Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Machete

by Noizchild 0 reviews

While doing "research" 90's british music at a new club, Sakura falls for a young-looking DJ and is swept away into one of her favorite songs.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-17 - Updated: 2008-08-17 - 1481 words - Complete

0Unrated
Machete:

It's nightlife, baby! I am the queen of the night tonight! This is my time to be free. I always do the usual in Miami. Sometimes I go with Vanessa and Robyn. But other times, it's a solo ride. Tonight is one of the solo nights. I went out to this club called Cherry Pop. This is a fairly new place. I always scout out new places. That's what I do. Tonight was really special tonight. My boyfriend was calling me tonight. Jiro Aoshima lives all the way in my native Tokyo. He is such a sweetie. We met back in junior high. I was a shy little thing back then. I just kept to myself and didn't say much. But then, I met him. We were about to go on spring break back at my old school. All of the girls in my class all had boyfriends already. I was still single. I kept wishing that I had a boyfriend of my own as well. That's when I met him.

Jiro was a beautiful boy. Short jet black hair, deep brown eyes, square jaw, slender with some muscle, kissable lips, and his quietly strong demeanor to him. Right then, I knew that I just had to have him. But I didn't know how to introduce myself to him. The day wore on and he came to me. I was all blushy and couldn't talk at first. But, Jiro spoke up for me.

"Hey doll," he said to me. "What are you planning to do this spring?" I was blown away at that question. I didn't know what to say at first.

"Playing video games!" I blurted out. I felt stupid now. But instead, he smiled at me kindly.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah!" I said.

"I love video games!" Jiro yelled out. That's where the conversation started. From that conversation stemmed a spring break friendship. And from the friendship stemmed a beautiful romance. That was thirteen years ago. Even though my mom and I moved to America during my junior of high school, Jiro and I kept in touch. I guess love can last for a long time overseas if you can keep it together. Happily reminisces

Anyway, back to tonight. I was in the club Cherry Pop as I normally was on nights like this. I discovered on-line at work. It was an accident really. I was looking up more British music from the 90's and came to Cherry Pop's main site. The whole thing impressed me. Black, pink, and red dominated the whole layout tastefully. They seemed like any other techno club. They only played music from the 90's. Right then, I got a brilliant idea. I decided that I would go there for some "research" for the article to help Noriko and I finished. (The millennium, 60's, and 70's are in the editing stage. Greg and Robyn just put the finishing touches on their 80's drafts. Noriko and I are the only ones that aren't finished. Sad, huh? But that's going to change tonight!)

So, I'm in Cherry Pop. So far, everything is going nice and normal at first. The club lived up to its snazzy web site. 90's music was blaring in the air. The bar was shining and packed full. Pretty young things were all dancing on the floor. I looked around the whole place. Eh, it's okay. A little too teeny-booperish for my taste. I prefer clubs that are a little bit more on the adult side of things. The music and the booze make up for the teenage feel to it. I feel old just being here. Oh, well. I'm here now; I might as well stay here. Jiro doesn't call until ten o'clock here. I don't have anywhere else to go at the moment. Got to do something to kill the time. I was just standing around enjoying the scene. I was about to go to the bar to get a drink. I bought myself a couple of drinks to help me loosen up into the atmosphere. There were so many drinks to choose from. Most of them sounded too sweet for my taste. So, I got the good old vodka. I took the first drink. Ah! So much better! I can actually think better now. I actually want another vodka. So, I ordered three more drinks. That's when I saw him...

I happened to look up when I saw the DJ. Now, there are usually some cute DJs up at the booth. But this... oh Nelly! He was so fine! This was a young-looking thing. Short black hair with some red dye in it, piercing on his lower lip, piercing on her nose, black and red t-shirt, tats on his wrists and strong arms, and a black baseball cap on his head. Oh, baby! This boy was fine! I was pushing my way closer to get a better look. And to make the moment even more so, this boy was playing one of my favorite Moby songs, "Machete." In a few steps, I managed to get a good look at that fine-looking DJ. My heart was really racing now. Suddenly, the alcohol and music started to take over my mind.

I found myself floating in a wild Amazon. I was traveling through a wild jungle of euphoria. I was searching for something. I didn't know what I was looking for. I just kept searching. I seemed to be dancing hard in my head. I think was standing perfectly standing still on the dance floor. The other kids were being trapped in this Amazon along with me. I wanted to escape out of this jungle, but something inside just wouldn't let me. The only choice that I had was to keep going. As I kept treading deeper into this jungle, the action began to heat up again. You see, I know the whole song by heart. When it got to one minute and forty-three seconds, the real heat began pouring in. It was as if gun shots were firing loudly in the club. The clubbers were all getting shot hard in every part on the exposed body. Thousands were getting shot. I myself got shot twice in the chest by the time Moby screamed, "With my mind!" loud enough to wake the dead. Then there came the pause. As the music took the corpses deep into the heart of the Amazon through the river, we all began to float upwards into the tree of great light. And then... we returned alive and back to Earth. Oh yeah! This DJ is just fine! I just have to see him again. That's it; Cherry Pop is my new best friend!

Then, I felt something vibrating at my leg. I quickly looked down at my pocket and realized that it was my phone. Disappointment set in on me fast. It was Jiro now. Darn it, why did he have to call me now? But, I have to be a good girlfriend and take the call now. So I take one last pitiful look at the DJ, sigh, and head into the bathroom to answer the call. I made it into the stall and talked to my long distance beloved. It was short and sweet like usual. They have to be because he calls me from a local payphone in Japan. Here is the call:

Me: Hey sweetie!

Jiro: Hey doll! What'cha been up to?

Me: Not much. You?

Jiro: Not much. Just wanted to hear your voice.

Me: Aw, that's so sweet!

Jiro: Let's talk all night long on Saturday. I finally bought myself a cell phone.

Me: Great! Okay!

Jiro: Okay, Saturday is it then.

Me: Great, sweetie! I miss you!

Jiro: Miss you too! Listen babe, someone wants to use the phone to so I have to go now.

Me: Okay! Love ya!

Jiro: Love ya too, Jimmy Dean! Sayonara.

Me: Sayonara, Marlon Brando.

We hung together. I shut my eyes tightly as I held my phone to my chest. Oh, I love that boy so much. Why did mom and I ever have to move? Oh well, might as well enjoy Miami life here. Hell, maybe one day I'll go to Japan and see Jiro in person. And maybe even see dad as well. I head back out to the club. I was enjoying round two of the teeny-bopper paradise when I saw an interesting sight. I could've sworn that I saw Noriko up near the bar talking to a man. No, that can't be right! I blinked hard, but the image didn't change. Noriko was still talking to some man at the bar. He even had his hand on her knee. Oh that was it; I had to really go check this out. So I walked straight over to the "couple." Noriko has some splaining to do!

I Lay Me Down
Sign up to rate and review this story