Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Secrets

chapter 5

by littlepunkrocker13 1 review

Frank's last time with the kid.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-20 - Updated: 2008-08-20 - 229 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5

After I had calmed myself down, I got the envelope with the test results, grabbed Lukey's hand, and left. Luckily, he made no questions about the test. We got to my apartment and I made some snacks for us. Then the doorbell rang, and when I opened the door Kelsey entered in a rush and picked up Lukey and hugged him.
I said goodbye to Sky and then to Lukey.
"Remember Skittle, best friends forever." I said while hugging him.
"Yes Fwankienstein, best friends forever. I love you." He started crying.
"I love you too." I saId, and then he was gone.

I decided not to say anything. I was starting the band, and we where going good till now, and Kelsey had a good job, and I good life. I didn't want to ruin our lives by revealing the secret. So I hid the envelope with the results where I new none would find them, and laid down on the couch.

When Gerard came back, I was really happy to see him. Although I had the thing with Lukey bothering me, I decided not to tell him anything, just forget about everything, for the sake of me, Sky, and Gee. I never took out that envelope again and I never saw Lukey again. I only had the memory of him and our necklace to remember our friendship.
Sign up to rate and review this story