Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Will Follow You Into The Dark

Chapter 15

by xXBrokenxRosesXx

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-08-25 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 1055 words - Complete

?Blocked
I had to see him. I had to talk to him, make him understand that I hadn’t wanted it to happen. I hadn’t wanted to hurt him, couldn’t he understand that. It was him who hurt him, him who used me to hurt him. I hadn’t wanted to. I had to talk to him and I knew when.

Frank had to go do the shopping. Mikey would stay at home; I gathered he didn’t like being around a lot of people since the incident so Frank left him at home with the strict promise that I wouldn’t go anywhere near him yet would be close by if there was trouble of any kind. Mikey didn’t like the arrangement, not at all; he would sit on the sofa, legs tucked to his chest, arms wrapped around him. Of course I would ever be really close watching him and so I sat at the top of the stairs; but he dealt with it. I could speak to him then. I would speak to him then. I would make him see.

“See you later Mikey. See you later Gee.” Frankie called as he walked out the front door, locking it behind him. I’d been on the stairs when Frank had left; Mikey on the couch. I slowly and quietly climbed down the stairs.

“Mikey?”

His head snapped up and he jerked up quickly, moving to the other side of the living room. He looked like a deer caught in headlights and I stopped short.

“Mikes please...please just listen to me.” I pleaded, holding my hands out in front of me.

He looked around him desperately, his eyes landing on the kitchen door. But I saw him look over, get ready to move.

In three steps I was across the room, pressing a squirming Mikey onto the couch, both of us hysterical with tears.

“Please just listen Mikey. Please.” I begged, trying to hold his fists from hitting me. Mikey said no words, only continuing to cry, scream and writhe out from beneath me.
“Please, I love you, please just listen to me.” I whimpered.

Suddenly Mikey stilled beneath me, his eyes slipping shut though frequent tears still leaked beneath his closed eyelids. He nodded gently, hesitantly. I stalled; shocked he had given in so quickly. I took a deep breath.

“I didn’t mean to Mikey. Please believe me.” I began slowly though quickly my words became quicker and a jumbled mess, as though afraid he would suddenly escape and never give me a chance to tell him the truth again. “Please he made me, he forced me. I didn’t want him to hurt you. Fucking Christ he had a knife, I thought he was gonna kill you if I didn’t, Please I didn’t want to, please believe me. I didn’t want it.”

“Oh so you didn’t want it, that didn’t stop you from coming inside me!” he screamed.

I was so shocked – it was the first thing he had said to me in ages and he screamed it so suddenly- that my grip loosened and in my moment of weakness Mikey saw his escape and pushed me backwards off of him, running to the bathroom and clicking the lock shut in the same time it took for me to fall to the ground from his push and hit my head off the waiting coffee table. I scrambled up as quickly as possible, running to the bathroom door but it was certainly locked and I had no chance of getting in. I lift my hand to my head feeling for where I had hit the table and finding it in the form of a lump. I pulled my hand away and saw a small amount of blood covering my hand and suddenly became hyper aware to the feeling of it trickling down my neck. With a last glance to the bathroom door I went in search of the one first aid kit that was behind that locked bathroom door.

I picked up the phone, waiting for him to answer, barely giving Frank the chance to say anything before I spoke.

“Frankie?”

“Gee, what’s up? Frank said, sounding slightly worried.

“I tried to talk to Mikey but he won’t, he doesn’t like me.” I cried.

“You tried to talk to him?! Fuck Gee why? What happened?”

“Well he listened for a bit then he pushed me off him and he locked himself in the bathroom and now he won’t come out and I don’t know what to do.”

“Well your fucking lucky I removed everything dangerous the other night aren’t you?” Frank noted bitterly. I flinched and judging by my silent response Frank must’ve realised he’d hit a chord. “Look I’m sorry it’s just he was getting somewhere you know? He could talk to me. Ok so mainly it was only a single word but he was talking,” he sighed. “I’ll be home soon ok. I’ll get him out the bathroom then.”

“Hey Frankie? Can you pick me up a first aid kit too?”

“Why?” he asked sounding truly scared.

“There’s a gash on my head where he pushed me into the coffee table,” I said quietly. “My own brother hates me.” I whispered.

“Jesus Christ. Yeah sure I’ll pick one up but if it’s really bad you’re going to hospital.” Frankie warned me.

“Thank you Frank.” I said sincerely, hanging up and sitting at the kitchen table, head in my hands.

Frank’s POV

After getting the shopping and dumping it in the car, I drove along to the pharmacy, picked up a first aid kit and paid for it. As I was walking out of the shop a packet caught my eye, I walked over, looking behind me and seeing the pharmacist had gone into the backroom – sorting out prescriptions. I looked the packet over. Sedatives. I picked up a few boxes and checking behind me again I put the boxes in my hoodie pocket and snuck out. I couldn’t believe what I had lowered myself to.



~~~~~~~

That's the second last chapter guys, let me know what you thing, I love hearing what you think (:
Sign up to rate and review this story