Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untold Paradox

Milkman

by Dondon1827 2 reviews

Jamia vs Cassie, Round 1

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-21 - Updated: 2008-08-21 - 1557 words

0Unrated
Hey guys, I decided to skip a day in this chapter to when the guys came home or else it would be boring. Hope you enjoy :)

Friday morning. Katlyns first thought when she woke up that day, Bob would be home along with the rest of the guys sometime in the afternoon. As she got up and started to get dressed she wondered to herself why Cassie seemed more eager for them to return than her, Alicia, Jamia, Christa and Lyn-Z, she hadnt even met them. Much to Cassie's dismay the girls had decided not to invite her over today, they wanted to spend some time with just the guys, although they hadnt told her this, they just didnt ask her over. Around 11:30 they all met at Jamia's house, they hadnt seen her since she had 'been ill'. When they all met up she didnt seem her usual self, she was quiet and looked very pale. "You okay Jamia, you seem different" said Alicia going into the house. She just shrugged, "Im fine." Lyn-Z and Christa went into the kitchen to make some coffee and when they left Alicia turned to Jamia "Okay whats up, and dont say nothing because we know you better than you think" Dont they get the hint, I dont want to tell them "Im just missing Frank thats all" Alicia rolled her eyes
"Dont give me that shit, are you still worked up about Cassie? Me and the rest of the girls talked and we dont totally disbelieve you its just hard when Cassie seems so nice. But you are one of our best friends so I will keep a closer eye on her, that fair enough?" Jamia felt a bit of relief, at least they could maybe catch Cassie in whatever act she was planning "Sounds good to me" she smiled. Just then Lyn-Z came bouncing into the living room "There here" she sang looking out the window, all the girls rushed straight out to go hug the guys. Katlyn ran over and jumped on Bob's back and hugged the life out of him, Alicia ran up to Mikey and flung her arms around his neck showering him with kisses, Christa ran up and hugged Ray who picked her up and spun her round, Lyn-Z snaked her arms around Gerards waist who turned and greeted her with a sloppy kiss while Jamia stood at the doorway looking at Frank who was walking up the driveway, wondering why she hadnt come to greet him. "You okay Mia?" he asked just standing in front of her, she didnt say anything but pulled him close. He reached his arms out and held her too him, she was so pleased he was home, she just needed to tell him. They stood there in eachothers arms never wanting to let go. "Erm sorry to break up your little 'luuurve fest' but were heading over to Ray's, you guys coming?" said Mikey. Frank looked at Jamia who's eyes were begging him to say no, he turned back to Mikey "Nahh, thanks anyway but were gunna stay in tonight" he said placing his hand in Jamia's. "No problem dude, catch you later, bye Jamia" he said running off to join the others. Frank turned and smiled at her lovingly, her heart ached knowing what she was about to tell him would crush him.

Cassie looked out of her window and to her suprise saw the guys getting out of the van and going to greet the girls. She was slightly annoyed that they didnt invite her to go and meet them, but she silently stalked them all from her window.

Once they were inside Jamia led Frank into the living room where he sat down. She looked at his face, the face of the man she loved, who loved her. His innocent expression made her so sad, she turned away just in time as a tear rolled down her cheek. She couldnt take it anymore and she collapsed to the ground letting the tears flow down her face. Frank was shocked by this 'outburst' and he scooped her up in his arms. "Baby whats wrong" he asked then suddenly remembering, "Is this about what you wanted to tell me" he asked looking her in the eyes. She didnt trust her voice so she just nodded and picked herself up off the ground. "Oh Mia, whatever it is tell me, I love you and nothing can change that" she knew this was true but still hated telling him. She sat down and took his hands in hers, looking straight at him. She opened her mouth to speak when the doorbell rang, looking slightly annoyed she sighed and went to answer it. Stupid milkman interrupting this she grumbled in her head as she opened the door. But it was not the milkman, she frowned in annoyance, somehow this girl always seemed to ruin plans. "Hey Jamia, can I come in?" It was Cassie.

"I wonder why Frank and Jamia didnt come with" said Lyn-Z, her and Gerard were on there way to Ray's while Mikey and Alicia follwed behind. "Mmm, who knows" he shrugged, she couldnt shake the feeling that there was something wrong with Jamia, Alicia, Christa and Katlyn had noticed it too. Lyn-Z's thoughts were interrupted when they pulled up outside Ray's
and Gerard shook her shoulder "Earth to Lyn-Z, where here" she got out of the car and Gerard took her hand as they were walking into the house "Stop worrying, they will be fine" he said kissing her. "You havent been here the past few days though Gerard" she said pulling away, she sighed heavily. "You really need to stop being so paranoid" he half whispered, and thats
when it clicked. Jamia wasnt going to let this whole 'Cassie business' go.

Jamia really didnt want Cassie here, she had to tell Frank and she had to tell him now. "Well, erm..this isnt really a..." she was cut off by Frank appearing behind her in the doorway. "Who is it Mia" he said, then he noticed Cassie standing by the door. She didnt hesitate to introduce herself and she bounded in and shook Frank's hand, "Hi there, Im Cassie, I just moved in over the road." Frank was taken back by her enthusiasm and he just nodded, trying to take it all in. "Well why dont you come in" he said, which was followed by a muffled yelp from Jamia kicking him. Cassie walked into the living room and Jamia turned to Frank, angrily whispering "Why did you do that for?!" he shrugged helplessly "I didnt know what else to say" he said walking into the living room. Jamia plastered on a fake smile "Cassie, would you like a coffee?" she asked, "That would be nice, yes" she replied sitting down on the sofa, Jamia turned on her heel to the kitchen leaving Frank alone with Cassie in the living room. "You have a lovely home, Jamia has done a wonderful job" said Cassie admiring the pictures on the wall. She turned around to find Frank staring at her "You okay?" she asked raising her hand in front of his face. "Yeah, Im just sure I recognise you from somewhere, but I cant quite seem to remember where" he said still studying her face. She blushed and turned away "Ohhh probably seen me around the local store or something" Cassie you idiot, this is the first time he has been in town since you moved here, change the subject "So, erm, I hear your in a band" she said quickly. Frank nodded "My Chemical Romance, you ever heard of it" he asked, Cassie shook her head denying it for the second time.

Jamia was in the hallway not wanting to go back in when she noticed Cassie's bag in the porch, slightly open. Temptation got the better of her and she looked in it. Everything seemed normal; Lipstick, Purse, Diary, Pen, Jamia went back to the diary. Little black book with printed gold lettering, she knew it was wrong but she needed something to prove she was right about Cassie. She silently opened it and it all seemed innocent, until she reached the middle page. She didnt understand it at first, but then it clicked. She had to pinch herself to make sure it was real, there were lists of times over the past two days and beside them were everything she had done. Cassie was stalking her? She clamped the diary shut and held it to her chest, how was she going to prove this without saying she looked in Cassie's diary? What she didnt realise was Cassie was watching her through the mirror that had been positioned so you could see through the crack of the door in the hallway. The reason Cassie wasnt mad about her reading it? Because it was all part of her plan, that seemed to be working perfectly.


A/N- Hey guys, I apologise for the length of the chapter, or the lack of length but I have a whole new even better idea for the story so have had to re think the following chapters. I shall post one tomorow as normal but hopefully it will be longer, Thanks so much for the reviews it means a lot :)
Sign up to rate and review this story