Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Deadly Chemical Life (Sequel to My Simple Chemical Life)

First Stop Frank Iero's

by Moonshyne 3 reviews

Madison makes a major discovery and decides to come clean.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-27 - Updated: 2008-08-27 - 1788 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's POV

I looked at Jamia and tilted my head up looking upstairs, she nodded in agreement. She grabbed Bob’s hand and they quietly made their way up the stairs.

Jamia’s POV

“There’s a false wall in our bedroom closet,” I whispered. “You can hide in there. There really isn’t much room but it will keep you hidden.”

We quietly moved the board and Bob stepped into the inlet I covered it up, then I put some clothes on the hangers in front of it. I took a deep breath and headed downstairs.

“So all of you are his bandmates?” asked the Trooper in his bright blue uniform standing almost a foot taller than my Frankie. I watched as he got on the radio on his shoulder. “Cancel the other three, I got all of the band here.”

I heard someone say “10-4” from the other edn of the radio.

“Have any of you seen Mr. Bryar?”

“Yeah saw him about half hour ago,” said Gerard.

“Where?”

“On the television being falsely accused of something he didn’t do.”

“Mr. Bryar hasn’t been accused of anything. He’s just wanted for some questioning.”

“We don’t know where he is,” said Ray. I have to admit I admired him at that point he looked the cop straight in the eye.

“We have it on good authority that he would come here and some one swore they saw him in the neighborhood. Can I take a look around?”

“Don’t you need a warrant for that?” asked Mikey.

“Fine I’ll go get one once I have someone to watch the house.”

“Don’t bother I have nothing to hide, look around,” said Frank. I looked at him hoping he knew what the hell he was doing.

Frank followed him and showed him around the house as the rest of us sat in the living room worried sick. After twenty minutes they finally came back down.

“I’m sorry to have troubled you Mr. Iero, Mrs. Iero.”

We waited until he was back in his cruiser before we let out a sigh of relief, we waited until he was gone for another five minutes before letting Bob out.

I moved the board for the wall and Bob started sneezing like crazy.

“You have no fucking idea how badly I had to sneeze,” said Bob. “I better leave before I get you all in trouble.”

“Bob you can’t leave one we won’t let you and two," Frank said as he pointed to the Crown Vic in the distance, "he won’t let you.”

“They’re fucking watching the house. I’m so sorry guys.”

“Don’t worry about it just try and stay out of sight," said Frank,

Back in Kenilworth

“Thanks Rachel, I’m gonna give this to its proper owner.”

“Do you know where he is Madison?”

“No, but if I ever see him again I want him to know the truth.”

“Madison if you know where he is, it will be better for him if he comes in on his own accord.”

“Will they listen to him? Why haven’t dropped the rape case, I told you it was a fake?”

“Honey you lied to them once they have a hard time believing you. Plus you need proof. Can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“Are you going to your husband’s funeral tomorrow?”

“Should I? Once upon a time I did love Mark in a way. He was at times a good friend to me. Then I found out it was a lie. He just wanted my father’s money.”

“Then don’t go he doesn’t deserve your grief?”

“What will people think?”

“Fuck them,” smiled Rachel as she patted me on the knee.

I looked down and smirked, “You sound like Bob.”

“You really love him don’t you?”

“We just have so much going against us.”

“I know the feeling so do my husband and I, but we find a way to get through it all.”

“You’re very lucky,” I said to her looking straight in the eyes.

She looked back at me saying, “Yes I am.”

She got up and went to the door, “I need to go. Again if you see or talk to him, make him turn himself in.”

I walked Rachel to the door and after I closed it I leaned against it with my back and sighed. Then I remembered something. The safe in Mark’s closet. I ran to the desk and grabbed a bunch of keys I got from the locksmith. Finally after trying one after another I got one to work. My jaw dropped when I saw what was in there. Actual video tapes and that computer he toted around. Now if I could get into it I might be able to find who killed Mark.

I opened it up and turned it on. Of course it was password protected. I started to type in a password but the phone rang. I let it ring hoping that Ainsworth would get it. He came in a few seconds later.

“It’s the head of Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, Miss Madison.” I tried to tell Ainsworth that it was either Madison or Maddie. But he felt that it stepped the bounds of employer and staff. I wish he knew how much he was like family, and right now he’s the only family I have.

I picked up the phone, “This is Madison.”

“This is Sheila Hughes from billing at Mount Sinai. How do I put this delicately Mrs. Gadsen, we went to take the funding from the bank for Tim’s treatment and well there wasn’t any.”

“You must have put in the wrong number because there should be close to fifty million dollars in there.”

“Mrs. Gadsen this is an automatic withdrawal this is the same account we use for every treatment.”

“Can you still give him his treatment?”

“That’s not up to me. That’s up to the hospital administration.”

“Connect me now!!”

Soon the phone rang than there was thirty second of silence before I heard a voice, “Tyler Babson here.”

“Hello Mr. Babson this is Madison Trenton, Gadsen. There seems to be a problem with my account for some reason it won’t let a young man’s treatment payment through. Can you make sure he gets the treatment?”

“Mrs. Gadsen the treatment is very expensive and because it’s experimental isn’t covered by insurance. There is a waiting list of patients waiting to get on this treatment that can afford it. I need the money before the treatment.”

My face was burning he had no fucking idea who I was, well he was about to learn. “Listen hear you glorified pencil pusher, my father has donate millions to that hospital, until he died he sat on the board, then my husband did. Now that he’s dead either my sister or myself will take that position. I will call an emergency meeting and deal with this situation and you, if you can’t do something about my request.”

I let out a breath after I finished, I never did that before and I feel empowered. I could take on the world.

“There’s no reason for that, I’ll make sure he gets his treatment and anything else he needs.”

The cocky bastard caved in.

“You’ll get the money at the very latest two weeks. Thank you for doing business.”

With Mark’s death what was a messy situation is now messier. My father’s assets will be tied up in probate and if Mark had a will then we were in for a very messy battle for twenty billion dollars. I can’t even think of that right now. In two weeks will be my twenty-fifth birthday and I alone will stand to gain two hundred and fifty million from my mother’s estate. It’s getting passed those two weeks.

I’ll have to borrow some money from the other foundations for that. I went and checked my mother’s foundation account and sure enough it showed a big fat zero. I went to a couple of the other trust and sat there with my mouth wide opened all of them were empty, over half a billion dollars gone. What am I going to do? There are rape centers, hospitals, sick and poor people counting on that money. I looked at the dates of the last transactions, the day that Mark died. Whoever took this money must have killed Mark. Fuck the police I’m going to find Mark’s killer myself. I looked at the calendar and saw that it was Wednesday Elisabeth, Natasha and Derek were graduating on Sunday. I need to get to them Elisabeth says that Derek was a computer genius and that’s what I need right now.

I went back to the safe and found a bunch of video discs I decided to take them all. They must be important or why would he keep them locked up. Then there was a brief case filled with money. I smiled but if I’m to do this I need a new identity so I called the one person I figured that could help me. Emo.

Three hours later

Emo walked in with new everything birth certificates, licenses, passports for both me and Bob. I was hoping he would take off after I dropped these things off at where he’s staying.

“Maddie you can’t go near him there are cops guarding the place.”

“How much do you love Bob?”

“He’s my best friend.”

“I want you to go to the police and tell them you drove him somewhere south. Have you ever lied to the police?”

“Why do you think Bob doesn’t have a record a mile long.”

“Thanks.”

Emo left and I grabbed everything. I packed a few things and loaded up one of my father’s vintage cars. Then I did my last act as Madison Trenton Gadsen. I took out my cell and dialed Rachel’s number it rang than her voice mail picked up “Hello Rachel, this is Madison. My sister is graduating this weekend. I missed my graduation two days ago I’ll be damned if I miss hers. Madison.”

I looked down at the desk in the library and there were the paternity tests. I grabbed them and ran to the car with determination. I'm going to do something I should have done a long time ago. Tell Bob everything. First stop Frank Iero’s I only hope Emo did his job.
Sign up to rate and review this story