Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Not kid. Sloane."

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

Flipping through the channels he had a choice between 'Sunrise' and 'Ferris Buller's Day Off'. He chose the latter and looked up at the ceiling. Joe closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep as t...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-20 - Updated: 2008-08-21 - 1486 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 107
Joe changed for bed in his room and Megatron jumped into his own bed by the window. He took his little beak and adjusted the blanket on the floor how he wanted it. He then put his head under his wing and gave little quack snores which aren't as annoying as they sound.
This boy fought with his pillow and he listened to his 2 friends laugh. She wasn't supposed to laugh like that, that was his laugh. As Joe cursed Gin in his head and tried to mentally hurt her he sighed and stopped. She's carrying his kid, these thoughts are horrible. After fighting with himself he groaned annoyed and turned on the TV. Flipping through the channels he had a choice between 'Sunrise' and 'Ferris Buller's Day Off'. He chose the latter and looked up at the ceiling.
Joe closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep as the TV sounded farther and farther away.
+++
Joe was suddenly awoken out of this slumber when the bed moved. When he opened his eyes the sun was peering in and he had a big pair of midnight grey eyes looking into his blue ones. He turned his head to the left and scurried back slowly. The grey eyes mirrored his movement and smiled.
"Good morning daddy." She stated.
"Who?" Joe asked.
"Daddy I don't like this game."
"What are you talking about kid?"
"Not kid. Sloane."
"Sloane?"
"Yes."
"How old are you?"
"This many."
Sloane put up 3 fingers and the next thing Joe heard was a crash in the next room. He jumped and nearly knocked over the little girl. As he walked she wrapped her arms around his legs and laughed. Joe looked down and dragged her on his leg. She laughed and giggled and it was light as air.
"Julian! NO! NO! You're gonna wake up daddy." The first voice stated.
"Shut up Justin! Mommy's not here." The second voice said annoyed, "If you be quiet then he won't."
"Oooh! You're gonna get in trouble!" Sloane taunted.
The 2 boys looked up scared and dropped a bowl on the floor.
"Good morning daddy." They said at the same time.
"What are you...I'm dreaming...I'm dreaming...I'm dreaming..."
Joe stood there and pinched himself over and over. He thought this was a dream and tried to wake himself up out of it. The 3 little people looked up at him confused and the girl pulled out a piece of hair on his leg.
"Oh! What the funk-" Joe stated, "you 3 in the living room...now."
"Its your fault Julian." Justin sighed.
"Shut up." Julian shot.
"Hey, hey. Enough." Joe sighed as he rubbed his leg where the little girl had hurt him seconds before.
Joe walked with Julian, Justin and Sloane upstairs to the living room and was surprised that he knew where it was located. He stopped and all 3 pairs of eyes were glued on him. They all sat down on the couch and Joe grabbed another chair, turned it around and sat down. He stared at the 3 "identical" looking features and smiled.
"So...what's up?" Joe asked tapping his fingers on the chair.
"Nothing." They said together.
"What were you doing looking at me. And what were you 2 doing in the kitchen?"
"I woke up in there." Sloane stated, "mommy told me to keep you safe."
"We were making breakfast." Julian stated, "but then I couldn't reach."
"And I tried to help. But couldn't reach...also." Justin added.
"How old are you 2?"
"5."
"And you're 3?"
"Yes."
"And im..."
"Old?" The 3 said at the same time.
Joe's phone then started to ring and Sloane gave it to him. He looked at the screen and saw Patricks name so he answered it.
"Yea?" Joe asked.
"Uncle Jooooooe!" the voice on the other end stated.
"What the hell is going on here?" Joe mumbled, "who is this?"
"Sofia. Duh."
"Sofi?"
"I wanna talk!" Sloane stated as she jumped Joe and took away his phone, "Hi Sofi!"
"Hi!"
"Are you coming over?"
"Donno. Im with daddy. He's working."
"Really?"
"Yea."
"Dad." Sloane asked.
"Huh?"
"Can we go see Sofia?"
"What?"
Sloane stood there and rolled her eyes.
"Fine, MAY we please go and see Sofia?" Sloane asked.
"I need to- I'll be right back."
Joe ran down the stairs and ran out of the house. He went to the corner and grabbed a newspaper. He didn't know what the hell happened.
"Mr. T." The vendor stated.
"Hey..do you have a...paper?" Joe questioned.
"Yea .75."
"For The SunTimes?"
"Yea."
"...I left my-"
"Don't worry about it. Ill put it on your tab"
"Thanks."
Joe walked back into the house and the 3 little people were still there in the chair. He looked at the date on the paper confused.
"June 20th 2014- where's your mother?" Joe asked.
"In California with titi Cal." Sloane stated.
"So um..."
The door bell rung and Joe buzzed this person. When the front door opened it was his dad.
"Poppy!" The 3 little ones yelled as Rich walked in.
"Hello Joseph." Rich stated.
"Hey pop."
"Julian-"
"Im Justin-"
"I know who you are. Bubbie you didn't just wake up did you?"
"Maybe."
"Go get dressed the plane leaves in 2 hours Joseph."
"Where are we going?"
"To see Sofi!" Sloane squealed.
The kids ran off to go take showers and Joe followed his 3 year old to the bathroom. Rich leaned on the wall and Joe sighed.
"Poppy!" Sloane screamed.
"Yes Darling?!"
"I need heeeelp!"
"Go help her Joe, she likes to throw water."
"She's gonna be..."
"Go!"
Joe walked into the bathroom and Sloane was sitting wadding in the tub.
"Here daddy." Sloane said handing him the washcloth.
"What's this for?"
"You have to clean me. See. This is the reason why mommy tells me to watch you."
"Where's mommy again?"
"In California."
"When did she leave?"
"4 days ago. Big meeting with Uncle Pedro. Oooh! Bella will be there. And then its my birthday."
"When's your birthday?"
"Tomorrow."
"And you're gonna be 6?"
"No! 4! You need to leave now dad."
"Why?"
"You're making me angry."
Joe looked at this little tub and was impressed how kid sized it was. Sloane gave him this look and then he opened her towel and pouted.
"Come to me, please?" Joe asked.
"No. Bye." Sloane said getting out the tub, grabbing her towel and walking to her room, "Poppy! I don't wanna talk to dad!"
Joe walked out the bathroom and Rich walked by. He shook his head and Joe sighed.
"She is something else!" Joe stated.
"Reminds you of-"
"Oh my God! Genevieve is her mother!"
"There's too." Rich sung as he walked into the little girls room.
"Poppy!" Sloane whined.
"Im coming, im coming."
Joe sat down and closed his eyes. He then suddenly realized that he was cleaned and lightly shaved. He stood up and the little girl held out her hands to him. He looked at her and she smiled.
"Up please." She stated.
"Sure kid-"
"Not-"
"Im sorrie, Sloane."
Sloane scratched her little nails up Joe's cheek and gave him a little kiss. Julian then took Joe's pocket and Rich was carrying Justin, who decided he was too good to walk all of a sudden.
When they got out the car at O'Hare Sloane started to hit Joe to get him to turn around. When Joe finally did she pointed to the movie poster on the side of the terminal.
"ITS MOMMY'S MOVIE!" Sloane squealed pulling out her camera, "go Justin and Julian...gotta take a picture!"
"We're gonna be late Princess." Rich sighed.
"Only, only..."
The 2 boys stood by the poster, took their grandfathers hand and took the picture for their sister. They all then ran into the terminal and stood in line.
"I take it, they've done this before?" Joe asked.
"Shhh." Rich stated.
"Good morning gentlemen. And to you too lady." The ticket attendant stated.
"Where to today?" She asked.
"Cameron! We're going to California to see mommy. Did you see her movie poster?!" Sloane asked.
"I did. Very nice."
"Titi Cali let me pick out the shoes for that poster!"
"Did she now?"
"Lets go Sloane." Rich stated.
"Ok. By Cameron!"
"Later family."
"Is it horrible that I don't like my daughter?" Joe asked.
"Yes." Julian stated.
Joe jumped when he got an answer and continued to carry the car seat for the little girl.
As they all boarded the plane it was smooth sailing. In 3½ hours they landed in California and were swept away in another car to another location. They were dropped off in front of another pair of connecting houses and this seemed all too familiar. There was a loud crash & all the kids ran up the stairs and squeezed through the doggy door of the house on the right.
"What are they doing?" Joe demanded running up behind them.
"Don't worry they'll open the door...if they remember."
Sign up to rate and review this story