Categories > Original > Romance > Burnin' Up

Chapter 9

by LizzyJonas 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-12 - 551 words

0Unrated
Should I read it? I’m scared to see what it will say. Lizzy, just do it, get it over with.

‘Lizzy, its Nick, sorry about earlier. meet me the beach about a block from here in 10 minutes.’

Jess’s POV:

“So, you ready to go for a swim? I bet we will have more fun then Kevin and Alison.” Joe laughed.

“Yeah, we definitely will. I mean, who wouldn’t have fun going swimming with Joe Jonas?” I replied.

“Yeah, you get to see my hot short bathing suit bottoms up close in person.” Joe said.

“Mhmm, it’s much better to look at in person.” I said back.

“I bet. Everyone digs the short shorts. Oh, and by the way, you are lookin’ good in that bikini of yours.” Joe added.

Joe is so freakin hot. I never thought I would be in this position. But now that I’m in it, it is amazing. I wouldn’t change a thing even if my life depended on it.
We got in the hot tub and we started talking about relationships. Why would Joe Jonas care about stuff like that when is has to do with me? This is ridiculously amazing.


“So do you have a boyfriend? That’s a dumb question though, you must have one; you are awesome.” Joe asked.

“Aw. I don’t. I’m single.” I replied.

“Wow, boys are so dumb these days.” Joe said.

“Well, I haven’t really met any nice guys. All the ones I know are immature and don’t even like girls yet.” I said back.

“Ridiculous. How can they not like girls?! Especially ones that are as pretty as you.” Joe said smiling at me.

Joe’s POV:

Jess is amazing. I am so glad I finally got to spend alone time with her. The more that I am finding out about her, the more interested I am in trying to get her to be my girlfriend. I’ve gone out with a lot of girls, but none have been as down to earth, smart, or pretty as her. I need to try harder. I need her to like me as much as I like her. But when should I tell her?

“Hmm. My skin is getting pruney from being in here so long. Do you think it’s time to get out of here?” Jess asked me.

“Yeah sure, how about we go up to my suite and watch a movie?” I answered.

“Yeah, that’d be great, but as long as we can watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I love scary movies.” Jess suggested.

“Me too! We can rent it.” I added.

Jess’s POV:

We got up to his room and laid down on his bed. I really actually hated scary movies, I just wanted to watch a scary movie so I could have an excuse to cuddle with Joe. And that’s exactly what I did.

Joe’s POV:

This is going great. Whenever Jess gets scared I rap my arms around her and pull her closer each time. She nudges her head into my neck whenever a scary part comes onto the movie. Maybe she is interested in me. We will see how it goes. I wonder how it’s going for Alison and Kevin……
Sign up to rate and review this story