Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > not good enough for the truth cliche

JOMB syndrome

by alirae 1 review

.......

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-08-23 - Updated: 2008-08-24 - 637 words

0Unrated
“Ow that hurt,” he said covering his ears with his hands.

“Yeah well then this will to,” I pushed him over and started throwing punches.

“Alex stop,” someone yelled. I ignored it,

Frank pulled me off of him, “You promised, I hate you,” I was crying tears streaming.

“I am sorry,” he began to cry too, “I love you. I am sorry.”

Frank let me go. I got up and left, “I don’t care.”

Next thing I remember is walking down the stairs looking at my mom who was lip looking with some guy then looking up at my dad and then everything went black.

“Dammit she don’t like you,” someone was yelling. I opened my eyes and hugged my dad, the first person I saw.

“I. Am. Sorry,” I sobbed, “I don’t hate you,” he didn’t say anything I pulled back, “Dad?” he was crying too, “I said I was sorry,” he shook his head. I looked around and saw my mom. She looked at my dad and I didn’t say anything to her I just hugged my dad again, his tears soaked my shirt. I didn’t complain.

“Hey I should be sorry and forgive your mother,” he whispered in my ear.

“Dude you have anything to drink,” Max said.

“No,” Frank said revealing me to him.

“Baby,” he yelled diving after me.

I held him tight after a while I let go and got up to go to my room. Max followed. I shut my door to get changed and when I got my shirt and pants off Max walked in, “you look ravishing,” he looked me up and down, “but we don’t match,” he stripped down to his boxers and crawled into my bed where I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up and my mom was glaring at me . once again I didn’t say anything and fell back asleep.

****Gerard’s POV*****

I woke up in a good mood. I rolled over to kiss Ali but she wasn’t there. I sat up and the she was, “I hat myself.”

“Don’t say that,” I got off the bed. She came over to me wrapping her arms around my waist.

“You know what I am thinking of,” I twitched.

“What’s that?” I turned to her. I smirked.

She stuck her hands in my back pockets, “You felling stabbity today?” she joked.

“Oh yeah,” she moved her hands to the front.

“Good,” she pushed me on the bed. Right as I got my pants off. She stopped me. For the rest figure it out yourself.

I heard Alex singing, “Best thing bout tonight is we’re not fighting could it be that we have been that way before…”

“Alex, come here,” I yelled.

“Yeah dad,” she sat on the edge of the bed.

“I am sorry bout what happened last night, I really am. I promise I wont drink again,” she cocked her head to the left.

“What are you talking about,” she put her ear phones back in, “The situations!”

“I love that song,” Max Green said walking into the room.

“And?” you could tell Ali didn’t like him at all.

“Who’s your favorite,” he asked her.

“Why does that any of you business?” she folded her arms.

“Just amuse me. Oh yeah and why?” he copied her.

“Max Green, because he is obber smexy and the second best bass player.”

“I hate him personally, he is a major dick and all he wants is sex.”

“No, he has a majorly huge dick and deserves a lot of sex.”

“Thank you I like to believe that.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how i got tohis title was from Makemebad35 from youtube check him out he is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnlwNzihP0k

alirae~
Sign up to rate and review this story