Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Would You Be There Should I Stumble And Fall?

Chapter 3 - Terror From The Darkness Of Our Minds, The Self-Destruction Of Mankind

by x-The-Black-Parade-x 1 review

Amy gets a visitor...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-31 - Updated: 2008-08-31 - 598 words

1Moving
Chapter 3 - Terror From The Darkness Of Our Minds, The Self-Destruction Of Mankind

As I finished doing my make-up that consisted of black eyeliner and mascara, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I looked at the caller ID and it was unknown.

“Hello?”

“Amy? Is that you?!” Came the angry reply from my mum

“Of course it’s me, who were you expecting? George Michael?”

“Ha ha, Very funny... Where the fuck are you?” Sounding very worried, not.

“I’m at Bobs”

“And why aren’t you at school?”

“Because, his mum said I can stay at home and because she’s been more of a mother then you have ever been, I listened to her”

“WHAT THE FUCK? YOU GET HOME HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I GET YOUR FATHER TO COME AND GET YOU!!” She screamed so loud I had to take the phone away from my ear

“MY FATHER? HE IS NOT MY FATHER!! MY REAL DAD IS DEAD...BECAUSE OF YOU!” I put emphasize on the word real.

“RIGHT, that’s it, get your stuff ready because I’m coming round to get you...I’ll be there in half an hour” and she hung up. Tears were streaming down my face as I phoned Bob’s mum to tell her what had happened.

“Me and Matt (Bob’s dad) are on our way hunny... don’t answer the door until we get there, we’ll be there in 10”

In the next fifteen minutes me, Bob and both of his parents were sitting in kitchen.
Bob’s parents were sitting on two kitchen chairs and Bob was sat on one, and I was sat on his knee. All three of them were trying to calm me down.

“Don’t worry darling, they’re not going to take you to your house...We won’t let them...Listen, you and Bob will go down to the basement and will stay there until we say it’s safe to come out, Me and Matt will take care of who-ever comes, okay?”

I nodded in reply, still trying to figure out what they were going to do exactly to get them to leave as we heard a car pull up onto their drive.

“Quick, and Bob make sure you lock the door” Louise whispered

There was a loud knock at the door just as Bob turned the key in lock, and turning on the light so we could see.

“Do you think they’ll be alright?” I asked Bob, who was standing by the door with his left ear pressed against it so he could hear what was happening. He stood up, and came over to where I was sitting and put his arm around me.

“Of course they will” and kissed the top of my head “It’s just a matter of time, that’s all" he paused for a moment before he continued "and I’m glad you called me, I wouldn’t want you to be going through this alone”

I nodded and sniffed, trying to stop crying... Horrible thoughts kept crossing my mind, what happened if my step-father came instead or as well as my mum... what would they do then? Did they actually know what they were going to do? How they were going to ‘sort’ the problem?
I froze as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs to where we were hiding.



A/N: hey, can you guys please review this? it only takes a couple of seconds and I really want to know whether I should continue or not...
Sign up to rate and review this story