Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"That's right little piggy."

by Syn_INC 1 review

"The boy is stupid for you." I stated, "and it confuses him." "I know. I like his confused face. It makes his eyes dance." "Whatever. Now take Roman." "This is my FAVORITE person!" Gin stated ki...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-16 - Updated: 2008-08-17 - 1660 words - Complete

0Unrated

Stuttering 104
I moved into the room and sat next to Joe.
"Don't tell her ok?" Joe stated.
I shrugged my shoulders and didn't say a word.
"I want a daughter." Joe said softly as he smiled and ran his hand over Sofia's face, "I guess I can forgive her too..." he said as he stopped his motions and stared at Gin intently
"Guess?" I asked.
"This may sound all 'Maury' but I want a paternity test." Joe said with some finality in his voice.
"She'll give you one AND make you eat the results." I concluded.
"I know. She's crazy like that."
"Or she'll make you smoke it."
"No..because she can't smoke- I thought these two didn't get along? Now they are napping together?"
"Oh no! They are each other's biggest fans. They just put that front up for the public. I've decided that Gin and I are gonna stay out here for a while and work on the line."
"No!"
Sofia jumped in her sleep and picked her head up. She then rubbed her face in Gin's shirt and went back to sleep.
"No we can't?" I asked.
"Exactly that."
"Joe. Grow a pair."
I walked out the room and Andy came along to tell everyone dinner was ready.
For the next few days or so Gin and I were thrown into work. Pete said something about the Summer line being finalized and new items for the Spring line. But the Spring collection was more work since it was for both the department stores and the Hot Topic lines.
The next few weeks we'd be looking for a location for our very own landmark store, IN CHICAGO. I was very proud of myself and gave Gin a hug the next time I saw her. She gave me this weird look and walked away laughing.
*
I was standing in Church looking at the words behind the pulpit of the church. My mom quickly grabbed the twins and no one could take them away from her. I looked at the clock as I kept pushing this back 5 and 5 and 5 more minutes.
It was at the 25 minute mark that I gave up and gave the pastor the go ahead. At that moment Pete and Patrick walked in mumbling in an argumentive fashion about something or another. Pete was really pissed and Ashlee was sitting in the front with Bella shaking her head. Pete gave a sad look and pushed Patrick a bit closer to me.
I saw Patrick jump as he checked out the church and stood next to me. Pete took his place next to Gin and Joe and gave Gin and I both kisses on our cheeks.
"Im so sorrie." Pete whispered, "It- he's just been uncooperative!"
"That's fine." I sighed
As Roman Luke Martin Stumph and Sofia Madison Leia Stumph got christened Joe stared at Gin. He was so pissed off to know that her belly was all of a sudden so prominent. Joe couldn't help but look and knew something for him was growing in there.
He also didn't like that Gin was now all about empire waisted clothes. At the reception were drinking would be taking place Joe made his way through the crowd only to see Gin standing there with someone they knew.
"Hey Genevieve..." Joe trailed off.
"Huh?" Ginny asked.
"Umm I, no. Cal needs you."
"Oh thanks."
Gin gave Joe a soft touch and crossed her arms over her swelling mid-section.
"The boy is stupid for you." I stated, "and it confuses him."
"I know. I like his confused face. It makes his eyes dance."
"Whatever. Now take Roman."
"This is my FAVORITE person!" Gin stated kissing him all over until he squealed, "that's right little piggy. Remember last year about this time?"
"Yes, I was 2 kids, a husband and divorce papers lighter. Good times huh?"
"Are you gonna...go through with it?"
"It looks that way... he's not protesting so I'm guessing its what he wants. Vivian sent over an offer for a settlement." I sighed as I got a text from my lawyer reminding me of our court date.
After the Christening dinner I went home with the kids. Gin would be by later. I walked right past Patrick on my way out the hall and didn't say a word. In the back of my mind I know it killed him but this he deserved. I'm not going to beg him to do things he should do of his free will. That's just not the type of woman I am.
~
Later that same night I was lying in my bed and I had Sofia on my chest. I popped up in a panick and looked around for Roman. With all that's been going on with Patrick I couldn't have them too close. I then heard Roman cry out and stop. With Sofia in one hand I went to find my other child.
"Genevieve." I whispered.
"Yea mama?" Gin answered.
"When did you walk in?"
"About an hour ago. Roman was crying and you were knocked out."
"Today was just exhausting."
"Indeed it was."
I turned away and then turned back around.
"I wanna thank you..." I stated.
"For what?" Ginny asked poking Roman on the nose as he drank from his bottle.
"For staying with me and my 2 infants."
"Are you kidding? This is the way to live. No problem dude."
The way Gin said no problem made me laugh to myself. It was as if I had asked her for toilet paper from the next stall. It was extremely genuine.
"Happy 3 Months mommy!" Gin stated when I woke up.
"Is it!" I said laughing.
We were so happy about these kids that they had a whole 5GB memory SD card filled in about those 3 months. These also counted the weeks they were in the hospital. I didn't want to miss a moment. At this point I was still so pissed off at Patrick that I was still going to go ahead with the divorce.
It was around 413a and Roman was up a little late for his feeding. As if by clockwork Gin grabbed him and held the bottle to his mouth.
"I'm keeping you." Gin whispered softly to the little boy who had big green eyes.
It was these eyes that remind her of Patrick and why he needs to be here watching his kids grow. It was then that the doorbell rung. It was too late, or too early for anyone. And Patrick would be WAY TOO early for their 6a feeding.
"Who is it?" Ginny asked.
"Joseph." I responded walking to the intercom. I stood infront of it and spoke out.
"Did you bring Mary and the 3 Wise Men with you too Joseph?"
"I'm cold let me in Cal."
Gin didn't hit the buzz button so when Joe came to the door that was odd. Joe banged on the door and Roman started to fuss out of his sleep. She walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole.
"What Joseph?" Gin asked softly opening the door.
"I just wanted to..." Joe whispered softly placing a cold hand on her forehead.
Gin shivered a bit and caught a chill.
"You have a fever." Joe stated.
"Yea. I know. Its crazy. Can't your criticizing me, and ridiculing me on how I'm a horrible person wait until morning?"
"No. Yes. I mean...come on you're pregnant and we-."
"Thank you Captain Obvious." I said rolling my eyes and walking back to my room.
"I just need to ask, is it-" Joe started.
"Yours? Yes. Mine? I hope so."
"How far are you?"
"December 22nd I'll be 20 weeks." Gin replied annoyed, he knows she hates questions.
"So you're what, "Joe asked scrolling back on the calender on his iPhone, "...17 weeks?"
"Yes."
"And you're due when?"
"April 25th-ish."
"What are you having?"
"Donno...yet."
"Really?"
"Yea."
Roman realized the attention was no longer on him and cried out in sheer annoyance. He had grossness in his diapers and Gin was about to change him.
"Can I do it?" Joe asked.
"No. My Roman."
"I like that name."
"That's why I gave it away."
This annoyed me and I attempted to go back to sleep. At this time Roman was changed and being fed. It was when he pushed the bottle out his mouth that he had had enough. His bottle was quickly replaced with a pacifier and he drifted off to dream land.
"What would happen if I took this out?" Joe asked with his resident evil smile and a hand over Romans pacifier.
"He'll scream to holy hell and then you're talking care of him until Patrick gets here."
"Really, but his eyes are closed."
"And he's not sleeping yet Joe."
Joe thought Gin was kidding or maybe that it would be funny. But he took Roman's bobo out of his mouth. The kid wailed and Joe put it back. When that wasn't working Gin handed him off.
"Way to go Sandek. Now take care of him." Gin stated.
"What did you just say?" Joe asked.
"Take him."
"What did you call me?"
"Sandek."
"How do you know that word?"
"Find a Hebrew baby book Joe. You're gonna need it."
"WE'RE gonna need it."
"No. You are. You do that. 'Your' people remember. You can have all the Jews even the parasitic ones."
Gin pushed Roman to Joe and walked into my room.
"There's a little person missing." I softly stated in my sleep.
"Oh, Joe'll have him for the next...hour and a half until Paco gets here."
"Why?"
"He woke Roman up." I shook my head and then spoke again without opening my eyes.
"She's awake isn't she?"
"Yea."
"Staring at you?"
"Yep."
"She's creepy just like her dad. Close your eyes, she'll get it."
"But they're so pretty!" Gin whispered staring into my daughters glowing eyes.
"I know." I sighed as I closed my eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story