Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"My 4 hands up."

by Syn_INC 3 reviews

"By the way you look good bro." Joe stated. "I know wife's like I'm gonna start cooking healthy and you're gonna lose some weight I was like bitch please. And here I am." Patrick sighed.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-20 - Updated: 2008-08-21 - 1512 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 108
As Rich and Joe stood outside in the hot California sun the door was suddenly opened. Julian looked up and smiled. Joe grabbed him and turned his head to the side and then let go.
"Dad, I think in your old age, you're going nuts." Julian sighed taking off, "ROME!"
"UPSTAIRS!" Roman yelled.
"You guys are ALL CHEATING!" Patrick yelled sliding into the hallway and seeing Joe, "Autumn and Summer get out the dirty clothes! Hey buddy!"
"Autumn and Summer?"
"I keep telling you, they're 4. No more making fun of their names. Just don't have Andy be a hippy and all, name the next one. Manners!" Patrick wrapped his arms around his best friend then his best friends dad and smiled, "hide and go-seek. Although I think they're cheating and going next door through the upstairs."
"Next door?"
"Yea, Sloane said something about her DS being there and wanting to get it. Even though I don't see why she doesn't go through the doggy door-"
Just at that moment there were 7 pairs of eyes on Joe and 4 sets of arms hugging him, trying to find their own piece of uncle Joe. His 3 were attacking uncle Paco and they all hit the floor.
"Shalom!" They all said in unison.
"Shalom. To you all." Rich stated with a smile, "ok, I'm leaving you gentlemen. I'm going next door to take a nap- I mean, catch up on...stuff."
"Later Pop."
"Sayonara Poppy." The Troh Trio stated.
"See you all at dinner tonight." Rich said giving Joe a kiss on the forehead.
"My 4, hands up." Patrick stated, "Justin hand down. Ok- you 4 tub."
"Don't wanna."
"Ok stinky little kids that's fine. Sofia, Autumn, Summer and Sloane- pick up the little toys. Roman, Julian and Justin pick up the big toys. Ready, set, go."
All the kids were off in opposite directions and Patrick clearly knew they'd do more harm than good but their little people, whatever.
"Come on Joseph Mark Trohman wake up...wake up...wake up..." Joe said to himself pinching his arm over and over.
"Dude, that's not cool. Stop it." Patrick said hitting Joe.
"I feel like I'm in a really bad-"
Joe quickly was out of breath when a little body ran into him. He looked down and she was blinking her eyelashes at him.
"Up please." Sloane stated through a yawn.
The little girl wrapped her whole body around Joe and yawned a few more times. Before Joe knew what was happening she fell asleep in his arms. Patrick walked around and looked at her sleeping face.
"Yea bro, she's gone." Patrick stated.
"Yay me." Joe sighed.
"What's wrong with you?"
"These aren't my kids. I'm sleeping. I have no idea what's going on and- you're married!" Joe gasped noticing the wedding band on his friends finger.
"Uh...Yea."
"Nooo."
Joe blinked and they were all sitting in a car, with a driver with all the kids. All the kids were sitting there with headphones on playing on their DS's, except for Sloane, who was still knocked out.
"So you're married?" Joe asked, "And what about- Calista?"
"She's married too." Patrick said giving him a weird look
"She was ok with that?"
"Umm Yea why not."
"Why not? You got divorced 6 years ago and you were all 'oooh, im never getting married again' is why."
"People change."
"Not you."
"Eh."
"What's with the almost basket ball team?"
"What's with your...almost Fall Out Boy?"
"What?"
"4 in Fall Out Boy, 5 in basketball."
"Even in my dream you're not funny Patrick."
"Then wake up bitch." Patrick stated smacking Joe.
"I can't!"
"Ssshhh daddy. Sleeping." Sloane yawned then turned her head and went back to sleep.
"I don't understand Patrick." Joe stated, "what's with all the kids- and Pop said next door- why'd he go next door?"
"You live next door Joe. This feels like a really bad movie and you're gonna make me push you out the car."
The car stopped, the doors opened and everyone piled out.
"Thank goodness." Patrick said cracking his back.
"By the way you look good bro." Joe stated.
"I know wifeys like I'm gonna start cooking healthy and you're gonna lose some weight I was like bitch please. And here I am." Patrick sighed.
The 2 guys walked into the quiet lobby and looked around. Joe was now scared. All the kids had vanished except the one in his arms. She had her fingers in his hair and for some reason this felt right. He followed Patrick to the elevator and Patrick hit 6, he then slid a keycard in the slot and they went flying up to a number that wasn't on the elevator.
"You guys would. What floor is this?" Joe asked.
"7." Patrick said laughing.
When they stepped into the lobby of the 7th floor all the kids were sitting neatly in a row on a bench. There was a glass door across from the bench. The door opened and a few Japanese clients walked out. The 2 ladies in the room followed behind them and were speaking fluent Japanese then bowed. As the Japanese clients walked they noticed the little ones and started to speak to them.
Joe's eye sockets damn near fell out as the kids answered in unison. The Japanese clients were impressed and walked away.
"There's little people staring." The 1st voice stated.
"We couldn't get rid of them if we tried." The second male voice added
"But daddy. You told me Sofia and Sloane were gonna be here." Another little voice stated.
"Go out there now Bella, sit and wait." he recognized Petes voice anywhere and that was it.
"I don't like you right now."
"Ooh. I'm so scared. Shoo."
Bella turned the corner and Pete started to crack up as his daughter gave a squeal of joy when she saw all her cousins waiting. The hoards of kids walked into their playroom and hung out with each other. Gin and I then turned the corner again and Joe was standing there holding Sloane. I walked over to Patrick and he gave me one hell of a kiss. Gin walked over to give Joe a kiss and he walked backwards.
"Whoa. Its 2008 all over again." Gin said laughing, "fine then. Look at my Princess- sleeping- did you let her stay up all night again Joseph?"
"Nuh uh." Joe argued, "when I woke up she was looking at me."
"Because you let her stay up- I'm not going to go over this with you."
Gin brought up her hand to move Sloane's hair out of her mouth and Joe caught a glance of the ring. This was all hitting him at the same time that he thought he was going insane.
"Can I take her?" Gin asked.
Joe pulled Sloane a bit to the left and Gin sighed.
"Wake up on the wrong side of the Chicago bed this morning did we?" Gin questioned.
"No." Joe muttered.
"Then keep her. I'm good." Gin said laughing.
For some reason all the kids left the room and ran up to me and Gin. Gin stooped down low and said something in Hebrew and everyone answered. They got high 5s all around and went back to their playroom.
Joe held on to Sloane and watching myself and Gin. I snapped my fingers in front of him and smiled.
"You know, that's how you spoil them." I stated.
"I don't care." Joe said quickly, "they all speak Hebrew?"
"Yea. The twins were in Hebrew school then my 2 sets of twins were like 'mommy I wanna do it!' and mommy 'shrugs shoulders ask dad' and Patty was like 'ok' so they all speak Hebrew. And Japanese. And Spanish."
"They're 5, 4, and 3. And they speak 3 languages?!" Joe demanded.
"Yea." Gin and I said at the same time.
"Isn't that child abuse?" Joe questioned.
"You've got no opinion." Patty stated, "there's no use in arguing with pregnant Hispanic women."
"What?"
As if Joe didn't get a good look he did just now. Gin and I straightened up and there were our belly's pointed over our skinny jeans, 3 inch stilettos and SYN hoodies. Joe's mouth dropped and he couldn't take the input of information. Instead he went to the first office he found and sat down.
This little girl that Joe has been carrying for the past 90 minutes had her fingers twisted in his hair. She was slowly drooling on his shirt and he moved the only straight hair on her head.
"I love you daddy." Sloane stated.
"I love you too." Joe said moving her, "have a good sleep?"
"Yea. Are we at mommy's yet?"
"I guess. Is she the one that's pregnant?"
"Yes. Her and Titi Cali, they're gonna have a baby at the same time."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"How much do I love mommy?"
Sloane gave this big smile and looked towards the door.
"Yea, how much DOES daddy love mommy?" Gin asked standing at the door.
"Mommy!" Sloane squealed running into Gin's belly.
"On 3, because mommy can't lift-"
Sloan shook her head and jumped into Gin's arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story