Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

The same old story.

by darkviolet 6 reviews

I almost made it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-12 - Updated: 2008-08-12 - 982 words

2Ambiance
I was on my best behavior at school, trying to avoid any detentions so I could come straight home and decide on what I wanted to wear.
The choices were unlimited, I never realized I had that much clothes. I stuck to the same familiar items, not knowing what a fucking gold mime I had just under my nose. So naturally picking out an outfit for tonight was difficult, I changed maybe, I don't know, 94893 times. I wanted to look good but casual, nice but hot, sexy but innocent, awesome but art project-ish, eventually I gave up and shoved everything back into the closet, sticking to my favorite ripped jeans and misfits hoodie, all the trying on left me no time for hair or make up so I ended up looking the same I always do.
I grimaced at the mirror before skipping all the way to the Way's house, feeling the best I felt in months.

I slowed down when I got to their street, the house was already in view, greeting me with warm blinking of the lights in the windows. My heart fluttered with excitement and I noticed nothing but the house, when I really should be paying attentions to where I was going cause next thing I know, I tripped, face down onto the harsh pavement, scratching my knees and palms pretty badly.

"Need a hand, sweetie?," a harsh female voice hissed at me, their shadow on my face. It was then when I realized I didn't accidentally trip.

"Diana," I stated, trying to keep the shivers down my spine from my voice.

She smile, crouching next to me, "Since we bumped into each other," she stressed, "Accidentally. You mind if we have a word or two?"
I cowered back into the fence of some house, trying to grab it for support to stand on my feet.

"Sit!," she ordered harshly, her eyes burning.

My throbbing hand fell limply to the ground as I gulped.

"You think it's a smart move to flirt with my boyfriend?," she asked acidly.

"I wasn't flirting-," I tried to protest, my voice coming out hoarse.

She ignored my weak protest, placing her long pale and graceful fingers on my throat, pressing hard but not hard enough to leave any marks, "You think it's smart for a little whore like you to mess with someone like me?"
I looked down just to block back the tears. The humiliation and bitterness overflowing me.
"Answer!," she pressed deeper into my throat.

"No," I muttered.

"No what?"

"It's not smart for a little whore like me to mess with a big whore like you"

She hit my head against the fence, her face inches from mine so I could feel her breathe on on my skin, "You won't know what hit you, little cunt. Or did you forget last time?"

I blinked, breathing harder. The fear and her grasp started slowely blocking the oxygen flow to my brain.

"I'll make you wish you were never born, bitch. You wanna spit blood again?!," she squeezed her hand a little more, hissing.

"We're just friends," I blurted.

"Friends?," she exclaimed angrily, "Like your mom and his dad?"

I gasped, my eyes wide.

"You thought he won't tell me," she smirked, releasing me slightly, "He tells me everything and what he doesn't tell....I have a way of finding out"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I whispered, closing my hand around her wrist and attempting to remove it from my throat causing her to actually tighten her grip on my throat.

"You're so ugly when you lie," she beamed evilly, "Now listen to what you're gonna do next. You're gonna tell him you hate him. You're gonna tell him you don't want to see him again. You're gonna tell him you hate his art. Then you're gonna shred his art project and you'll do it tonight"

"What?," I chuckled, "You're a psycho"

She pinned me harder against the fence with both her hands, "If you don't do it I'll tell the whole world and it's mother about your mommy. Do we understand each other?"

"Don't," I tried to push her away but she was much stronger then I was.

"Who's gonna make me?," she revealed her pearly white teeth, "You? I eat sluts like you for breakfast and they never find the body"
I gave in and let the tears flow freely down my face, thinking that maybe being a never found body was actually better then to go through this."So baby, do we have a deal?"

"What good will it do?," I tried reasoning with her, sobbing, "It'll only hurt your boyfriend, don't you love him?"

"Do. We. Have. A. Deal?," she slammed my head against the fence stronger with every word.

"Don't do this"

"Do. We. Have. A. Deal?," She slammed me harder this time.

My head started pounding and I felt sick, "Yes"

"Good girl," she finally let go of my throat, petting my head roughly and stood up.

I rubbed my skin. It burned but I suspected there were no visible or long term marks, she was smarter then leaving evidence.

"And don't even think about cheating," she sang out, "I know where to find you," she blew me a kiss and turned on her heels to cross the deserted street, not glancing back.

I curled into fetal position on the pavement, resting my hot warm cheek on the cold pavement. This was too much. I didn't try to wipe the tears and surprisingly enough they didn't stream as badly as before. All I was aware of was the noise my heart was making and I hoped it will stop soon and then everything grew dark around me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ta da! Another update! Ficwad won't let me reply to your reviews indevedualy but thank you guys for all your love. You rock!
Sign up to rate and review this story