Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untold Paradox

Devestation

by Dondon1827 2 reviews

Things get worse for poor Jamia

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-22 - Updated: 2008-08-22 - 1453 words

0Unrated
Cassie drank her coffee as slowly as she could and when she finished it Jamia made no hesitation of escorting her out. "Well Cassie it was lovely having you over, now you have met Frank Im sure you cant wait to meet the others, I'll show you to the door" Frank wasnt sure what was up with Jamia but she seemed tetchy so he just let her practically throw Cassie out.
When she was gone Jamia was exauhsted but she had to tell Frank, she knew she couldnt put it off for very much longer. She didnt even know where to start, the words were all mixed up in her head and she knew she would start crying, but it had to be done. Frank spoke first "What is up with you lately Mia?" he asked looking concerned. She took a long sigh "I need to tell you and I need to tell you now" she said more to herself than him, he nodded and sat down waiting for her to tell him. She paced up and down rubbing her hands together thinking how to word it. She could tell Frank was getting irritated as he was tapping his foot and watching her pace "Just spit it out for gods sake Jamia, it cant be as bad as your making it out to be" his sharp tone shocked her and she decided to do what he said spit it out "Fine Frank, I was going to put it nicely but if your going to be so impatient I will just spit it out as you say" she said. "The 'baby' I was going to have, well I didnt miscarry I had an abortion" she said bluntly. His faced drained of the blood "You. You what? Why Mia?" she shrugged "Cause it wasnt yours" he couldnt believe she was saying these things, he swallowed hard before asking the next question "Who did you cheat on me with?"
"Nobody" he coudln't believe her sarcasm. He shouted this time "WHO THE FUCK WAS IT JAMIA" he said getting to his feet "Tony." she said quietly. Then her built up anger got the better of her "HE RAPED ME, FUCKING RAPED ME WHILE YOU WERE OUT HAVING YOUR NICE LITTLE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION" Frank was shaking his head franticly "No.No.No This cant be happening", "Well Im afraid it has happened Frank. Deal with it because I have had too" he didnt know what to do, what to feel. Hate, Sympathy, Anger? As seen as she was the closest person he decided to deal with Jamia first, deep down he knew it wasnt her fault, it could even be his own so he just pulled her close onto his lap and cradled her like a child. "Mia, I dont know where to begin, Im so fucking sorry I left you that night baby" he said tears rolling down his cheeks as he hugged her tightly. She reached up and touched his cheek while crying herself "It isnt your fault Frank, thats why I didnt want to tell you, I knew you would blame yourself. All you did was love me, I couldnt ask for anymore. Its happened and it doesnt change the way I feel about you, I love you more than life itself." her words touched his heart, he knew she was speaking the truth but he couldnt help but feel guilty "But what kind of boyfriend am I if I cant even protect my own girlfriend, Mia I let you down and I can never forgive myself for that" he said closing his eyes. "Frank please, it breaks my heart to see you blame yourself" he just held her tighter, saying nothing. The girl he idolised had been sickly abused by someone he thought was his friend, it was all he could think about while Jamia fell asleep on him. If it is the last thing I ever do apart from loving Jamia, I will kill that fucker.

The next two days dragged over quite slowly, the girls had been worried about Jamia who they hadnt seen since the guys got back, Frank and her were arguing non stop and Jamia still needed to catch Cassie out. This was one of the main reasons she and Frank were arguing, Jamia told him everything that had happened while he was away and about the diary and what she was going to do, when she told him Frank blew his top. "What the fuck Jamia, since when did you become so sly and devious?" he shouted at her across the room "Its not sly and devious Frank, I have been extra wary of people ever since once of your best friends decided they wanted a quick fuck on the bus floor!!" she screamed, he sighed because he knew all this arguing was really because of what happened, Jamia was upset she had told Frank and hurt him and Frank was angry at himself for not stopping it. No matter how much he loved Jamia, he couldnt take this arguing any longer. "Okay Mia thats it, Im not going to ruin this great relationship we have over two people that should mean nothing to us" she shrugged "So that means what? We just forgot anything ever happened and hope it will go away?", "No, Im going to stay at Gerards house until we can both sort our selves out and are ready to talk it over" Jamia's stomach dropped "So your leaving me?" she said quietly "Well, not forever, I think we should just have a break until we can face this whole mess together" said Frank, making his way upstairs to get his things. Jamia followed him the whole time he was packing, practically begging him to stay "Frank, please dont do this" she sobbed "We can talk it over now" she tugged at his arm, but he pulled away "You know were not ready yet Jamia" he said coldly. It was breaking his heart doing this to her, but he knew if he gave in they would never sort it, and they needed to, for both their sakes. Once he had packed a few things he loaded them into the car. Jamia was standing at the door watching him, hoping he would change his mind, but he didnt. He didnt even acknowledge her, just drove off leaving her standing there. Jamia ran in the house and grabbed her phone, she called Lyn-Z telling her everything and asking her to get the girls to come round.

When Frank pulled away he couldnt control himself, tears started flowing from his eyes and he could barley see the road. All he could think about was Jamia, he couldnt stand seeing her
upset like that but he knew this was the only way to save there relationship, and he would do anything to save it. He pulled up at Gerards and got his case out of the trunk, pulling it to the front door. He rang the doorbell and was greeted very rudely. A slap across the face from Lyn-Z, who then lunged on Frank and started attacking him. Gerard came to the door way and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her off him "Lyn-Z what the fuck are you doing" he cried. "THat son of a bitch" she spat looking down at Frank "Has left Jamia, leaving her absoloutley heartbroken. Then he comes over here expecting to stay, she could hardly breathe from crying Frank, your a fucking idiot for leaving her" Gerard helped Frank up to his feet "I said he could stay actually" she turned to Gerard "Fine, if he is staying here Im not. Im going to stay with Jamia" she stomped upstairs to get her things while muttering under her breath "Men, cant live with them, cant live without them, just watch me."

About an hour later all the girls were on there way to Jamias house, Lyn-Z meant what she said and she came trudging along, case in hand. (Gerard offered her to take the car but she is very stubborn and said she is perfectly capable of walking on the two legs she was given for that very reason) They met on the corner of the block and walked to her house. They were all so worried, Frank and Jamia had been together the longest and were in love more than anyone they had ever met. If they could break up, what hope was there for the rest of them?

Jamia heard the doorbell ring downstairs, she knew that would be the girls so she got up to answer the door. Making sure she wiped away her tears first, and the blood.
Sign up to rate and review this story