Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Deadly Chemical Life (Sequel to My Simple Chemical Life)

On the Run

by Moonshyne 3 reviews

Bob and Madison are forced to leave Frank and Jamia's.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero - Published: 2008-08-29 - Updated: 2008-08-29 - 781 words - Complete

0Unrated
I turned to look at his icy blue eyes piercing at me.

“Let go of my arm,” I said sternly

He let go.

“You can’t come. It will be too dangerous. I got you a new identity and twenty-five thousand dollars. Jamia and Frank have it.”

“I’m coming with you.”

“No. Bob.”

Suddenly there were red and blue lights streaming through the window.

“Cops are here come on.”

Bob dragged me into what I think is Frank and Jamia’s bedroom, and then removed the closet wall the space was small and it meant that we would be in close proximity of each other. Real close could I resist my urge to hold, to kiss him and tell him how much I still love him.

Frank came up made sure we were nicely tucked in and placed the wall back.

While we were safely tucked away nearly touching I gazed into his eyes, he leaned into me and his lips looked ready to meet mine. I closed my eyes waiting for what I longed for.

“I’m coming with you,” I heard him say coldly.

“No.” I said once again.

I nearly jumped when I heard the door to the closet open. Bob grabbed me into a hug with one arm and block my mouth with his free hand. I looked into his eyes.

I could feel his heart pounding so hard I thought it might leap out of his chest right then and there. And me being the stupid girl that I am was hoping that it was because of me. Not that because on the other side of the wall behind a few clothes lied the fate of his freedom. How selfish can one person be? We heard knocking on the wall and Bob just held me closer. Could he hear it was hollow? Or did our bodies fill the sound. He held me so now he was so protective, now it was my turn to protect him for a change.

The voices finally faded and he let go of me, I wish they would come back. After what seemed like an eternity Frank came and let us out.

“Bob I don’t know how much longer we can safely hide you here,” Frank said as he led us down the stairs.

“I know,” he turned to me with so much pleading in his eyes. “Maddie please?” he asked so quietly it was almost a whisper. How could I resist?

“Fine but you need to stay out of sight and I make all the decisions,” I said giving in. I could have sworn I saw a smile on Frank’s face.

“So how do we get out of here you must a car somewhere?” asked Bob.

“Down the street,” I said.

“We’ll sneak out the back door and cut through the yards to get to the car,” said Bob to Frank and Jamia.

Bob gave Jamia a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then he turned to Frank and gave him a huge hug like he never wanted to let go, like he would never see him again and he might be right.

“I can’t ever repay you guys or thank you enough for what you’ve done,” Bob said. Then he turned to me. “Ready?”

I nodded.

We went out the back door and Frank stood there waving then said “Good luck,” and then in a burst of Frank being Frank he said while waiving, “Have fun storming the castle.” I didn’t get it but it made Bob chuckle.

We made our way slowly through half a dozen back yards and well past the unmarked cruiser sitting a few houses away from Frank’s house. I slowly opened the passenger door to a 1976 Olds Delta 88 who had seen many better days.

“This is what you’re driving?” exclaimed Bob.

“You have a problem with it?”

“No. But it’s a far cry from your half million dollar Mercedes.”

“That’s with Kelse. Actually I have one of my father’s cars at my dad’s, I mean my apartment in New York,” I said as we got in.

“I’m sorry about that. How have you been holding up?” His look was genuine as if he really cared.

“It’s been hard.”

“At least you had Mark there to support you, and Adam.”

“Mark was trying to reassure stockholders my dad’s business wasn’t going into bankruptcy. It was nice that Adam was there but I needed someone else.”

“Maddie don’t. You chose Mark,” he said looking in my eyes.

“But I didn’t, he forced me to marry him.”
Sign up to rate and review this story