Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Til death do us part. Your bad."

by Syn_INC 5 reviews

"Ummm...ok Rip Van Winkle. Don't be an ass Joe." "We're still fighting?" "Yea. That's how we made Sloane and that how we made this one."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-21 - Updated: 2008-08-22 - 1540 words - Complete

1Moving
Stuttering 109
Joe looked around the office and the big thing that caught his eye was the family photo on the wall. All 3 kids along with him, were giving the horns and had their tongues sticking out while Gin stood there rolling her eyes.
"This is...why do I feel as if I remember when this was taken?" Joe asked.
"You're in the picture Joe- go find your brothers and cousins." Gin stated putting Sloane down as the lady kissed her belly.
"When are you due?"
"August...ish."
"I saw Pete...and was that Izzy?"
"Yea. I think- Andy should be here soon. The new album comes out in a few days."
"We're still making music?"
"You're not old Joe. You just made a few kids."
"So me and you..." Joe trailed off as his eyes fell upon a wedding photo.
"Til death do us part. Your bad."
"This feels like a really bad movie."
"Well then, try to wake up. Don't worry. I'll wait."
Gin looked at her nails and sat next to Joe crossing her legs. Joe pinched himself again and then Gin pinched him.
"Awake yet?" Gin asked.
"No." Joe groaned, "you don't understand. I've been sleeping for 6 years?"
"Ummm...ok Rip Van Winkle. Don't be an ass Joe."
"We're still fighting?"
"Yea. That's how we made Sloane and that how we made this one."
"What was her argument about..."
"We-"
"Where to go on vacation. And you won."
"Yea."
"And that baby--- because I- something about Bon Jovi."
Gin shook her head and looked at Joe.
"Can I have a kiss now?" Gin begged, "please?"
"I have a family-"
As Joe tried to wrap his head around this, and his kids along with his wife(?) knowing Hebrew he just stopped and sighed. I had walked by the glass window and Patrick walked up in front of me. He fluffed my hair back and came in for a kiss. Joe's mouth dropped as he got up from the chair and walked outside. This was officially the worlds biggest brain fuck.
"What the fuck is going on!" Joe asked pulling on his curls.
"Joe. Do you need medical attention?" I asked.
"Why are you kissing each other...you hate each other, and you're MARRIED! And you're having someone baby! im going to slit my wrists."
"And leave me with 4 Jewish hellions. I wish a nigga would." Gin said with a chuckle, "because I'll find you. This company isn't called Syn because it looks cute on hoodies."
"Ooh. I liked that." I said with a high 5, "that sounds great for a pitch."
"Sweet."
"No, Joe really now. Did you hit your head? What's with all the questions. You were a grooms men at OUR wedding. Well the second one anyway" I stated a bit concerned now.
"No I just. This feels like a dream Cali." Joe grumbled.
"Fine. Then don't tell me. We'll play this game but if you start bleeding from the ears. Im dragging your ½ made Jewish ass to St. Joseph's...hahaaa. Joseph."
"Lets just play his game until it gets annoying." Gin suggested.
"I don't understand why you 2- how you 2 got back together. Things were so bad." Joe sighed, "and you're married to each other...now."
"Who else would we be married to?" Patrick and I said at the same time.
"I don't know...anyone but- each other---"
"Cali almost married someone else." Patrick said glaring at me.
"UGH boy! I went on 1 fucking date while we were separated. Cry me a river, build me a bridge and get over it."
"You know what. I still can't." Patrick said crossing his arms and pouting just a bit.
"And then...he had another one of those heart attacks. Came into the restaurant piss ass drunk and caused a scene. It was all on TMZ and Perez!" Joe said a bit shocked wondering how he knew all this.
"Yea." I stated, "maybe you did hit your head and its all coming back."
"I was so pissed." Patrick started, "pshh, you weren't gonna be touched by anyone but me."
"You freaking idiot." I said laughing.
"Yea well, I am an idiot for you and 5 kids...to be." Patrick said rubbing my belly.
"Mira que romantic." Gin sighed rolling her eyes as I kissed Patrick.
Joe put his head in his hand for seconds then jumped back as he was sitting around the table with 8 kids and 7 other adults. Rich, who was sitting next to Joe gave him a nudge.
"You were in the middle of a sentence then stopped Joe, what is it?" Rich questioned.
"I just lost my train of thought. Sorrie guys."
"That's fine- Autumn and Summer take the peas out your nose- you're eating those." I said annoyed.
"But Roman, Julian and Justin were doing it!" Autumn argued.
"And then they-" Summer started.
Sloane then threw a pea at the boys and the looked around totally innocent. I really thought she thought no one knew she did it because she went right back to stuffing them in her mouth. I had quickly put a stop to that food fight before it got out of hand. There was something about punishing the kids that made them us feel guilty, but in the end, que sera, sera.
"So do you 2 know what you're having yet?" Andy asked.
"Can we leeeave please?!" Sofia, the oldest of the clan, asked annoyed.
"Si no se comen todos lo vegetales no van a ningun lado." I stated.
The whole table groaned and Sloane went around eating everyone's peas.
"Can we go now?" Sloane asked with her cheeks puffed out to tomorrow.
"Bye." I sighed defeated.
Within the blink of an eye all the kiddy's were gone and the whole table sighed.
"Parenting is hard." Gin sighed.
"We're having a baby." Ashlee stated.
"In the quite words of the virgin Mary, come again?" Gin asked as she turned to the left.
"Yea. I mean..." Pete stated, "it is about time we had another right?"
"No? You think?" The rest of the table stated.
"Shut up guys." Pete said sighing.
"Its a good thing!" Gin stated, "how far along are you Ash?"
"Im due in October."
"My god. Baby makin' machines up in this bitch." Joe said slouching, "what's up with you Andy...where's the family?"
"Well ummm-" Andy started, "its her brothers birthday. And he kinda doesn't like me." Andy mumbled.
"What?" Joe demanded.
"Yea I know!" Gin stated, "how can you NOT love that red hair and hippyness?"
"Ha!" I stated, "hippyness!"
"This is ricockulous." Joe said annoyed.
Sloane had came downstairs rubbing her eyes and stood next to Patrick. Patrick looked to his right and there she was leaning on him. She had a binky in her fist and all that meant one thing.
"Someone sleepy?" Patrick asked.
Sloane pouted just a bit and her eyes watered as if she was going to cry. Patrick picked her up and started to hum lightly as she put the binky in her mouth and sniffled.
Joe looked over at his best friend rocking his daughter to sleep and that hurt a little somewhere. Andy touched her big toe and laughed.
"She's come a long way hasn't she?" Andy stated.
"Definetly. All these years and Patrick is still the only one who can put her to sleep." Gin sighed, "ugh it sucked being hated by my daughter."
Joe laughed a little and Gin gave him this look.
"Not funny. Being hated by your daughter for 10 months is the killer." Genevieve stated.
"You didn't wanna hold her for 6 weeks." Joe retorted.
"So I could throw her at you?! Yea because THAT'S what we all wanted."
"She was a sick kid. It was ok. We made it through and here we are." I reassured.
"After her I didn't want anymore. I thought we were gonna adopt Joseph?" Gin asked.
"Why adopt when we can make our own?" Joe stated.
"After this one. Can we adopt? Help someone who can't help themselves?" Gin begged.
Joe kissed Gin on the side of her head and was suddenly turning off a bedroom light.
"Joe put her down." Gin stated.
"Fine." Joe pouted as he looked down at a sleeping Sloane in his arms.
Gin and Joe stepped out the boys room and Joe placed Sloane in a Tiffany's blue & chocolate room. When he put Sloane down he softly closed her door and slammed Gin into the adjoining wall with his lips placed firmly on hers.
"What is wrong Joe?" Gin giggled.
"Me and you-"
"Setting in a hon-"
"No fucking."
"Im confused. You don't kiss me earlier. You've been distant. You're in a out of conscienceless and now you wanna bang?" Gin demanded.
"Yea."
"Ok."
Gin hauled Joe down the hall and into a bigger room where clothes started to come off.
"Lock the door." Gin stated.
"Why?"
"3 little people who don't need to be scarred so early in life."
"I guess."
Joe kissed Gin and ripped all her clothes off.
"I love you JoeTroh." Gin sighed.
"I love you too Dollface."
Joe's hands were all over Gin's body and this felt right. If this was his future he NEVER wanted to wake up. It all felt so right.
Sign up to rate and review this story