Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Babysitter

Chapter 11...

by dtng101 1 review

Read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-15 - Updated: 2008-08-16 - 670 words

0Unrated
A/N: HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER I GOT IN THE WRITTER MOOD.LOL.WELL ENJOY-D.
-------------------------
NORMAL POV.
.

Caroline sat next to Paola and they both said their hello's to each other.
Caroline was a year younger than Karina and Paola.But for Karina and Paola age didn't matter,only if they were nice to you,they'll be nice to you back.Caroline was always fun to be around,her and Karina shared something.They both loved animals.caroline had her hair a little longer than Karina's a little passing her shoulders.It was dark dark brown .Sadly C-line was taller than Karina,Paola,and even FRANK.Everytime they all went out together people who didn't know them thought C-line was the oldest.Last time Frank was in a genourous mood,and took C-line to see a movie,because he wanted to 'have a brother and sister day'.Like he likes to call it,he actaully did wantto spend time with her,but he also wanted to check out the girls in the theater.
Plus he worked there and he got free tickets.They both arrived that day to the theater,and C-line needed to use the restroom.And she had her sunglasses on,and she made her way into the bathroom.
And one of Frank's friends asked him,if she was his girlfriend.He was shocked and told them that she was only his sister.A/N:QUICK AUTHER'S NOTE HEY GUYS SORRY TO INTERUPT YOU.BUT THAT ACTAULLY HAPPEN TO ME AND MY BROTHER IN REAL LIFE.SINCE WE'RE BOTH THE SAME HEIGHT HIS FRIENDS THOUGH I WAS HIS GIRLFREIND LOL.JUST THOUGH I SHOULD SHARE THIS MOMENT WITH YOU GUYS.
So yeah people always thought C-line was the oldest,from all of them.
C-line took a piece if pizza and started to eat a small bite of it.
Frank grabbbed up the rest of the pizza on her plate,a tiny sliver,mostly crust."Our first pizza together,"he said,holiding it up as if it were a prize."I'm going to rush homw=e and paste this in my memory book."He stuffed it into his jeans pocket."I have a very messy memory book."
"Your mother must love to wash your jeans,"Karina said
"Naw I don't like to wash his damn jeans,they smell like sweat and grease,"said C-line as she cleaned her mouth with a piece of napkin.
"We live with my dad.And Caroline washes once a week clothes,"said Frank surprising Karina by saying something serious.
"I've got to get home,bye babe,said Paola to C-line and gave her a hug.She then started to climb out of the narrow booth.
"Oh,no,"Karina protested."Your not leaving me here with him,are you?"She meant it as a joke,sort of.She hoped it came across that way.She looked at Frank.he didn't seem hurt.Mybe he was used to having girls say that to him.
"I thought she'd never leave,"he said loudly,ignoring Karina's plea and ignoring the fact that Paola hadn't left yet.h eput his heavy arm back around Karina's shoulder.
"really.I've got to get home.Plus you have C-line here to save you from Frank,"Paola repeated,still not standing up.
"true,true,she's awsome not like certain people here,"said Karina while giving Caroline a high five.
"It's been real,"said Frank."Real gross.Ha ha!"
Karina and C-line laughed.Paola have Karina and C-line a surprised look.
"You guys think that funny?It's pitiful."
"It's kind of funny,"Caroline said
Frank pulled the pizza crust from his pizza and ate it.
"Later,"Paola said.She stood up,pulled on her Taking Back Sunaday t-shirt C-line gave her for her birthday.Gave C-line and Karina a meaningful look,and headed to the door.
A/N:SORRY ITWAS SHORT IT JUST POPPED OUT IN MY HEAD AND HAD TO GET IT DOWN HERE,BEFORE I FORGOT LOL.HOPED YOU ALL LIKED IT-D.
Sign up to rate and review this story