Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untold Paradox

The Aftermath

by Dondon1827 1 review

Dun Dun Duuuuun

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-08-25 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 721 words

0Unrated
Helloooooo, two very short quick fillers for you guys. Only reason I can post these is cause we drove home to pick up some stuff we needed and I begged my mam to let me have like 5 minutes on the net so I could do this for you's. Im sorry that there short, but it will be worth the wait. Enjoy :)



The funeral was a complete blur. Gerard and Lyn-Z sat at the back of the church with Ray, Christa, Katlyn and Bob while Mikey stayed at home with Alicia who had refused to attend. She didnt say why she wouldnt go, she had simply declined the invite to it, so Gerard had told Mikey he should stay with her. It was a double funeral and the two coffins had been placed at the front on seperate wooden tables either side of the vicar. Cassie was sitting on the opposite side of them all, she had been escorted there by one of the policemen that had found them all in the pub that night. The vicar read out some parts from the bible before they headed outside for the burial. Although it was a shared funeral, the coffins had seperate graves. The girls stood at the first grave holding onto the guys hands for support, when they had buried the first coffin they walked onto the second. It started raining just as the last mound of earth was heaped on top of the coffin. They all walked back inside to collect their coats, thanked the vicar and then headed off to Mikey's to see how he and Alicia were doing. The car ride was silent as none of them knew what to say, they were all still confused about what happened the night at the pub. Two people, shot dead. Waste of a life.
They pulled up at Alicia and Mikey's house and went inside. They were both on the sofa, asleep together and it was obvious they had both been crying. "Alicia, Mikey, were back" said Bob gently shaking them both awake. "How was it then?" Mikey asked as he sat up to let them sit down. "Same as all funerals, depressing" said Gerard. Alicia got up and headed towards the kitchen "Anybody want anything to drink?" they all said no but Katlyn, Christa and Lyn-Z went into the kitchen with her. When they had closed the door Alicia broke down in tears, they all said nothing but just hugged eachother. It was hard for them all, but they coped better than Alicia, she and Jamia had been friends the longest. "I'll make us some drinks, Christa can you help me" said Lyn-Z. Katlyn took Alicia over to the table and sat her down "Its okay sweety, were here for you"

"I know but its just not fair, why Frank and Jamia, they did nothing" she sobbed

"Nobody knows the way Cassie's twisted mind works"

"If only we had listened when Jamia warned us against Cassie, what sort of friends are we to not believe her. She and Frank should be here with us, where they belong"

"I know, I wish that too but they are together, in a safe place where nobody like Cassie can hurt them anymore"

It was to much for Katlyn who also broke down in tears. Soon the rest of the girls were sitting around the table crying too.

In the living room the guys were handling it a bit better than the girls, but they were still deeply upset. "I just cant get it to sink in" said Ray holding his head in his hands. Gerard patted him on the back "I know man, I just cant get the image of Cassie dragging Jamia away out of my head" they all nodded, "And Frank, getting shot then having to watch his girlfriend being taken away by some insane bitch."

"Why didnt any of us do anything to stop Cassie, to help our friends" said Mikey

"C'mon Mikey you cant blame anyone, Cassie was holding a gun to us what could we do?" Bob replied looking out of the window. The rest of the day the girls and the guys stayed in seperate rooms each dealing with the situation in their own way. But all replaying that night in there head over and over again.
Sign up to rate and review this story