Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The girl all the bad guys want

The Incredible Heidi

by alice93 4 reviews

If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see you can find out first hand what it's like to be me!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-08-10 - Updated: 2008-08-10 - 1188 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was three weeks after Alexis's funeral and Gee still hadn’t gotten over her death. He would sit at home drinking all day, hardly ever going to school and I suspected he was popping pills too.
We had tried everything to get him back, I had talked to him, Mikey had talked to him, Heidi had talked to him, Frank and Ray had talked to him. Hell, we even got Bob over here to see if he could make light of the situation. Still, he wasn’t eating, he barely slept and he only showered once a week.
It was as if the old Gerard was completely gone without a trace, and no sign of coming back. He was just a shell of the boy he was before.

I nearly tripped up the step and spilled all the contents of the paper bag in my arm. Lately, I had been doing all the cooking, cleaning and ironing for the Way brothers as Mikey couldn’t manage all that and school all at the same time. I even had to give them some of my generous allowance as Gerard had gotten fired for not turning up at the comic book store.

“Where’s Gerard?” Was the first thing I asked Mikey as I greeted him in the kitchen.

“Dunno. He said he was going down to his room to get ready or some shit.”

“Ready! For what?” I asked him.

“Like I said I dunno.”

I threw my hands up in the air in frustration. “Michael!” He snarled at me for using his full name. “Don’t you understand? He actually moved off the couch. This is big.” I stretched my arms half a metre apart as if to show just how big this was.

“How do you mean?” He asked, his mouth full of the bread he was stuffing down his throat.

“Well they say the first step is the biggest. Help me put these away.”

“Step of what?”

“Getting over the grief.” I sighed, reaching into the cupboard and slotting a box of cornflakes in it’s rightful place-recently I had learnt where everything was in this damn house.

“Cool.” He shrugged, giving up on fitting another six pack of beer in the fridge.

“Here.” I got the six pack off him and used my none-existent muscle to ram it in the bottom of the fridge. “It’s not cool Mikey. It’s more than cool. It’s a miracle!”
I knew I was exaggerating, I was just so pleased that Gerard had finally decided to do something with his life-for more than one reason. Since Gerard had taken up most of our spare time, Mikey and I hadn’t really done anything for a long long time. It was getting to the point where I was thinking of calling it quits with Mikey. I loved him and all, I was just so sick of playing second fiddle to his brother.
It made me angry that Gerard was supposed to be the elder brother and yet all he ever did was rely on Mikey to do everything for him-cook for him, clean for him and even make excuses as to why he was not in school. I felt awful for saying this but I envied the relationship that Gerard had with Mikey.

“’Allo my fellow house mates.” Heidi chimed as she came in from the cold. Recently, Heidi had gotten a day job, as well as going to night school to help with the whole ‘money’ situation.

“Hey.” I sighed as I watched her taking her coat off. “Where has Gerard gone?”

“He went to get changed.” Said Mikey now stuffing his face with the freshly bought cornflakes.

“Oh good. We’re leaving in ten minutes.”

“Leaving?” Mikey and I both gasped at the same time.

“Why are you leaving?” Mikey spoke.

“Well I told Gerard I’d take him out to see a local band that are playing just down the road. It should be fun.”

“I didn’t know you like the same music Gerard liked?” Mikey questioned her.

“I don’t but if it gets him out of the house then it is worth going deaf for.” Heidi giggled. “Tell Gerard I’ve gone to get changed.” And with that she was off upstairs.

“I tell you something Mikey. I am so glad she is here.” I sighed.

“Tell me about it. I don’t know what we’d have done without her.”

I wrapped my arms around Mikey’s neck and snuggled up to him. “And you know what this means, don’t you?”

“No. What?” Mikey asked, clueless.

“It means we have the whole house to ourselves to do whatever we want to!” I licked my lips seductively.

“Ooh I like the sound of that.” Mikey purred, kissing me.

“Where’s Heidi?” Gerard interrupted our little make-out session.

“She told us to tell you she’s gone to get changed.” Mikey repeated as if he was reading out a list of instructions.

“Typical woman. She’ll be ages then. I better make myself comfortable.” Gerard made himself comfortable on the couch.

“I’m ready.” Heidi chimed, jumping down the last three steps.

My mouth dropped open when I saw what she was wearing. She spun around as if to add insult to injury. She was wearing a skimpy halter neck top, black leather pants tucked in to black boots and a black chain necklace with a black diamond at the end of it. Her long blonde hair was in a high ponytail with a quiff at the front and she wore heavy black eye make-up and bright red lipstick. The outfit was very punk and completely un-Heidi-ish. She looked like the lead singer of No Doubt.

“What do you think?” She squeaked.

“I think you look absolutely fricking amazing.” Mikey gawped. I swatted his arm and gave him one of my evil glares.

“Is it too much?” She sighed.

“No it’s not too much-it’s perfect. You look perfect.” Gerard smiled, stars in his eyes.

“Thank you.” She blushed. I bit my tongue, trying not to say anything I would regret. Why couldn’t I look like that? It wasn’t fair. I hardly ever ate-I was skinny just like her and probably only a few bra sizes smaller. But instead of looking like that my whole body was drab, curve less and pale. I looked like a ten year old boy whereas she looked like a supermodel.

Gerard linked arms with her and they said their goodbyes to Mikey and I and went off on their merry way.

“So. Where were we?” Mikey asked, putting his arm around me.

“Tell me the truth Mikey. Do you think I’m pretty?” I pouted.

“No.” He answered, I was ready to hit him again. “I think you are beautiful.”

“Really?”

“Of course. What’s brought this one?” His concern touched me.

“Nothing just…take me upstairs.” I held out my hand and he took it as we ran upstairs, giggling like ten year olds on Christmas day.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. Reviews?
Sign up to rate and review this story