Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Would You Be There Should I Stumble And Fall?

Chapter 2 - Why do you pick on me and not the rest?

by x-The-Black-Parade-x 1 review

and so the story continues..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-28 - Updated: 2008-08-28 - 862 words

1Moving
Chapter 2 - Why do you pick on me and not the rest?


After Bob’s mum, had finished crying, and muttering to herself, about how she should of noticed something before, and how could she of been so stupid, she made us all a cup of coffee and asked us what we wanted to eat, because, tonight we were going to have a take-away. As we waited for the takeaway I sat next to Bob looking at the T.V, but not really watching it, my mind was to focused on the day’s events, and what would happen in the future, because I can’t stay here forever it’s not fair on the Bryar’s, soon after the take-away was delivered Bob’s dad came home, but he was quickly whisked away by his wife; presumably so she could explain the situation to him.

After we had finished eating, Bob’s arm stretched around me, and pulled me in closer to him I yawned and rested my head on his shoulder. He looked down at me, and kissed the top of my head. A moment later, I got up and took our empty plates into the kitchen, and then went into the bathroom and locked the door behind me, I slumped down next to the toilet, I already felt guilty about what I was going to do, but I had to, and with that thought I rammed two of my fingers as far as I could down my throat making me bring back up the contents of my stomach out into the bowl. I repeated this process a couple more times, until I was satisfied that there was nothing left in my stomach. I grabbed a piece of toilet paper and wiped my mouth, flushed the chain and then went downstairs to join Bob, like nothing had ever happened.

“You alright? You look a bit paler then you did a minute ago”

“What? Nah... I’m alright”

He looked at me as though he didn’t believe me, but I just sat down next to him.
“It’s probably just what’s happened today you know with my step-father and stuff”
I stared into his piercing blue eyes, before he spoke again.

“I just don’t understand, how he could do this to you” Tracing some of the scars and cuts, lightly with the tip of his finger

“It’s not fair, you havn’t done anything to deserve this”

“Yes I do” I looked solemnly down at my hands and started picking at the -already chipped- black nail varnish. I could feel his eyes staring at me, before he traced his index finger along under my chin gently moulding my head to look at him, my eyes soon locked with his.
“No-one deserves going through that, especially you”

He said, as he kissed me on the lips. I looked back at him, and I could see tears in his eyes, I know he hates seeing me like this, so I leaned in, and kissed him again, and gently pushed against him, deepening the kiss, after a while I pulled back. We both smiled at each other.

“I love you” I heard in such a whisper I’m surprised that I heard it I looked up at him again and couldn’t contain my smile

“I love you too” he smiled and we went back to watching the T.V.

The next thing I know, Bob’s waking me up, I looked around, and realized that I was in his bedroom on a little bed next to Bob’s.

He grinned “You fell asleep last night on the sofa, and you looked so sweet I didn’t want to wake you just for you to come upstairs and fall asleep again so I carried you up here” I looked down and I was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday, I lifted one hand up, to make sure my hair wasn’t sticking up all over place as it usually did in the morning, I got up and went over to sit on Bob’s knee, who was now sitting on the edge of his bed.

“Fankoo” I said, still half asleep

“Mum said that she’s got the day off work today so she’s going to be home, but I have to go to school, oh yeah, mum also said that you weren’t going to school at all this week”

I was too tired to argue so I just nodded and followed Bob downstairs, who was already dressed and ready to go to school. I laughed as I read the clock, school started in less then ten minutes, and he lived at least twenty minutes away.

“Bob you’re going to be late – again!” I half said, half whispered due to not being fully awake yet

“I have “dentist appointment’’ today”

I giggled “Is that what you call it!”

Bob stayed around for about another hour, until his mum drove him to school, I decided that I should go upstairs and have a shower and get changed into the clothes that Bob got from my house yesterday.
Sign up to rate and review this story