Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see

Quindici

by SaaRawr 7 reviews

.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-24 - 1279 words

1Ambiance
“Aaah, get it Gerard!” I squealed, jumping up so I was stood on the arm of the sofa.
“It’s only a little spider, Frank,” Gerard laughed, placing a glass over the little black creature I was so afraid of.
“It’s fucking huge! Get it!” I squeaked, standing on my tiptoes to get myself further away from it.
Gerard continued to laugh at my crazy behaviour, and slipped a piece of paper underneath the glass so he was able to lift the spider off the floor.
In my defence, it had 8 legs, which is not normal.
“Throw it out the window! Get rid of it!” I screamed, hopping from one foot to the other.
“Frank, it’s only a tiny little spider, it won’t kill you,” Gerard laughed, bringing the glass with the creature inside it, closer to me.
“Aaaah! Don’t Gerard!” I squeaked, running away from him, making him laugh even more hysterically than before.
“You’re such a girl,” he smiled, taking the spider to the kitchen and throwing it outside, “There all gone.”
“You sure? It’s not gonna come back in is it?” I asked, still hiding my face in my hands.
“No, silly, it’s gone,” he chuckled, moving my hands and kissing me softly.
“Sure?” I said innocently.
“Would I lie to you?” he smiled, caressing my cheek with his fingertips.
“No,” was all I could say.
He chuckled, “You’re too cute,” before moving his lips against mine. My tongue was granted entrance and my arms slid around his neck.
Mikey coughed loudly, “Im sorry to interrupt but, im home.”
“Oh, shit, sorry Mikes,” I pulled away from the kiss and looked over at my best friend standing in the doorway with his bag.
“Yeah, im sorry bro. Sorry I didn’t tell you about me and Frank, and sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable,” Gerard added.
“No, it’s fine. Im just glad you’re both happy,” he smiled. I could tell he was faking it, “Im just gonna go put my shit in my room.”
“Okay,” I smiled… a genuine smile.
“When should we tell him?” Gerard asked, holding onto my hand.
“He deserves to know first, I think. We kept us being together a secret from him so I think he deserves to know about the wedding before anyone else does. He is my best friend and your brother after all,” I smiled.
“Yeah. I think he should be best man. What do you think?” Gerard asked.
“I think that’s how we should tell him, like, ‘Mikey, how would you feel about being a best man at a wedding?’” I said, just as Mikey walked back into the room.
“What? I’d be fucking flattered if somebody asked me to be their best man, why, who’s getting married?” he said, sitting down on the chair beside the sofa on which me and Gerard were sat.
“Well, Mikey…” I looked up at Gerard and smiled before looking back at Mikey, “Gerard and I are getting married at Christmas.”
“What!?” he shouted, then realising how that must have sounded, he toned it down a little, “You’re getting married? That’s… great!”
“So, will you be our best man?” Gerard smiled at his younger brother.
“Of course I will!” Mikey rushed over to us and hugged Gerard for a few seconds. He then pulled away and looked at me. I could tell that look. Mikey was heartbroken. I could read him like a book. I opened my arms up to him and threw them around him, holding onto him tightly and rocking from side to side, both of us crying. Gerard stared for a few minutes while we embraced each other.
“What was all that about?” he asked as we pulled apart.
“Im just so happy for you guys,” Mikey snivelled.
“I always said you would be my best man, Mikey,” I said to him, honestly.
“I love you so much,” he burst into tears again, hugging me once more.
“Whoa, sob fest much? Anyone want to watch a movie and eat some popcorn?” Gerard tried to lighten the mood.
“Sure,” I smiled, nodding for him to go get a film while I comforted Mikey.
“I’ll be back in about 10 minutes then, just going to the store,” he smiled, patting his brother’s back and kissing me on the head, Mikey and I still hugging the shit out of each other.

After he had gone, we pulled away from each other’s embrace and stared at each other for a moment.
“Are you sure about marrying my brother?” Mikey asked me.
“Yeah, Mikes. I love him, more than anything,” I smiled sympathetically at him. His body shook from the crying.
“You don’t think you’re rushing into this?” he asked.
Something inside of me agreed with him. I thought things were going really fast, but I had never felt this way about anyone before, so I wasn’t about to risk loosing it for anything.
“Mikey, I have never ever felt this way. I don’t ever wanna loose Gerard, and this is my way of knowing that I never will. Please understand that,” I said, taking his hand and rubbing it the way I did that night when we kissed.
“I understand. I know how it feels to be completely in love and not be able to think about anyone else but that one special person. I know that you love him, and that he loves you, and im sure you will have a long and happy life together. Just remember I am always here for you, and you can tell me anything. If you get cold feet, I will help you through. If you start to regret I will remind you of how much he loves you. I’ll do what I can to make you happy,” he smiled, and this time it was a genuine Mikey smile. There’s nothing like it.
“You’re amazing,” I smiled, “You know im here for you too. I realise this will be hard for you, but I’d really love it if you were our best man. There’s nobody who better suits the part.”
“Of course I will be your best man, Frank,” he smiled, putting his other hand on top of mine.
“Thankyou Mikey,” I looked down at our hands and back up to see his face right infront of mine. Without thinking, I kissed him again. Pulling back quickly as I heard the door unlock, we let go of each other’s hands and sat quietly waiting for Gerard, looking innocent, which was far from what we were.

Gerard had bought three huge bags of popcorn and some weird horror movies that looked gory as fuck.
I snuggled in between Gerard and Mikey with my popcorn, eventually burying my face in Gerard’s chest as I got scared shitless by the movie, making the brothers laugh.
As the night went on, horror movie after horror movie had been watched, and I had stomach ache from eating the whole bag of popcorn. The last movie had just ended, and I lifted my head from Gerard’s chest to see that he was asleep. I glanced at the clock, 2:05 am.
“Mikey, Ger…” I began, turning to face Mikey. He too was sleeping peacefully, “…ard’s asleep.”
I moved my head from Gerard’s chest to Mikey’s, and closed my eyes, sighing, “What am I gonna do?”









-sorryyyy guys! i just couldn't resist, they had to have at least one more kiss :) ...anyway, rate+review please. thankyou so much for reading!-
Sign up to rate and review this story