Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The girl all the bad guys want

The End Pt. 1

by alice93 5 reviews

I think this is whats called a semi-finale!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-08-14 - Updated: 2008-08-14 - 899 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Mikey! Crystal! Help!” We heard Heidi shout from the kitchen. We looked at each other in confusion before running instinctively downstairs.

“What the fuck?” I cry out as I watch in horror what’s in front of me. Gerard is kneeling on the floor, dark rings around his eyes and sweat dripping from his hair, throwing up.

“What happened?” Mikey screeches, kneeling down beside Gerard and holding his hair back as he pukes all over the floor. Heidi gets a bucket and places it underneath Gerard’s face. “What did he take?” Mikey’s voice is even more frantic now that Gerard has stopped throwing up and is just retching dry air.

“I have no idea.” Heidi brakes down, sobbing into her hands. “We got separated and when I came back he was like this. Should we take him to the emergency room?”

I shake my head. “He’s not that bad. He just needs some rest is all.” I’m trying to reassure Mikey who looks on the verge of tears.

“Not that bad? How can you say that? Look at him!” Mikey ordered. He was still holding his brothers hair back even though Gerard was no longer puking.

“Look just get him down to his room and give him a glass of water. He’ll be fine, I promise.” I put my hand on Mikey’s shaky shoulder. “He’s in good hands.” I smile at one last attempt to relieve Mikey.

“Okay.” He at last agrees. “Help me.”

Heidi grabbed his right arm while I grabbed his left and Mikey took his bottom half. Between the three of us we managed to get him down to the basement and on to his bed.
Mikey took his jacket off, which was now covered in puke, and put it in the laundry basket.
Heidi went upstairs and came back with a glass. She gave it to me and I sat down on Gerard’s bed, shaking his barely conscious body.

“You’ll need to drink this.” I sigh. He makes a childish whining noise and turns away from you.

“Here. Lemme have a go.” Mikey takes the glass off you and puts it to Gerard’s pale lips. “Come on Gerard.” He pleads as Gerard refuses to open his mouth. “Drink this.. For me.”
Gerard opens his lips slightly and takes a drink, the water making a loud noise when he swallows.
“There.” Mikey tucks Gerard’s wet hair behind his ear. “I love you bro.” He gets off Gerard’s bed and pulls the covers over him, tucking him in carefully.

Mikey turns to look at me. “He is going to be okay isn’t he?” He asks. I honestly don’t know what to say. I mean, I knew he would be okay physically. But mentally?, I doubted he’d ever be okay.

Instead of saying something to Mikey I put my arms round his neck and pulled him close, cradling his skinny frame. “I really love you.” You sigh.

“I love you too.” He whispers.

You, Mikey and Heidi walk back upstairs and you sit silently in the kitchen for a while, each of you thinking about Gerard.

“I might go upstairs and study.” Heidi says, breaking the silences and causing awkwardness. I smile at her as she walks off upstairs and leaves me and Mikey alone.

“What’s wrong?” Mikey asks when I don’t say anything.

“Nothing.” I sigh, pulling my long hair back from my face with my right hand.

“Obviously something’s wrong or else you wouldn’t snap at me like that.” He sighs. He moves over to me and kneels at my feet. “Tell me what’s wrong.” Mikey pleads.

“I just.. I can’t do this anymore.”

Mikey looks surprised. “Can’t do what?” He asks.

“This.” I wave my hands around. “With you.” You stand up, almost knocking Mikey over. “I’m young Mikey, I should be out enjoying myself not stuck in a dead end relationship. We’re like a married couple, practically living together and me helping you look after your sick brother.”

“He’s not sick!” Mikey protests.

“He is.” I raise my voice. “Your just too stupid to see it. As long as I come second to him this relationship won’t work.”

“He always comes first. He’s my brother. He looks after me.” Mikey cries, tears falling down his deadly cheeks.

“Oh yeah and a great job he’s done of that. I mean, look at you. You don’t eat, you can’t sleep because of him and you’ve had those clothes forever.”

“Crystal. Come on.” Mikey pleads.

“No! Mikey! I’m sick of it.. Sick of you.”

“I thought you loved me.” Mikey interrupts.

“I do.” I move closer to him. “I just can’t do this anymore. I’m sorry Mikey. Don’t call me, don’t come by my house and don’t ever speak to me again.” I scream as I run out of the house.

“Crystal!” I hear him calling my name behind. He sounds desperate-like a lost child calling out to it’s mother. But that was the problem. I didn’t want to be his mother-I wanted to be his girlfriend and I knew I just couldn’t be.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It’s not the end quite yet. Stay tuned. Thanks for reading. Reviews.
Sign up to rate and review this story