Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Deadly Chemical Life (Sequel to My Simple Chemical Life)

Jersey

by Moonshyne 2 reviews

As Bob heads to Jersey Rachel and Holloway discuss the case and Maddie gets a visitor.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-26 - Updated: 2008-08-26 - 1664 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank’s POV

I was watching the news and was shocked to see what was on the television. It was Bob. It appears that he was wanted for questioning regarding the murder of Maddie’s husband along with raping a teenage girl. Suddenly the phone rang and I picked it up.

“Frank I was watching the local news when they broke in with a late breaking story,” said a frantic Ray.

“Yeah Ray, it’s unbelievable. I knew that little bitch was no good for him.”

“Have you heard from him because I haven’t?”

“No I haven’t. But I know one thing if they’re broadcasting this they have no idea where he is. The problem is neither do we.”

“Hold on I have another call,” Franked clicked over to the next call. “Hello.”

“Frank I was with Mikey and we just heard. I can’t believe this is fucking happening,” said Gerard.

“I know I got Ray on the other line. I wish I knew where he was.”

“I think we all need to be together, why don’t we all meet at your house. Let Ray know.”


Back in Kenilworth

Narrator’s POV

“Where is he Rach?” asked Holloway.

“I don’t know, besides I couldn’t tell you even if I did know.”

“How the hell could we lose him?”

“Well taking away his car wasn’t one of your more brilliant moves as least then you could put an APB (All Points Bulliten) out on it,” sighed Rachel.

“We took her car too. He would have had to hoof it.”

“Barry wrap your mind around how rich this girl is. She probably has dozens of cars.”

“That’s it Bryar probably spent the night at her place. Maybe they have a love nest there or maybe somewhere in the city. I’m getting a warrant and getting back out there.”

“Unlike the first time.”

“She let me in.”

“Yeah because her husband was lying there dead.”

“It was a crime scene I’m supposed to do that.”

“What does a paternity test have anything to do with the crime scene?”

“You know the rules collect everything.”

“Well give it back it’s irrelevant. You heard her he doesn’t even know.”

“Fine. I’ll give you the paternity test back,” said Holloway disgruntled.

“What have you got on him anyway?”

“Fingerprints on the gun, he’s the right size between 5’10” and 5’11”. We believe that Gadsen was blackmailing him.”

“With what?”

“There’s a video disc of Bryar raping a teenage girl.”

“Raping? You mean having sex?” asked Rachel coldly

“No this girl was crying ‘No and Stop’. Seems like rape to me.”

“He could have just about any girl he wanted.”

“Maybe not this one.”

“He was in love with Madison, and had a wife and son.”

“Well not really the son part,” Holloway said smugly.

“That was low Barry even for you. So what’s your next step?”

“Getting some guys out in Jersey to talk to the rest of the band. Then getting a list of all the cars registered to William Trenton, Mark Gadsen and Madison Trenton and Gadsen. Thanks for the tip hun.”

“I want you to find the real killer and exonerate my client.”

“Your client is the killer, you’ll see.”

Not too far away.

“Miss Madison, wake up,” said Ainsworth as he gently shook her.

“What is it Ainsworth?” Madison said groggily having only gotten to sleep a couple of hours ago.

“There’s a Mr. Emo here to see you.”

“Emo?” She shot straight up, threw a robe on and ran downstairs where Emo was waiting in the library.

“Is Bob okay?”

“I just got back from dropping him off. I put the car he took in the basement and here are the keys. He says thanks.”

“Do you know where he’s going?”

“I can’t tell you. He doesn’t want you involved.”

“Mark was my husband I was arrested for his murder, I’m already involved.”

“Why did you admit to something you didn’t do?” asked Emo.

“To protect Bob.”

“You think he did it.”

Madison took a deep breath before she started speaking, “One night when we were on the tour. I told him about Bradley kidnapping and raping me. He looked at me with the most determined eyes and said, ‘You did the right thing by not mentioning his name, because if I knew who he was I’d fucking kill him. If anyone touches you like that again I swear to you I’ll kill them.’ The look in his eyes I swore he would. Then he found out that Mark beat, raped and tried to kill me. I don’t know what to think. So I protected him by saying I did it.”

“I’ve known Bob for a long time, and he’s very protective of the people he loves, but not killing. He probably did mean it at the moment but he has a good head on his shoulders and would have dismissed it if it came right down to it. Besides he would have too much to lose. He loves his son more than anything even more than you. He’s what has got him by these past seven months.”

“So he would take it pretty bad if Bobby wasn’t his?”

“Take it bad? It would devastate him. Besides Bobby’s his the paternity test says so. Unless you know something he doesn’t.”

“No.”

“Can I get a cab out here?”

“If you can wait a few minutes I can get Verne to take you home.”

“Can I take a look around I never been in a rich house before.”

“Go ahead I’m going to get changed.”

“Maddie just so you know he does still love you. His eyes light up at the mention of your name.”

“So how do you know he loves Bobby more?”

“His whole face lights up, when that kid’s around you never know how much he’s hurting.”


Back at the station

“You did what???” screamed Rachel.

“I put out a press release on Bryar. Someone’s gotta see him.”

“The only ones that would recognize him is his fans and they will do anything to protect him. What you managed to do is drive him deeper into hiding and now he’s got help.”

“How the hell you made it to detective I’ll never know,” sneered Rachel.

In the corner of the room a phone rang. “See I got a tip already,” smiled Holloway smugly. He then put it on speaker phone.

“Hello Kenilworth Police Department.”

“How the fuck can you charge Bob with murder. I met him he’s the nicest person in the world. It’s another way the establishment is going after MCR. I fucking wish he would rape me!!”

Then there were three more phone calls one right after the other saying how outraged they were. Rachel couldn’t help but laugh. “I can see this is going well for you.”

“Rachel this village has only seen one other murder and I don’t it to end up like the last one, unsolved.”

“Then take your focus off Bryar and find someone else.”

“Problem is there is no one else.”

“You’re a brilliant detective Barry, even nailed my ass to the wall a couple of times, which you know is virtually impossible to do. I also know something else you don’t believe he did it either.”

“The evidence…”

“And your gut?”

“It’s confused as hell. That’s why I need to find Bryar.”

“Madison said her husband had a list of enemies a mile long. Maybe we should start there.”

“Good idea.”

“What do I do with the hotline?” asked Holloway.

“Let someone else deal with the screaming fangirls.”

Later that afternoon in Jersey

Franks POV

We’ve been sitting here for the last couple of hours, worried sick. Brian has called a few times wondering and hoping that we heard from Bob and he can straighten this whole mess out. I guess that’s Brian’s job fixing our messes. But we only cared about our friend, our brother. I heard some light tapping at my back door. I looked through the curtain and I stood there in shock.

“Are you going to fucking let me in?” said the voice.

I unlocked the door opened it ant hugged the person standing in the doorway. Then I shouted to the other room. “Guys, Bob’s here.”

They all came running out and gave him hugs and words of support. Finally I had to ask, “What happened?”

He started to talk when Jamia walked in seeing him she dropped her bags and gave him a huge hug and a kiss.

After things settled down I asked him again, “What happened?”

“He was shot when I got there,” he explained.

“Why did you go there?” Ray asked.

“I had to.”

“No Bob you didn’t she made her own bed,” I said. Everyone agreed.

“He beat, raped and tried to kill her. I had to do something.”

“No Bob you didn’t,” said Ray.

“So if that was Christa would you have stood idly by?”

“It’s different.”

“How is it different? You know that I still love her. So how am I supposed to stand aside and not keep my promise to keep her safe.”

“But Bob,” Mikey said softly “you’re now being sought for questioning on a murder and rape charge.”

“Rape? I didn’t fucking rape anyone.”

“They’re saying you raped a teenager.”

“I didn’t.”

“We know Bob,” said Gee with all the confidence in the world.

There was a knock on the door. I knew the press would be here sooner or later.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“State Police we need to talk to you about Bob Bryar.”

We all just looked at each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story