Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > not good enough for the truth cliche

I wish I could live

by alirae 2 reviews

I AM SOOOO BLANK

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-06 - 593 words

0Unrated
I continued to play the game when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and Mikey was standing right there, “Uhm now is a bad time,” I said.

“FUCK,” I heard my dad.

“They uhm,” he bagan.

“Yeah, very disturbing,” he walked in.

“Hey, Racing games,” he looked at me, “Can I play?”

“is that a challenge,” I asked.

“Yeah,” he grabbed a bean bag chair and the second controller.

I turned on the CD player and ‘The Kill’ was playing. I heard them getting louder, so I turned up the music, I swear they mad me sick sometimes. Mikey and I turned around to see my dad looking over the banister, “Yes,” Mikey questioned.

“Nothing,” he smiled scratching his stomach.

“Dad, I swear one day you are going to be old and fat,” I said continuing the game. Mikey laughed.

“Yeah yeah that’s exactly what your mom said and I look awesome,” he said throwing his arms in the air.

“If you say so,” I finished the race and got up, “I will still love you though, I think,” I walked into the kitchen and got a drink and walked back to the game, “Guitar hero?”

“Sure,” Mikey said, “But I warn you I am the best.”

“You wish,” I yelled opening my soda.

My dad flopped on the couch, in his boxer, “Clothes,” Mikey questioned.

“Nope I am fine,” he said grabbing the third guitar.

“Disgusting,” I said as my mom came down. She wrapped her arms around his waist. Mikey looked at me and shook his head, “I think they might go at it again and that would be gross,” I whispered.

“I don’t want to play the game anymore,” Mikey said taking the controller off as my mom and dad began to make out. I was alittle sickened, “I want a soda,” Mikey said randomly.

“Me too,” I said getting up staring at my parents.

“So how’s school for you,” Mikey asked.

“Good I guess,” I said shrugging.

“Liz is coming back from grandmas,” he said.

“Really,” I questioned, her real name was lizandra, she was pretty too.

“Yeah she can’t wait to see you,” he said smiling.

“I CANT WAIT EITHER,” I yelled jumping up and down.

“So any guys in your life,” he said laughing.

He was an uncle that I told everything to and I mean EVERYTHING, “well no but I like a guy.”

“Who is this guy?”

“Max Margera?”

“Ah you guys would be cute I am not surprised,” he laughed.

We talked till my parents came running in laughing, “Alex time for bed,” I looked over at the clock it was one O’clock.

“Okay,” I walked upstairs. It sucks I had school the next day I didn’t want to go. I woke
up at six and walked into my parents room, they were still asleep. And my mom had an early recording today because the guys that did the show couldn’t make it, “Mom get up,” I shook her she just rolled over, “Dad get up,” I shook him.

“Yes Al,” he said opening his eyes.

“Get mom up,” he looked at me funny, “She won’t wake up for me.”

“Hold on,” he peeked under sheets to make sure he was dressed or at least in boxers, climbed out of bed and ripped the sheets off, “Ali, get up,” he said kissing her.

“Fine,” she got up and left.

“You taking me to school then,” I looked up at him.

“Sure,” he shrugged.
Sign up to rate and review this story