Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > not good enough for the truth cliche

sucidal monkey brains

by alirae 2 reviews

:O

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-08-07 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 807 words

0Unrated
I ran over to the next isle and whispered to liz, “I like Max but I don’t want to tell him my dad is cool with it but my mom and yeah.”

“well fucking tell him,” she yell/whispered.

“Wait you do it now please,” I said. She walked over to where we saw them and came back I while later.

“There just talk to him tomorrow,” she whispered.

“Okay,” we ran to the games. I turned to say something to Liz but I ran into someone when I looked up it was Max, “uhm hi,” I said shaking my head.

“So I heard you have a thing for me,” he said.

“No, I mean, yeah, wait, I mean, maybe, no, yeah, Imma go now,” I attempted to walk off when he put his arm up to stop me.

“I have a thing for you too,” he pulled me in to kiss me. When I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around and Liz pointed to my left I looked and I saw my dad, “Hello, Mr. Way,” Max said.

“Hello Daddy,” I said waving.

“Hello Alexandra Rae Way,” Aw man was I fucked he said my full name, I was screwed.

“I love you?”

“Not going to cut it,” he glared, “But nice try,” he looked at Max, “Okay I know my daughter has liked you for a while, and I just want to say that I KNOW how I was at your age and well I know what happened between my wife and you father at that age,” I looked at him shocked, “Get this one thing straight, you hurt her or get her pregnant you are dead,” he was right in his face nose to nose.

“Yes sir,” Max stuttered. My dad grabbed my hand.

“Let’s go finish shopping.”

“Yes sir,” I didn’t argue. After a while I mustered up enough courage to talk to my dad, “I am sorry I really am, just I, I don’t know,” I stared down at the floor.

“No, I am sorry,” he picked up my head, “I am just scared because I know how your mom, I, and Bam were and I just don’t want that to happen.”

“What did happen,” I asked.

“That is for your mom to tell you,” he said then he just acted like we never ran into Max. we got home and everyone was there. We had tacos. We got done and everyone left and I decided to ask my mom.

“Mom what happened between you and Bam,” I asked. She jumped up and my dad ran off.

“GEE,” she yelled.

“Mom tell me please,” I begged.

“Okay,” she sat down, “When me and Bam were your age,” she paused, “We did it on a skate park half pipe.”

I stood there with my jaw dropped, “WellmeandMaxaregoingout,” I yelled running up behind my dad.

“WHATTHEFUCK,” she said extremely fast.

“Exactlyandiamsorry,” we were talking really fast and yelling.

“I don’t care urgh,” she ran off.

“Dad I, I am sorry why is she mad,” I buried my face in his chest.

“Uhm it’s the reason we broke up the first time and she was hurt,” he said, “Be right back,” he ran off.

**Gerard’s POV**

I walked to the bedroom door and it was locked I heard Ali crying, “I hate that I did that I HATE IT,” I began to cry, “I don’t even know if I made the right choice between Gerard and Bam.” I found a bobby pin and picked the lock. I ran to Ali and hugged her. I didn’t say anything she cried then I saw Alex at the door crying, she walked out and shut the door.

“Alejandra Rae Iero,” I said.

“You haven’t called me that in fifteen year,” she looked at me. She cried even worse and fell asleep. I went to check on Alex, and laid on the floor next to her.

“Dad I am sorry I didn’t mean to piss her off,” she rolled over and looked at me.

“Don’t be I didn’t think she would get real mad about it,” I sat up.

“Okay,” she sat on the floor and cuddled up to me, and we both fell asleep.

***Alex’s POV***

I woke up in my dads arms and I got up and walked to school. When I passed Max’s he came running, I completely ignored him till I heard him say, “My dad told me and I would never do that to you.”
I looked up at him and smiled we got to school and Liz hugged me, “I am sorry I came back to the door and heard the whole fight.”

“Yeah but I am staying girlfriend with Max,” I said pulling away.
Sign up to rate and review this story