Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untold Paradox

Steady Breathing

by Dondon1827 1 review

Uhuh

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-28 - Updated: 2008-08-28 - 1353 words

0Unrated
Frank thought it was best to leave Jamia as it was obvious she didnt want him around at that moment. He stepped outside to call the guys and tell them the good and the bad news.

"Hello, Mikey?"

"Yeah, Hey Frank, any news on Jamia?"

"Yeah, its great news, she is awake Im so relieved"

"Fuck man, thats great news! Are we allowed to speak to her?"

"Well, thats the thing, we have had some bad news too, I doubt she will want to speak to anyone, especially over the phone"

"Is she going to be okay?"

"Sort of yeah, she just found out that because of the knife wound on her chest from Cassie they had to operate on her"

"Thats the bad news?"

"No, the bad news is it means she cant have kids"

"Fuck. Dude I dunno what to say, thats bad for you both. Im sorry man"

"Its nobody's fault but Cassie's, I hope that bitch goes to hell. She has put us through so much shit in a short space of time"

"I know, well sorry I gotta go, were due for a sound check. I will tell the rest of them the news. Send Jamia our love. Talk to you later Frank"

"Will do, See you later Mikey"

Frank pocketed his phone and went to find something to eat for him and Jamia.

Back in the room Jamia was still lying on the bed, motionless, but a million and one things running through her mind. The most important one, How did this affect her and Frank's relationship? Tears formed in her eyes and she was silently sobbing to herself. She didnt hear the door open but turned over when someone said her name. It was Frank. "I brought you something to eat, if you want it" he said placing a sandwich on the table. She shook her head "I dont really feel like eating." He sat down and they didnt say anything to eachother. It was a very akward silence, they knew needed to be broken. Frank was the first to speak. "You wanna talk about it?" he asked, Jamia sat up in the bed, wincing slightly at the pain in her stomach.

"I guess we have to sooner or later, might as well do it now." she said

"Okay, well here goes. I know how much we both wanted a baby together, and this news is devestating, but it doesnt change the fact that I love you Mia. Nothing will change that. So dont you go thinking any of this is your fault, we will work something out. I will always stand by you." Frank looked at Jamia, wanting her to say something in response to this but she didnt, instead she just let a tear roll down her cheek. He reached up and wiped it away "Did I say something wrong?" he asked sounding concerned. She shook her head "No, you said everything perfectly" he climbed onto the bed with her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I love you Mia" he whispered. "I love you too Frank." They both fell asleep listening to the steady rhythm of eachothers breathing.


After the sound check the guys went back to the bus where Mikey gathered them around the table.

"Before I start, where are the girls?" he asked

"They went to look around some shops I think, why? Oh god is this news about Jamia?"

Mikey nodded and they all listened closely. He wasnt sure which bit to tell them first Well there going to find out both, just depends which one I tell them first. But should I wait for the girls? Or should I let Frank tell them? Mikey's thoughts were broken when Gerard called his name. He jerked his head up to find them all staring at him "Are you going to tell us then?" said Gerard, moving closer so he could hear. He nodded "Well the good news is she is awake" they all sighed with relief. Bob thought for a moment then said "You say the good news, does that mean there is some bad news to go with it?" Again Mikey nodded, "They had to operate on Jamia because of the cut on her stomach, that means she is un able to have children." They all sat and tried to process this news, Ray spoke up first "Shit, how are they both? I know how much they wanted a kid together, this is just messed up man" Gerard got up from the table and lashed out at the nearest object to him, which happened to be Katlyns iPod. It shattered on the floor and the guys got up to calm Gerard down. "Dude, theres nothing any of us can do, dont get angry about it" said Mikey guiding him over to the sofa. "I know, but its not fair. They have done fuck all then that bitch Cassie comes in and ruins there lives, and we did shit all to stop it, we just sat back and watched" They understood how he felt, because they all felt slightly the same, guilty for not doing anything, but then they also understood they couldnt of done anything without being hurt or even killed.

The girls had been out shopping, trying to cheer themselves up and take there minds off Jamia, They had noticed Alicia had been strange ever since she got up but they just put it down to sressing over Jamia. When they had finished they went back to the bus and when they got on they found Gerard sitting on the sofa angrily staring into space and Mikey was by the kitchen picking up the reamins of Katlyn's iPod, they figured the rest of them were out back. "Is this mine?" said Katlyn picking up a chunk of broken metal from Mikey's hand. He nodded and glanced over at Gerard, "It was me Katlyn" he said still sitting on the sofa. "And what did I do for you to trash my stuff like this?" she asked walking over to him, His eyes didnt move from the spot he was staring at "Nothing, I lashed out and your iPod was there. Shit happens get over it" Katlyn usually wouldnt of been that bothered but the way Gerard was being made her slightly irritated. "Fucking hell Gee what rattled your cage" he just got up and walked past her not saying anything. He didnt mean to take it out on the others but he was suddenly angry at every little thing and he didnt know why. He climbed into his bunk and reached into his pocket, he had bought it at the service station on the way here but couldnt get it out in front of the others. Gerard was moments away from ruining all the progress he had made, he un screwed the lid and stared at the small vodka bottle in front of him.

Back in the living room Mikey gathered the girls around to tell them the news about Jamia. "Hurry up Alicia, you can only pee so much" laughed Christa. A few minutes later Alicia came out looking as flushed as she did when she was coming out of the mall toilets. "You okay?" Mikey asked as she sat beside him, she nodded and he started to tell them. "Okay the worry is over, Jamia is awake" the girls smiled happily and sighed with relief. "But the bad news is, she cant have kids anymore after they operated on the wound on her stomach" they all stared at him, they also knew how much Frank and Jamia wanted kids. Alicia used all of her willpower to fight back her tears, she was over the moon Jamia was awake but she was gutted about her not being able to have kids. For two reasons; one she knew how heartbroken her best friend would be and second, it would make seeing her so much harder. How was she going to tell Jamia she and Mikey were going to have a baby? And how was she going to tell Mikey?
Sign up to rate and review this story