Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untold Paradox

Bang Bang

by Dondon1827 3 reviews

Exactly what it says on the tin

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-08-23 - Updated: 2008-08-23 - 1450 words

1Exciting
As she emerged into the light his breath caught in his throat. She was wearing a long black wig to cover her freshly cut and dyed blonde hair, and now he knew were he had recognised her from, she was Sandra Reynolds.

Lyn-Z had made an excuse to take Jamia upstairs, when they got into the bedroom she closed the door behind her. "What is it Lyn-Z?" Jamia said sitting down on the bed. "Gerard called me to see how you were and..Frank has gone to meet up with Tony" Jamia let out a small squeal "He will do something stupid I know he will, where is he I need to make sure he is okay" but Lyn-Z shook her head, "The horse's head, but Gerard said it wasnt safe for us to go there" Jamia nodded "Yeah he is right it isnt safe" she said as Lyn-Z walked out of the bedroom "But that doesnt stop me going" she mumbeld as she followed her downstairs. "Guys Im making some drinks for us, wont be long" Jamia said as she quietly slipped on her coat and sneaked out the front door. The New Jersey air hit her like a kick in the face and she put her hood up, making her way towards the pub Frank was at.

"You touch a hair on her haid and I will fucking kill you" Frank spat from the chair he had been placed on in the corner. Cassie just laughed, "Not before I kill you too, Tony Im thinking he is going to be trouble so just a little something to keep him secure" she said as she brought out a roll of masking tape. Frank struggled as much as he could but finally his hands and feet were secure "Your insane, fucking psyco" he said to Cassie. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear "You aint seen nothing yet."

Jamia was nearly there, she had no energy left to cry, especially after the icy wind had taken her breath away. Walking down the street it started to rain, little splash at first which turned into a heavy downpour. Jamia ran down the steps of the pub and went to open the door when she felt someone grab her from behind and then evertything went black.

There was a thud outside and Cassie looked at Tony who nodded to her. "Frank, that must be your girlfriend arriving, just on time" he smirked. Sure enough a big built man in a black suit came in and had Jamia slung over his shoulder, he put her on the chair that was at the opposite side of the room to Frank and propped her head up so Frank could see she was out cold. He was feeling so many things, guilt for leaving her in the first place, anger for them hurting her, sympathy for himself but most of all determination he and Jamia were going to get out there alive. "What the fuck do you want from us?" he said looking at Tony and Cassie. "Nothing, you have given us all we want by coming here. Were just going to finish the job" said Cassie. "But why? What did we ever do to deserve this, Tony I thought I was your friend, and as for you Cassie, I dont even really know you"

"You may not know me too well, but your little girlfriend sure does" she said going closer to him. "Jamia would of told me if she had known you Cassie" said Frank leaning away from her. She walked over to the bar and pulled up a chair "Oh really? I doubt she would of told you this, she wouldnt want her kind and caring reputation ruined would she?" Cassie said looking over at Jamia who was still knocked out on the chair. "I dont understand what you mean Cassie he said also glancing at Jamia.

Flashback
"Eurgh look at what she is wearing, definite slut" giggled Jamia pointing at a girl with a short black dress, fishnet tights and bright pink heels. The girl blushed and hurried past. She wasnt a slut, it was the boss for her new job. He made her dress in ridiculous things for these promo parties, she hated it but knew you had to start somewhere if you wanted to make it big. The problem was she was harrased by older men when she wore these things and she didnt like it so she was leaving early when a girl and her friends started following her and calling her rude names. She had gotten ahead of them and went to turn the corner when she bumped into a man, mid 40's with short grey hair and awful yellow teeth. "Hey gorgeous, going somewhere?" he said grabbing her arm. She tried to wriggle free but he pulled her closer and grabbed her around the waist, she screamed as loud as she could and then he clasped his hand over her mouth and dragged her into the alleyway. Her muffled pleas for help couldnt be heard, when he was done he tossed her on the ground like a piece of rubbish and left her on the floor. She heard footsteps and managed to drag herself out of the alley, only to find it was the girls she had seen earlier. "Help me, please" she cried out hoarsley but the girl who had spoken before just looked at her in disgust "Its what sluts like her deserve" and they walked off leaving her lying in the street.
End Flashback

Frank couldnt believe it, he wouldnt believe it. Shaking his head he denied it for Jamias sake "She would never do something like that, I know she wouldnt" but Cassie got up from her chair and went over to Jamia "Wake the fuck up I know you have been concious for a while" but Jamia didnt move so Cassie tugged her hair. Her eyes sprung open and Cassie snarled down at her "Tell him, Tell him what you did was true" Jamia couldnt look him in the eyes, she just let some stray tears fall down her cheeks, admitting the truth for her. He shook his head in disbelief "Why Mia?" she didnt answer as Cassie stepped in. "So from that night on I vowed she would pay for doing that to me. Once she started dating you it wasnt hard to track her down, and thats where Tony came in." she said looking at Frank. "So you set this up? You got my best friend to rape my girlfriend?!" he screamed. She smirked and nodded "I wanted her to know how it felt, to feel dirty and abused and have nobody care that it happened" she said looking at Jamia now "And most of all I wanted you to leave her. But of course I can see that will never happen, so I will have to finish you both off myself" she said going over to the bar and picking up a bag and pulling out two guns.

By this time Alicia and the girls had noticed Jamia was gone and on the way to the guy's Lyn-Z had told them everything. Although they were all in shock they knew they needed to get down there and get Jamia and Frank back home. They met up with the guys and made there way down to the Horse's Head were they found fresh blood at the doorway. As they went in they saw Cassie standing with Tony, pointing guns at Frank and Jamia. Soon enough Bob, Ray, Gerard, Mikey, Christ, Alicia and Lyn-Z were all on chairs as well, awaiting there friends fate. "Well, my plan worked better and quicker than I expected, your all such fools" she said. Looking over at the others, then back at Frank and Jamia she pondered "Four bullets, who to choose? Maybe if your lucky you get two each" she said sarcastically to Frank and Jamia. The long and tense silence was broken. By four gunshots.



A/N- Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!! Okay so Im very nasty for leaving you guys like this, possibly for a week but hey whats a story without a good old cliffhanger? Review please please pleaaaaaaase, tell me what you think of it, what you think has happened, what you want next, ANYTHING! Im so so so sorry if I cant get on for a week, but as promised I will post seven chapters when I am back (if I havent wasted away with no internet) Have a super duper lovely fantastic week, love you all !! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
P.S- Please dont forget about my story while Im gone :D
Sign up to rate and review this story