Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > Cheating Death

Piegeons

by Bloody-romance 0 reviews

Ming-Ming's turn

Category: Beyblade - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror - Characters: Kai - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-03-01 - Updated: 2006-03-02 - 530 words

0Unrated
Ming-Ming Kioko looked through the many shops the mall had to offer. The wannabe singer wanted to find the perfect dress for two reasons:

1: There was talent show coming up.

2: She missed Emily and Mariah badly.

Ming-Ming spied a purple and black sparkly dress that stopped just above her knees. Ming-Ming squeaked, and rushed to try the dress on.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Scott doorbell was rung loudly. Sean yawned slightly, walking up from the basement. The doorbell was rung again. "Alright, Alright! I'm coming!" Sean yelled, rubbing his eyes.

Standing outside was Tala, Faith and Kai. "Hey Sir. We've come to see Jemma." Faith greeted, with a smile. Sean moved out of the way.

"She's upstairs. Hasn't come out all morning." he replied, letting the trio into the house. He closed the door quietly, and pointed upstairs.

"Up the stairs, turn left. You can't miss it, it's covered in pictures and junk." he muttered, and left to the basement again.

What Sean had said was true. The wooden door was covered in writing, pictures and random stuff, that it was hard to see the door anymore.

Inside, the sound of My chemical Romance, Cubicles was drawning to an end. The trio began to read the door.

R.I.P Tim Speedle, C.S.I: Miami

I'm not weird, I'm just gifted.

I'm not afraid of happy endings, I'm just afraid my life won't work out that way!

My Reality Check just bounced!

I (heart) Emo Boys.

It's only funny when someone gets hurt...Then it's hilarious!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ming-Ming pulled her credit card into view, and passed it to the cashier. She couldn't believe she had found the perfect dress. Suddenly, something went thump. Both Ming-Ming and the cashier jumped. A piegeon eye Ming-Ming.

"Damn Piegeons! What they trying to do?" the cashier grumbled, doing her work. Ming-Ming shifted uneasy in her place. She never did like piegeons. The cashier seemed to notice.

"Don't worry. That glass is strong stuff. Those damned birds won't get through." she reasured. Ming-Ming smiled slightly, when there came a loud crash. Ming-Ming glanced down by her feet.

On the floor, slightly wounded and very confused, was a piegeon. Ming-Ming screamed, and moved away from the bird. Miguel, who was stuck shopping with Mathilda, tried to pick up the frightened bird.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Pringle?"

Kai glanced at the large tub of pringles, Jemma held out, and took her offer. He grabbed a large bundle and began to eat them slowly.

"Nice art work on the door by the way." Faith grinned. Jemma smiled back, stuffing her face with more pringles. Suddenly, the sinster breeze blew through the room, causing all of them to shiver.

"Damn it, close the window." Tala hissed, wrapping his jacket tighter round him. Jemma stood, and glanced at the window.

There was an image of a Piegeon flew across, but Jemma heard Ming-Ming's name whispered in her ear.

"Not again!" Jemma cursed, grabbing her jacket. She stopped when she saw it wasn't hers. It was a white pin-stripped dinner jacket, with the name Chester writen on the tag.

Shaking all thoughts of Chester out of her brain, Jemma took off out the door.

The trio followed her.
Sign up to rate and review this story