Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Throttle The Ignition

Trouble in the Locker Room

by Hatsumi_Narita 0 reviews

Katlyn has some trouble with the jocks

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-14 - Updated: 2008-08-14 - 719 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard's POV;
As she waved to me, I blushed. Fuck, hopefully she didn't see that. Man, I need to get it together. Anyway, I have free period. Nothing to do but homework or study. In my book, it's either draw, or wonder the halls. I drew for a while. But I wasn't really paying attention to it.

"Hey, Gee. What'cha drawing?" Frank asked. By the sound of his voice he was being a wise ass.

"Nothing, just random shit, that's all." I said.

"Random huh? Doesn't look random to me..." he said.

I looked at the drawing again, it was a figure of a girl. WHAT THE FUCK? AM I LOOSING MY SHIT OR WHAT?!? I need to cool off.

"Mrs. Beckett, can I go to the library?" I lied.

"Yes, here's a pass." she said, holding a piece of paper.

I got up and took the sheet.

"Thanks," I said and walked out of the room.

I walked down the hallway for a bit. I really needed some air. This whole thing wasn't even funny anymore. Now Frank knows I like her. Ugh...this shit is messing up my mind[Heh, like it wasn't messed up enough...].

I passed the cafe, the main office, then the gym came up. I stopped and looked through the window. Katlyn and Tragedy were laughing about something. Suddenly the bell rang. 5th period was over. I started to walk away. Everyone was crowding the hallway. I didn't like crowded places. They kinda freaked me out. Suddenly I heard a scream, but no one seemed to notice it but me. I ran to the locker room doors. Every girl came out but Katlyn and Tragedy came out. Then I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Tragedy.

"Hey Gerard, have you seen Misery? I told her I was gonna meet her out here, but she never showed up...." she looked upset.

"OH SHIT!" I yelled and ran into the girl's locker room.

Once I got in there, I saw a sight I DEFINITELY did not wanna see.

"LET ME GO, YOU BASTARDS!!" Katlyn yelled. 3 jocks had her held up against the lockers.

"Fiesty, ain't she?" one of them laughed.

She spit on his face, but then he slapped her.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, you little slut!" he screamed at her and grabbed her throat.

She was gasping for air and tears welded up in her eyes. But they didn't care, they just kept laughing, then they started to undress her. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Hey assholes! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!" I was so fucking mad, I could put a bullet to their motherfucking head!

"What? Come here to save this stupid whore?" they laughed again and threw her on to the ground.

"Don't...you EVER SAY THAT AGAIN, YOU FUCKERS!!!!" I screamed, ran towards them, and punched the dick head that slapped Katlyn in the face. I kicked the other 2 on the balls so they wouldn't interfere. I took out my switchblade.

"Now," I began, putting the knife to his face.

"Stay, the FUCK AWAY FOR HER, GOT THAT?!" I screamed. He was shaking and ran stumbling after the other 2.

Once they were gone, I looked down at Katlyn. She was trembling and has tears running down her face. I walked towards her, knelt down, and held her close, rocking her slowly. She grabbed my arm and sobbed into my shoulder. I stroked her head softly.

"It's okay sugar, just let it out." I whispered.

She cried harder, and I kissed the top of her head.

"It's gonna be okay. I'll never let them hurt you again. I promise." I assured her, and I meant it. No one was going to touch her as long as I'm alive. Suddenly, out of no where, I had this odd feeling. I couldn't control it. I lifted her chin so she was looking at me. Her eyes were blood shot and watery. She was so beautiful, so amazing. I couldn't hold back anymore. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips to hers. She didn't fight back. In fact, she kissed back. We stopped. I had to asked her a question that craved a 'yes'.

"Katlyn," I began.

"Will.....Will you be my girlfriend?"
Sign up to rate and review this story