Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll always Love her

Chapter 4 - Who's this?

by Give-emHellKid 2 reviews

Frank gets i surprise guest!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-09 - Updated: 2008-08-09 - 853 words

2Ambiance
Frank's P.O.V

As we walked through the town and back towards our houses I noticed that most of the teenage girls, and a lot of the boys actually, were more giddy than usual. I could here bits of some of there conversations such as:

"Can you believe she's here"
and
"No it can't be true"

I also heard a group of lads:

"I'm so gonna marry her"
and
"Not if I do first"

Great! Another stuck up famous person coming to visit New Jersey. I bet she's an unnatural, fake tan, air head with fake tits and I bet her face has been tangoed to. We carried on walking pretty much in silence home. I guess people thought it would be awkward to talk about Hayleah in front of me but I could tell they were all desperate to. Anyway we all went our separate ways as we reached my house, which was the closest, and went home separately. I unlocked the door and went inside, I flung myself onto the couch and turned on the TV.

And finally there is a rumour that we have a celebrity visiting our humble little town here, though there is no definite proof but it is a great chance that the rumours are true. Her name is...

I turned off the telly, God I hate the news. I decided to go upstairs and practise guitar instead. That should take my mind off Hayleah. I can't believe we've finally got a name for our band, it's an awesome one aswell, My Chemical Romance.

Hayleah's P.O.V

Nothings good enough!!!
And Queues!!!
I bloody hate Queues!!!!
I just need one last thing and I can't find anything perfect enough!!!
Bet your wondering what I'm moaning about. Well I thought that since I've not seen anyone for a long time that I would buy them all presents, yes even Frank! And all I need now is Bob and Sarah's Wedding gift. I mean what are you supposed to buy for a wedding gift... I know I'll buy something for the house... maybe I should buy them a new house, no, too much.
Well I can't think now! I'll just get them something when it's closer to the day. I got out of the Mall and got into my car. I took of my sunglasses and hat, which was my disguise, and drove home to drop the presents off, then I'll go straight to Maille and Ray's place.

Frank's P.O.V

I heard a knock at the door. I put down Pansy, my guitar, and walked down the stairs. I opened the front door and saw a girl getting some suitcases out of a taxi. She had short-ish blond hair with two bright blue highlights in it. She was wearing very bright clothes and even bright boots. I'd never seen them kind of clothes before, but they're kind of cool. She ran up and gave me a hug and then ran back to her suitcase.

"Are you going to help me or not?" She questioned staring at me with bright blue eyes that matched the rest of her outfit. That's when I realised who it was.

"Hollie?" I asked walking up to her, she looked completely different to what she used to, she looked a lot more grown up, how old is she now? 16. (sorry I had to add one year to you for it to fit the story line, well you'll see) Yeah, yet she looked about 18, apart from the fact she was smaller then me. What's she doing here so early?

"Yeah, who did you think it was, now help me with these bags before I kill you" She said struggling.

I ran over and attempted to lift the suitcase but it was heavier than, well anything I've ever lifted in my life.

"Jesus Christ Hollie, I don't think the saying everything but the kitchen sink applies to you does it"
I moaned now dragging the suitcases into the house.
"It's only a few things, stop complaining" She replied running into the house leaving me struggling, she's taking f**king liberties.

As I heaved the suitcases into the hallway I heard her speak up again.
"So where is she?" Hollie asked going from room to room searching for someone.

"Who?" I answered.

"Hayleah" She replied now staring at me.

"And what exactly makes you think she'd be here?" I said walking past her and into the living room where I slouched down on the sofa.

"Urmmm maybe because you to are like best friends" I looked at her in shock, how is it possible that she doesn't know after all this time.
"Yeh, well times change" I responded diverting my eyes from hers as she sat down next to me.
"What do you mean?" She asked and I stayed silent. "What did you do Frank?"


"Nothing...well..."


Okay sorry this is so short but i've been tryig to work on my other story aswell, so i'm sorry if it's crappy!
thanx again for the Rate and Reviews, it boosts my day =]

much love xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story