Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > Cheating Death

Phoenix Sun Louge

by Bloody-romance 0 reviews

It all begins

Category: Beyblade - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror - Characters: Kai, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-03-01 - Updated: 2006-03-02 - 804 words

0Unrated
Jemma sighed, as she opened the fridge. 'Something doesn't feel right.' she muttered in her head, as she poured herself a glass of grapefruit juice.

Sitting in the living room, Jemma began to flick through the endless channels, when one of her favourtie songs came on. Panic! at the disco, I write sins, not tragedies.

'I chime in with a,
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddman door?"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of...'


Suddenly, there was a strong breeze. Jemma shivered, and turned to the window on of her right. Confusion built up, when she found it was closed. "Okay, that was freaky." Jemma muttered. The T.v began to flicker on and off.


"Now what!" Jemma cursed, walking over to the T.V. She smacked it twice, before the picture returned to normal. Suddenly her phone rang.

"Hello?" Jemma greeted, sitting back down.

"Hiya Jemma, it's me Mariah. Me and Emily were just wondering if you want to join us at the tanning booth today?"

Jemma flicked through the channels, thinking the idea over. "I don't know. I'm kind of busy." she replied, letting the two girls down gently. She liked Emily, and Mariah was alright.

"That's okay. We figured you might want some time on your own. If you do want to come, we'll meet you at Phoenix sun louge. You've got my number right?" The pink haired neko-jin asked.

"Yeah. I'll give you a call if I change my mind. Bye." Jemma smiled. When Mariah had said bye aswell, Jemma hung up.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you think she's gonna be okay? She really freaked out at the ride." Emily pointed out, taking a sip of her drink. Mariah shrugged, opening the door to the Phoenix sun louge.

"I hope. What happened, was terrible. I really liked Chester." Mariah replied. The owner of the shop stood outside, talking on a phone. He hung up and smiled when he saw the two cheerleaders.

"If it isn't my two favourtie girls. Same as usual?" He asked. Mariah nodded her head.

"Yeah Mac." she replied, as Emily took another long sip of her drink. Mac glanced up.

"Urm, no drinks this time! You know what happened last time." he pointed out. Mac got called away suddenly. "Do you mind sorting it out yourself? You know what to do right?" he asked. When both girls nodded their heads, Mac darted off.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The strong gust of wind was felt again, as Jemma sat in her room. Suddenly, she heard screaming, and smelt burning flesh. Jemma spun round, but found everything was in place. Shaking off the creeping feel she had, Jemma turned back to her computer screen.

Flasing on the Word Document was, Emily and Mariah. Jemma paniced and grabbed her phone.

"Hello?"

"Faith, where are you?" Jemma asked, pacing her room.

"Outside with Kai and Tala. Why?" Faith replied. Jemma froze when she saw a figure pass over her.

"Get out of any lessons you have. Meet me at Phoenix sun loyge. Now!" Jemma ordered, hanging up.

She grabbed a coat, not noticing it was her brother's and grabbed hold of her skateboard.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mariah opened one of the tanning booths, and got undressed. "Why is it always cold in here?" Emily asked. She stood next to a thermostat.

"A couple of degrees warmer won't hurt." Mariah muttered, putting her coat on a coat hanger.

When Emily had finished with thermostat, she placed her drink on a table. Underneath the table was a the heater for the tanning booths.

"Bitch! Mac said no drinks!" Mariah spat. Emily shrugged.

"It's not doing anything. It's just sitting there." she replied innocently.

Mariah rolled her eyes, continued to get undressed then climbed into the tanning booth. Emily did the same.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jemma wasn't too far away from the sun louge, when a Hummer stopped by her. "Hey Jem!" Kai called, opening the passenger side for her. Jemma climbed in.

"We have to save Emily and Mariah. They're going to be killed!" Jemma stated. The three russian stared at her.

"What? Jemma, are you okay?" Tala asked. Kai stared into Jemma's light purple eyes, and knew what was going on.

"It's happening again. Just like on that ride." he muttered. Jemma nodded her head.

"Kai, what you said at school. I take it back, it wasn't weird and it wasn't bullshit. Everything you said was true!" Jemma replied. Faith held her hands up.

"What did Kai say?" she looked at Kai. "You been scaring her again?" she hissed. Tala held his girlfriend back.

"Look, all I said was..." Jemma cut all three of them off.

"Kai, get over to the phoenix sun louge. Now!" she ordered. Kai started the Hummer up again, and drove the rest of the way to the sun louge.
Sign up to rate and review this story