Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Deadly Chemical Life (Sequel to My Simple Chemical Life)

Not Without Me

by Moonshyne 4 reviews

Madison gets to the Iero's and a suspect is eliminated.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-08-28 - Updated: 2008-08-28 - 1680 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nagataka Ishikawa sat in his hotel room ashamed that he did not complete his task, ashamed that he did not bring honor back to his family or himself. As he drove up Gadsen’s road the car in front of him had pulled in to the driveway. He parked his rent a car down the street and waited, he was a patient man. A half hour later another car went speeding into the driveway. Shortly after the original car left and yet another car came speeding in. He was a patient man and would wait until he had his opportunity. It was within ten minutes of the last car showing up that the police showed up and he took his leave he would wait another day.

The next day he saw that there wouldn’t be another day he could never bring honor back to the family. So he would get rid of the thing that brought them dishonor in the first place, himself. Nagataka placed the gun in his mouth as his hands shook, he took a few deep breaths to calm himself for the task he was about to do. Then slowly pulled the trigger and instantly he was dead.

Another part of Chicago

James POV

I lay here and quietly watch her sleeping. I wish she knew how much I love her and our son. Now that Gadsen is dead my employment options are minimal. Actually since Trenton died. If only Ali knew I betrayed her and Mark, well actually only Mark. A few months after Bobby was born I could take it anymore. I couldn’t go to the police without any evidence that wouldn’t get me and Ali locked up too. So I went straight to Trenton because I heard he was a good and fair man. I never mentioned Ali’s name but burned Mark to the stake. I told Trenton about all the documents I signed and gave him my copy of all of them. I also warned him that Mark had intended to kill them all to get at his money. He thanked me and set up a secret account for me, I transferred it into an account for Bobby. I want him to have the advantages in life I never did. I don’t mean growing up, I mean things like college. I wonder how my life would have turned out if I went instead of dealing drugs or taking my artistic talents and used them for forgery. I’m out of it all now and even if I have to take a job at McDonalds to help support my family I will. I’m going straight.

In Jersey

Franks POV

It’s close to midnight and I go peer out the shade as if to say goodnight to my new neighbors, the police. They have been sitting there since the house has been searched. Waiting for Bob to show up I imagine. The idiots if the only knew. I looked and the familiar Crown Vic wasn’t there. I stepped out of the house and looked down the street and again no Vics. Finally they were gone, Bob will be happy to hear that. He’s sleeping now and I’ll let him. These past couple of nights have been rough for him I can tell. It must suck having your face plastered on the television accused of something you didn’t do.

Right now it really sucks to be Bob Bryar.

A few hours later

Madison’s POV

I look through my purse because I know that I have the pass code to Frank and Jamia’s alarm. They got it because they were afraid that some fan might actually break-in looking for an autograph. Reading some of the boards I would be afraid too. One weekend Bob and I were staying with them and they had errands to run so they gave us the alarm code if we wanted to go out. We didn’t, we stayed in bed all day almost. We didn’t do anything because it was that time of the month but we just held each other and talked and before we knew it it was late afternoon, we showered and dressed I grabbed the note from the counter but shortly after Jamia and Frank came home and we all went out to dinner. We were so in loved then. I wish for one night I could feel that love again.

I kept that stupid piece of paper because it was one of the best days of my life and this was a momentum. Who knew months later it would come in so handy?

I had one of those electronic boxes that could open an garage door with and automatic opener. It worked just like the man said it would. I snuck in the garage and sure enough the door that led from the house to the garage was unlocked. I quietly let myself in and went straight to the alarm and typed in the code I just hoped they never changed it. I waited nervously and finally the light turned green. I went in my pocketbook took out an envelope with twenty-five thousand dollars, Bob’s new passport, birth certificate and drivers license and put them on the kitchen counder . I also had a note wishing him luck and hopefully I will clear his name soon. The last thing I left was the paternity test.

Frank’s POV

I felt someone shaking me. I looked up groggily. “It’s three o’clock in the morning babe, what’s up?”

“I heard something,” said Jamia worriedly.

“It was probably the wind, go back to sleep hon.”

“Fine I’ll go check on it.”

“Tell me what you find.”

“I might be dead by then.”

“Fine I’ll go you call the police.”

“Well what if it’s nothing?”

“It probably is but why don’t we both go.”

She shook her head yes.

I went under the bed and got my baseball bat. Not that I play or anything but this is Jersey and you never know. We made our ways slowly down the stairs. Jamia holding on to my arm as tightly as she can and me holding the bat up like I’m gonna take a swing. As we got down the stairs and turned the corner we slammed into the last person I would ever dream would be in my house.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” I said quietly. “Haven’t you fucking done enough to him?”

“I’m calling the cops right now. Up until a few hours ago they were right out side,” said Jamia in a quiet yell.

“I know,” said Madison. “I sent them away, well actually Emo did. I’m hoping they’re gone long enough for Bob to escape.”

“What are you going to do?” I asked skeptically.

“Find my husband’s murderer so Bob can come home.”

“And the rape?”

“That I know is fake, that’s what kept Bob and I apart.”

“Explain,” I said.

She sat there and told us everything about the blackmail how Mark threatened her sisters life not once but twice. We had heard that she was in a suspicious car accident. But we were on tour so we never heard too much after that.

“So what brings you to our humble abode in the dead of night?” I asked.

“I’m leaving some stuff for Bob.” She showed us the money, the passport, the license.

“So you believed he killed Mark?” I asked in disgust.

“No. I just want Bob to stay hidden while I find Mark’s real killer. I thought I just said that,” she said with a ferocity I never heard before. The Madison in front of me isn’t the same girl that was on the tour bus, always in tears and always the victim. I think I like this one better, this one has self confidence and makes you believe in all she has to say.

“So what’s in the other envelopes?”

“A note explaining it all and…” she started to say. “I’m really glad he’s here with you guys because he’s going to need you. The other envelope is Bobby’s real paternity tests showing that Bobby isn’t his but his cousin James.”

“You have the real paternity test?” asked Jamia.

“You can’t tell him.”

“You guys don’t seemed surprised.”

Jamia and I looked at each other. “We’ve known for a couple of weeks now. I overheard Ali talking on the phone, I told Frank and we were going to tell him. But seeing him with Bobby we just couldn’t. Bobby kept him going through everything, his wrist, not being on tour and not being with you,” said Jamia.

“Maddie I know you want to tell him the truth we all do, yes everyone knows, but wait until this is over. Hearing Bobby isn’t his on top of this might send him over the edge,” I finally said as I gave her the envelope with the test results.

“Just let me be the one to break it to him. He hates me already.”

“He doesn’t hate you,” I admitted.

“Can I see him before I go?”

“He sleeping,” Jamia said softly

“Good.”

“Upstairs, second door on the right,” Jamia said.

Madison’s POV

I softly walked up the stairs and slowly opened the second door on the right and saw a figure in the middle of the bed sleeping. I gently sat next to him making sure I didn’t wake him. I brushed his cheek softly with my thumb and moved the hair from his closed eyes. I leaned in and kissed his forehead. “I’m going to find who killed Mark and you’ll be free.”

I got up and went to walk away, but I was stopped by the pressure of someone holding my arm. The a voice came from the darkness, “Not without me.”
Sign up to rate and review this story