Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untold Paradox

Devastating 'Miricale'

by Dondon1827 1 review

Take it anyway you like

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-28 - Updated: 2008-08-28 - 1634 words

0Unrated
Guess who is back early!!!!! Holiday turned out to be really crappy. But on the up side I get to come home two days early and you all get your chapters sooner. Thanks for the lovely reviews while I was away, Always nice to come back to a full inbox lol. Okay enjoy my lovelies!


The next two months dragged along in the same routine. Frank now practically lived at Jamias bedside, while the others visted as much as they could. This resulted in the band cancelling quite a few of there shows and although the record label and the fans understood, it had come to the time where they couldnt actually afford to cancel anymore.
"Im sorry, I love the band but when it comes down to it, I love Jamia more. There is no way I am leaving her to go on tour." said Frank. They understood this, and they knew he wouldnt change his mind. "So, you dont mind if we get a temporary guitarist while your not with us?" Gerard asked, they had talked about it before they went to see Frank and although it didn't feel like the band was complete, it was something they would have to do for there fans. "Thats fine, you have to understand that I want to come on tour so bad, but I cant leave Jamia, not like this" he said looking over at her bedside. The guys nodded, "We know man, we would be the same. No worries"
"So, when do you leave?" Frank asked, not wanting them to go but knowing they had to. Bob sighed "We leave tonight, the girls are coming with us" he said nodding towards the door were they were all outside, Frank nodded "So I guess this is goodbye for now" he reached out his hand and they all pulled him in for a group hug. The girls came in shortly after, wanting to say goodbye to Frank and Jamia. One by one they walked up to Jamia and said there emotional goodbyes as they knew it could be the last time they see her.

"I know we haven't known eachother as long as the others but I could trust you with with my life Jamia. Im sorry I couldnt of done more to help you in return." said Lyn-Z

"All I can say is you better be here when I get back. I dont think any of us can cope without you, we all love you" said Christa

"Jamia, if you can hear me I want you to know your one of the greatest friends I could ask for and I promise you I will hunt Cassie down and she will get what she deserves" said Katlyn

Lastly was Alicia, she was already in tears as she walked up to Jamia's bedside. Her goodbye was the longest and most emotional. She kneeled beside her bed and took Jamia's hand.

"Jamia, I have known you my whole life, you were, are and always will be my best friend. Please dont leave me, remember when we were little we would talk about growing old together and still being best friends. Please dont break that promise. I love you Jamia, we all do. Come back to us" and with that she burst into tears. Mikey came over and took her outside to try and console her. The rest of them hugged Frank and said they would call him everytime they could, then they left leaving Frank alone with Jamia once more. When he was sure they had gone he went over to her, took her hands in his and started talking to her as he usually did.
"See Mia, you cant leave us. You have so many people who love you and want you to stay on this earth. I will tell you that I love you everyday until you wake up then I will show you how much I love you. I promise you baby, I will be here holding your hand the minute you open your eyes." he bent down and kissed her forehead, hoping she could hear him. She could.

One of the student nurses had walked by the door when she heard Frank saying this to Jamia. It brought a tear to her eye to hear this as she knew there wasnt much hope of Jamia waking up. She went to check on a patient next door and when she went into Jamia's room afterwards she found Frank was gone, she walked over to the bedside and looked at Jamia, she was hooked up to all sorts of wires and machines. Who could do this to someone? She looks so kind and nice thought the nurse. Without thinking she sat down and took Jamia's hand in hers. She sat there for a while singing a song her grandma used to sing to her when she was ill. About 20 minutes had passed when Jamia's hands started to feel warmer against hers, she nearly had a heart attack when Jamia opened her eyes and looked straight at her. She jumped up and squealed, "Oh my, Im sorry, You scared me. Are you okay?" Jamia looked a bit startled but managed to nod her head. The nurse told her she would be right back and she came back in with more nurses and doctors who started running all sorts of tests and making sure they didnt loose Jamia again.

Frank had left to get a coffee and go for a quick smoke, when he came back the door to Jamia's room was shut and there was a young male doctor standing outside of it. He could hear frantic voices coming from inside the room so he ran over, dropping his coffee on the way. Shit, I knew I shouldn't of left her. Fuck! he thought as he ran over to the door. "Im sorry sir, nobody is allowed in at the moment" said the seedy looking doctor. "I dont give a fuck, Im her boyfriend I need to be with her" said Frank. The boy simply shook his head but fell to the floor clutching his cheek when Frank punched him. He opened the door to find the bed surrounded by nurses and doctors. One of them notcied Frank and started to shove him out, but as the nurse moved away from the bed Frank saw Jamia had her eyes open. He shouted over to her, making sure he wasnt imagining this "Jamia, its me Frank!" he said trying to dodge the nurses who wanted him out. She looked at him and managed to string together a sentence "I opened my eyes..and y-you werent there" she said quietly. Frank stood still on the spot "Im sorry, I didnt know you would wake up the second I left you" one of the head doctors turned to him "You really need to leave now sir" he said guiding him to the door. Frank took one last look at Jamia "Please dont leave me again Mia" she smiled "I love you Frank" and with that he was shoved out the door.

When he got out into the hospital lobby he let out a sigh of relief. Although he didnt really believe in anything, he sat down and prayed that Jamia would be okay. About half an hour later he was allowed to go in and see her, as they had finished running the tests. Frank walked in and there was still one other nurse in the room "Hello Mr.Iero, Im glad your here I would like a word with you and Miss Nestor if that's okay" she said directing him to a chair beside the bed. "Whatever is okay with Jamia is okay with me" he said, taking her hand in his as he sat down. Jamia nodded to the nurse for her to begin.
"We were very suprised when you woke up from this coma, especially after only a few months because when you were brought in here you didnt have much chance of surviving. Call me crazy and old fashioned but after running the appropriate tests we couldnt say you woke up from anything other than love." Jamia and Frank looked a bit confused, "I dont understand, she woke up because of love?" the nurse nodded in response to Frank. "Some people choose to believe it, others dont, but lots of coma patients are still sub conciously aware of there surroundings and can hear people talking to them and even though they cant respond by speaking, there brain fights to wake up." she said. "And as seen as Mr.Iero here was so dedicated to you and sat here talking to you everyday for hours on end until we kicked him out, your brain responded by helping you wake up to see him. Either that or to tell him to shut up" she joked. Jamia smiled at Frank. "But Im afraid there is some bad news attatched to this 'miracle'" the nurse announced. "The night you were brought in, your stomach had suffered from a deep knife wound and we had no choice but to operate that same night." Frank drew a breath, hoping she wasnt going to say what he thought. "The operation was sucsessful in a sense, but I am afraid you will be unable to have children in the future Miss. Nestor" his fear was confirmed and part of his heart sunk. He was never going to be a father.

The nurse left and Jamia turned on her side to face away from Frank who got up an left them room. She was devestated, how could he love her and want to be with her now she couldnt give him any children. Cassie had punished her with something worse than death. Living torture.
Sign up to rate and review this story