Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Girl With Blue Hair...

Chapter 10

by flawedrainbow 3 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2008-08-18 - Updated: 2008-08-18 - 1988 words

0Unrated
[A/N. Wow. 4 updates guys. I finally fixed... whatever was wrong :) haha, well i'm back now so R&R!]

A couple of weeks later

“And for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself
and for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself...”


“Hello?” I answered groggily.
“Sweetheart! How are you?”
“Nan?” I asked, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.
“Yes dear, I haven’t heard from you in a while so I thought I’d give you a call.” She replied.
“Oh, I’m sorry Nan. Things have been pretty hectic.” I replied.
“That’s quite alright dear. So, how's it going?” she asked curiously.
“It’s good Nan.” I replied.
“That’s good dear, meet any boys?” she asked.
Nan!” I said, shocked that she’d ask me.

“What? Is it so bad that I want great grandchildren?” she asked with a laugh, “I’m not gonna be around forever.” She added.
“Nan, you’re only 63. You’ve got a good 37 years ahead of you.” I replied with a smile.
“Stop tiptoeing around the subject Stevie Kaye. Now, have you met any boys?” she asked again.
I sighed, “Yes Nan.” I told her.
“Ooh! What’s the fella’s name?” she asked excitedly.
“Brendon.” I replied.
“Brendon? That nice fellow? Oh that’s wonderful dear!” she cried.
“Yeah...” I sighed.

“What’s wrong dear?” she asked concernedly.
“We’re not together Nan so don’t expect anything. Besides, I’m only 18!” I told her.
“I had my first child when I was your age.” She told me.
“Yes, but you had Granny.” I replied, but immediately wished I hadn’t.
“I know dear.” She replied sadly.
“I miss him Nan.” I said, tearing up a bit.
“I do too hun.” She replied.
After a comfortable silence, Nan broke it.

“So, have you found a place to live over there yet?” she asked me.
“I’m sorry what?” I asked.
“Have you found a house yet?” she asked.
“No, why would I need to find a house?” I asked.
“Stevie, you’ve wanted to live in America- particularly Vegas- all your life. I don’t want you coming back here when I know you could have gotten what you always dreamed about.” She told me.

“But- Ace & Dave and what about you?” I asked her.
“Don’t worry about us dear.”
“But-”
“No buts. Start looking for a nice place and tell me once you’ve found it. You can use the money Gran left you.” She told me.
“But... I dunno...” I said.
“It’ll be fine sweetie. I have to go, I’ll talk to you soon alright? Get on the lookout and tell me once you’ve found one ok?” she asked.
“Ok Nan. Love you.” I told her.
“I love you too. Bye sweetie.” She said before hanging up.

I was looking up apartments and houses in Vegas on my laptop when there was a knock at the bus’ door.
“Come in!” I shouted, continuing to look through the pages.
“Hey.” They greeted.
I looked up and saw Brendon.
“Hey.” I replied before closing my laptop down a bit.
“Whatcha lookin’ at?” he asked, sitting beside me on the couch.
“Nothing. It’s all good... what’s up?” I asked.
“Uhh not much. Just wanted to know what you were up to.” He replied, shrugging his shoulders.
“Oh ok, well...,” just then, my phone started ringing, “sorry.” I apologised before answering.

“Hello?” I asked.
“Eve! Nan just told me! Wow! We demand visitation rights!” Ace said excitedly.
“Y-you’re ok with it?” I asked.
“Of course we are! We’ve known you for 5 years and you always would talk about how you would move to Vegas and work in the music industry one way or another and you’re gonna do it! We’re so happy for you. But, as I told you before, you make me sleep on the couch, you’ll die.” He said menacingly.
I laughed, “Ok, I promise.”
“Good, now I’ll let you go back to house-hunting.” He said.
“How’d you know?’ I asked bewildered.
“5 years babe,” he laughed, “look I’ve gotta go, Dave sends his love, as do I. Stay safe Eve.” He said.
“You too.” We both said our goodbyes before hanging up.

“Who was that?” Brendon asked.
“Just Ace. Now, I was wondering if maybe you could help me with something.” I said kinda timidly.
“Sure!” he replied enthusiastically.
“I kinda need help finding a place.” I told him.
“What are you looking for? Cafe, park, shopping mall?” he listed.
“No, no, no. I mean a place to live. Like an apartment or something.” I laughed.
“Y-you’re moving to America?” he asked, eyes widening.

I smiled and nodded my head before being tackled into a hug.
“Ohmigod this is awesome! Where do you wanna live?” he asked after getting off of me.
“Well, I’ve always wanted to live in Vegas, so there.” I replied.
“Really? Wow! I’m so happy you’re moving here!” he told me happily.
“Me too Bren.” I smiled.

“Wow! This is perfect!” I exclaimed.
“What is it?” Brendon asked from beside me with a yawn.
“Did I wake you?” I asked as he got up from the couch.
“I was bound to get up soon anyways.” He shrugged.
“Ok.” I replied, reading a bit more.
“So, what is it?” he asked more alert now.
“It’s a townhouse. 2 bedrooms both with their own bathrooms, a nice kitchen with dishwasher, fridge and oven included, a laundry with a dryer and a games room.” I replied.
“Wow, sounds pretty good. Where is it?” he asked me.
“Summerlin. Sounds fancy.” I said.
He smiled knowingly.
“What?” I asked confusedly.
“Nothing, it’s just a good area.” He replied, not really convincingly.
“Ok, I’m gonna email the link to Ace to give to Nan.” I said.

“Evie! Walk with me darling!” Brendon exclaimed dramatically, holding his arm out for me.
I giggled and walked over before linking my arm with his.
We had been hanging out on Panic’s bus all day and had just arrived at the latest venue. Brendon smiled at me before we walked out of the bus and around the venue. It was really nice there. The grass was lush and green and there were loads of trees surrounding the place.

“Wow, it’s so pretty out here.” I said as I looked around.
“Yeah, you are.” He said.
“Pardon?” I asked, hoping he’d say it again.
“I said yeah it was.” He replied quickly before we continued on walking.

As we neared the busses again, I saw my ‘colleagues’ smirking in our general direction. Suddenly, I saw Jacob, my busmate walk towards us.

“Hey Jacob.” Brendon greeted.
“Hi Brendon. I was just wondering, how much?” he asked.
I didn’t like where this was going.
“Pardon? How much would what cost?” he asked confused.
I inwardly groaned, knowing where this was headed.
“This one here. I wanna know how much this slut of a groupie would cost and I thought you’d know.” He replied with a shrug.
“Excuse me?” Brendon asked disbelievingly.
“You heard me. How much does she cost?” he smirked.

Knock it off! What the fuck have I done to you? Why can’t you just leave me alone?” I asked angrily.
Jacob smirked, “I think I speak for everyone when I say this. We don’t appreciate slutty groupies hanging around.
“I’m not a slut or a groupie. I’m just here to do my job.” I told him firmly.
“Doesn’t seem like it. You’re practically throwing yourself at the band.” He retorted.
“I don’t have to prove myself to you. I know I’m not a slut.” I stated.
“If that helps you sleep at night.” He replied smugly.

Next thing I knew, my fist collided with the side of his face and he stumbled before falling to the ground. I gasped before running away from everybody, tears blurring my vision as I did so.

I held my knees to my chest and rested my cheek on them.

“And for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself
and for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself...”


“H-hello?” I asked, hiccoughing slightly.
“Evie! Where are you?” a very worried Jon asked me.
“Umm... somewhere? I don’t really know.” I replied, looking around at my surroundings.
“Are you alright?” he asked me.
“Yeah, I’m ok. I’ll be back soon.” I told him.
“Ok, we’re on the bus.” He told me, and we both hung up.
I got up and made my way back to the venue. Well, the way I though the venue was.

I got to Panic’s bus about 15 minutes later and knocked on the door. Brendon opened it and I saw that he had a cut lip and a slightly bruised cheek.
He quickly grabbed my arm, pulled me in and hugged me tightly.
“Bren- what happened?” I asked him as I lightly traced over his cheek.
“He got into a fight with Jacob.” Ryan answered from the couch.
Spencer and Jon were there too.
“What? Why?!” I asked.
“You didn’t expect me to just let him talk about you like that did you?” he asked with a smile.

“Bren... you shouldn’t of.” I told him.
He shrugged.
“Are you ok?” Jon asked.
I nodded, “I’m sorry that I punched Jacob. I don’t know what came over me.” I said, looking at my shoes.
“Don't worry about it. He deserved it.” Spencer said.
“Yeah, he shouldn’t have been saying that shit about you. I thought he would’ve stopped last time.” Jon said, shaking his head.
“Nah, they haven’t stopped.” I replied sadly.

“What are you talking about Evie?” Brendon asked curiously.
“Nothing Bren, just guys being idiots.” I shrugged it off.
“No Evie, they’re not being idiots. They’re harassing you.” Jon said.
“Harassing? Evie, why didn’t you tell me?” Brendon asked.
“I didn’t see the point Bren. If I ignored them, I thought they’d stop.” I replied.
“Well that clearly didn’t work so tell me next time kay?”
I nodded, “I should go and help set up.” I said to everyone.

Brendon shook his head, “You’re not setting up today. You’re gonna hang with us.” He said.
“Bren, it’s not gonna stop them. May as well face them right?” I asked him.
“Fine... why don’t you help sell Merch then?” he suggested.
“Bren, that’s not what I do. Just- I can’t have anyone fighting my battles. Just let me handle it.” I said before pushing past him and walking over to the venue.

Today, I was setting up and testing the instruments. As I put down the guitar and walked backstage I was pushed against the wall. As I was about to scream out, somebody forcefully attached their lips to mine. Their tongue found their way into my mouth making me want to gag. They held my hands to my sides as I tried to break free. As they tore their face away, I saw Jacob’s face.

He smirked, “I bet you kiss better for Brendon.” He said smugly.
I quickly kneed him in his family jewels before running away. I ran towards the dressing room, flung the door open and slammed it shut. I could feel myself shaking and tears were trickling down my cheeks.

“Evie? What’s going on?” somebody asked and came closer to me.
I flinched and moved closer to the wall, sliding down it and bringing my knees to my chest.
“Evie? Sweetie, what happened?” they asked and knelt down beside me.
My heart was beating faster, the tears were coming quicker and the blackness engulfed me.
Sign up to rate and review this story