Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll always Love her

Chapter 5 - This Is The Best Day Ever or is it?

by Give-emHellKid 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-09 - Updated: 2008-08-09 - 1385 words

2Ambiance
Hayleah's P.O.V

I drove to Maille's house with the butterflies building up in my stomach. I hope she's in, I hope she still lives here, I thought as I pulled up outside her house.
I walked up to the door and was about to knock when I heard shouting from inside.

"For fuck sake Maille get out of my clothes" I heard what seemed to be Ray, before there was lots of laughter. Dammit there all here.
"Yeah, well you shouldn't have pushed me into the pool should you?" She answered.
"Yeah, well you've got your own clothes upstairs aswell" He responded.
"So, then I wouldn't have pissed you off, would I?" She questioned before everyone burst out laughing again. A small tear came to my eye as I remembered the old days. I missed them so much.

I was about to turn around and leave when I saw Karina at the window and I jumped back quickly under the arch that was above the door.

"Who's Is that car?" She asked as everyone got up and went to the window. I heard a few 'wows' and I smiled to myself before Bob spoke up.
"I don't know but it's nice... Let's nick it" He suggested. I saw Sarah slap him on the back of the head and I started to laugh, thankfully no one heard. It took me a while to notice that Frank wasn't there, before they all sat down.
I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. It all went silent and I heard someone walking to the door before everyone started talking again.

The door opened and it was like being in a Matrix film in slow motion because that felt like the longest time ever in my life before someone appeared behind it.
"Hi" She said. It was Karina. I let out a sigh of relief.
"Hey, I'm looking for Maille and Ray" I said and I heard the living room go quite when I spoke. Karina turned round to shout Maille and as she turned around I just saw everyone's heads on top of each other bobbing round the door. Wow now I felt like I was in an episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S when Joey got his head stuck in the door at thanksgiving. Suddenly Courtney must have fallen because she was at the top and everyone came crashing down to the floor. I let out a small giggle as they all slowly stood up holding there heads and each glancing and Courtney one at a time.

"Sorry" She said still scrambling to get up before Gerard pulled her up. Still no one spoke as they just looked at me. Then all out of a sudden Maille ran up and hugged me so tight that I couldn't breath.

"Urm... Maille...tight...can't...breath" I said gasping for air as everyone laughed. Thank god for that, I hate tension. She let me go and apologized about a hundred times before I got whisked into the livingroom.

Frank's P.O.V

"HURRY UP HOLLIE WE'RE ALREADY TEN MINUTES LATE" I shouted up the stairs. God that girl takes forever getting ready. I paced up and down until my legs got sore and I decided to sit down. Just as my bum touched the seat Hollie appeared at the door.

"Well come on Frank, I'm waiting for you here" She said going out the front door. I sighed as I got up, that girl annoys the hell out of me, but I wouldn't have it any other way I suppose.

"So where's your car?" She asked as I locked the front door.
"I don't have one" I replied walking past her.
"You mean we have to walk?" She said running to catch up to me.
"Yep, it's only round the corner, remember" I answered looking at the disapproval one her face.
"Frank it's about 7 streets away" (or blocks, which ever one you say, but I'm English so I say streets)
"Exactly" I said turning round, all of a sudden she dived on my back and we nearly went flying to the ground.
"Well if it's not too far then you won't mind carrying me then will you". She laughed.

Hayleah's P.O.V

I stood outside Maille's house with my cigarette in my hand. I hate smoking as well but I just can't stop. Well that's it, I've had enough of having a sore throat and a scratchy cough and the fact that if I run somewhere I immediately start to have a choking fit. I'll make this my last one, I scrunched the rest of my cigarettes up that I had and threw them in a nearby bin. I looked around and I suddenly felt so happy. I felt like I was back in time again, we used to always go to Maille's house because it was the biggest and she had a pool. Also the fact that I could hear them all laughing again like we all used to. And at that point I felt that I never wanted to leave again, but I soon put that thought to the back of my head because that's just ridiculous, I mean I have to go back, don't I?

I put out my cigarette and went to go back into the house.

"HAYLEAH" Someone screamed and I nearly had a heart attack, I turned around and saw Hollie running up the road towards me. How the hell did she see me it's pitch black, I looked up to see the security light on above me, duhh!

"HOLLIE" I screamed back and started running up to her, we ran up to each other with such a thud that we both nearly fell to the floor. I've missed Hollie soooo much, she left a year before me and I've missed her every damn day since. Me and Frank used to always have to take her everywhere because their mum wouldn't trust her to be alone by herself incase she caused some sort of riot! She tended to do that, but that's why I loved her so much, she was like my little sister.

We must have hugged for about 5 minutes, both mumbling I missed you over and over again, until we finally let go. When I looked up I noticed Frank stood frozen to the spot behind her.

All the anger, hurt and sadness that's been burning away at me all year came flooding back to me and the worse part of it was the fact that I knew it was because I still had feelings for him.

"I'll leave you two alone" Hollie said as she started to walk away.
"No it's fine" I answered "I don't have anything to say to him"
I've moved on and I won't go back to the hurt I felt before.

I walked back towards the house linking arms with Hollie, I looked over my shoulder to see Frank looking to the floor and I could see the hurt in his eyes as I noticed him crying, it killed me to see him like that. FUCK IT, I'm definitely going to need a cigarette.

I told Hollie to go inside and leaned on the wall. I walked past Frank as he looked up and went to my car, I opened the glove compartment and got out a spare packet of cigs. I walked back past Frank and sat down on the garden bench. I searched my pockets for any sign of my lighter until I remembered it was in the packet that I threw away.

"Shit" I mumbled before I saw a small flame appear infront of me. I looked up to see Frank holding out his own lighter to me.

"Thanks" I said half heartedly and immediately looked away from him. I felt the bench sink slightly as he sat down beside me.

So i couldn't wait to put the next one up so here it is :D
Will they have a big fight, will they kiss and make up, or will they just become friends again... well your guess is as good as mine because i've just finished writing this one and not started on the next chapter yet lol
Rate.Review please
thank you xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story