My mom has the babies."
"We're gonna be gone for a few hours...I mean- unless you're gonna tell her to keep them overnight."
"I feel horrible."
"Nah. Andy's watching the animals."
"He is...I'll call my mom when we land she shouldn't be mad at me should she?"
"I don't think so. This is one of our bestest buddies having a baby. We have to be there."
"I guess."
The moment we landed there was a limo waiting for us and Pete just couldn't stop moving. He was speaking to Ash the whole time while holding back tears. 45 minutes in California traffic later he was tearing ass into the hospital. The rest of us took our own sweet time waking in and made our way to the maternity ward.
We found the room easy enough by the screams that left it. Joe didn't like that sound and so he stayed in the waiting room and just hung out. As Gin and I paced around the hospital we ran into Jessica and Joe- Simpson that is. We weren't the stark struck type but it was just sort of odd to Gin that Jessica and Joe Simpson would be there at that moment.
"Jessica is Ashlee's sister and Joe is Ashlee's dad." I explained to Gin who had this confused look on her face.
"Yea, but Ash is so much cooler than they are. And Jessica is just a pawn in her daddy's game." Gin concluded.
"You would." I said shaking my head.
As we turned the corner there were The Simpson's again. Clearly Jessica and Joe heard what Gin said but didn't reiterate. Jessica just scoffed and Gin rolled her eyes at her.
"Well its TRUE." Gin stated.
Pete had walked out the room looking spent and put his arm around Gin and walked away.
"You are the MOST and LEAST confrontational person that I know. Can you man up and play nice? At least- until Ash has my kid?" Pete begged.
I laughed a bit and JoeTroh managed to steal a spinny chair for the nurses station. I shook my head and watched him go round and round.
"This is going to be ME in a few months Pete." Gin sighed.
"It is. And now wouldn't you want things to go smoothly?"
"I guess."
"That's all I needed to hear."
Gin then slipped by Jessica who walked over and gave Pete a hug. Things were still weird between Pete and Joe Simpson but they kept things civil- for Ash's sake.
After 10 hours of labor and 23 minutes of pushing on 11/10/08 Pete and Ashlee welcomed Isabella Star Simpson-Wentz. The little ladies apgar scores were perfect and daddy sent a picture to his mommy.
"If we don't have our kid soon, all the good names will be taken." JoeTroh pouted, "and it doesn't help that Cali looks pregnant again."
"Im on my PERIOD asshole." I snapped.
"Pss, Ok." JoeTroh said rolling his eyes.
I laughed annoyed and a few minutes later Patrick came through the doors. He looked at me and slid to a stop. I moved out of his way and he plead with his eyes. I was still so mad at him for not trying that I couldn't touch him, I just feel so sad.
"Where are the kids?" Patrick asked.
"Now you wanna know where they are? Leave me the hell alone." I snapped.
"Don't Talk to me."
I turned on my heels and grabbed Gin by her wrists.
"Lets catch that plane back to Chicago. I miss my babies already." I said softly.
"Sure." Gin stated.
JoeTroh watched Gin walk away and exhaled. He was suddenly enamored with her. Something in him wanted them to work. Watching Pete and Ash with their new baby...then myself and Patrick (whenever we were happy) broke his heart. Some guy once wrote in a song that 2 out of 3 ain't bad, but so far things are 1 out of 3. He needed to 'even' out those odds.
~
When we landed in Chicago I stayed at my moms and held my babies next to me. My little lady stuck her foot in her mouth and sucked away hapily, when I took it out she gave me a crazy look and moved on to her hand. Roman had taken to playing with my hair and was doing just that while keeping an eye on his sis. I watched my babies and couldn't help but to notice the little things in them that were just like their father. I just couldn't wait for the day of the trail. I needed to get Patrick out of my system, he was toxic to me in the worst way.
*
It was the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and I swore up and down Roman spoke. This made me laugh as Sofia glanced at me with accusing eyes wondering wha made her mommy act crazy. I wrapped them up and counted my one large suitcase along with a carry-on. It was then that I heard the horn blow and Gin run out the bathroom.
"I swear! That was the last time." Gin stated.
I looked at her and she pouted.
"Cali! I gotta pee again! This kids just sitting on my bladder and it sucks!" Gin whined.
"As usual. I'm going to take them to the car. You be out in 5 minutes with the suitcases."
"Fine."
3½ minutes later Gin came out with everything and sighed softly.
"Do you have to go again?" I asked.
"No."
"Then?"
"I forgot to flush."
"That's great."
"I'm sorrie."
"Whatever. Well be back"
"But I put the toilet seat down!"
"Oh good job."
*
We walked into the house and Izzy greeted us with a wale. Pete was trying to put her to sleep and got it down pat when he stuffed the pacifier in her mouth. I looked over at him and shook my head.
"I told you about trying to switch her pacifier Pete. And once you buy MAM brand, its all over." I said laughing.
"You were right." Pete said giving me a hug, he then looked over at Gin and his mouth dropped, "I SAID GOD DAMN!!" Pete stated once his shock wore off.
"Isn't she huge!" Ash laughed taking Bella away and going upstairs with her, "im gonna put her down and be right back."
"I'll see you later Bella." Pete pouted, "I miss her already."
"God our kids are gonna hate us." Gin stated.
"Good Job Jewseph." Pete said with a smile.
"Don't talk to me." Joe groaned, "I wanna push her down a fight of stairs."
"Ditto, bitch." Gin stated walking by.
"That's...horrible." Andy tisked.
Sofia and Roman were being held and for some reason just started to cry when Patrick entered the room. He looked at me funny, then Gin and shook his head. Ash tried to take someone and they just continued to cry. I knew they were over colic and pensively bit the inside of my cheek.
I took them away, put them in their pack & play and left them alone.
"Will they be fine?" Ash asked.
"Yea. Sofia was looking overly stimulated-" I started.
"BORED!" Gin yelled.
"Fine. She was looking 'bored' or OVER-STIMULATED- as the book says and when that happens they say to leave them alone."
"You of all people read books I just assumed you already knew everything there was to know about child care Cal?" Pete stated
"Aww. How sweet but know. I have to read sometimes. Then, I mean dude, sometimes you need to chuck those books to the side and be mommy...or at least pretend to be. Because for the 100 answers they have there's 200 that they don't know and you just have to figuer it out. Like I learned Colic...nothing for it. And I also learned that giving your baby-daddy divorce papers will make him want to see his kids more." I concluded.
"No." Ash sighed.
"Yes."
"Why?"
"A person can only take so much before they have to walk away."
"And he-"
"He stopped caring I think. I know he's gonna be here and I'm good, he can see his kids all he wants, but does he WANT too, is the final question."
"I've told you about getting deep on me Cali."
"Its the truth Ash."
Patrick walked through the door and stared at me as he took a quick gander at the kids. He hasn't seen them in days but he still insisted on brushing them off like yesterday's news. I really wanted to get him analyzed to figure out why he's doing what he's doing when he was the one begging me for babies.
If Pete didn't grab a crying Roman I don't think that Patrick would have paid them any mind. For some reason today felt like a bad day. This is how I knew Christmas was coming. This cold and depressing holiday. But seeing all of the lights going up, and my babies eyes the same color as the lights in the window makes my heart flutter with warmth.
Pete along with Andy and Joe cooked and I was impressed. Patrick did nothing around the house but mope when I knew he could cook and clean like the best of them brought him back to my attention. Something is wrong with this kid. I'm sure of it.
I let thoughts of him leave my mind as I searched quietly for my daughter and my best friend. When I found them both passed out together I just sighed. I leaned on the door frame and Joe was sitting on the floor running his fingers through both of their hair. He softly poked at Gin's belly until he heard her shift and jumped softly.
Sign up to rate and review this story