Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untold Paradox

Seriously Weird

by Dondon1827 2 reviews

Not much, writers block.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-29 - Updated: 2008-08-29 - 991 words

0Unrated
When Jamia woke up it was dark, Frank was still lying next to her snoring slightly. She was feeling really ill, the nurse said it would be normal and she had the worst taste in her mouth, like rotting plastic. She swallowed and after tasting this gagged slightly, she reached for her water but Frank's arms around her waist restricted her movement. Pushing them from her side she shuffled along and reached out to the table. The water spilled all over the over the desk as Jamia tumbled out of bed and onto the floor. Frank's eyes shot open when he heard the bang, he looked around and after noticing she had fallen onto the floor he jumped down beside her. She was lying face down and seemed to be shaking, "Shit, Mia are you okay?" Frank asked frantically. He grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her around to face him, finding she was laughing. He was slightly confused, she had just fallen out of bed and she was..laughing? "Jamia, are you okay hon?" he asked trying to pick her up. She was nodding her head between laughter "I needed my water and I fell" she exploded with girlish giggles. Frank was really freaked out by this behaviour so he called the nurse. While waiting he picked her up and put her back into the bed, she fell back to sleep almost straight away.

"Im sorry I took so long Mr.Iero, I got held up with another patient" said the nursing hurrying into the room.

"Its okay, she is asleep now. But I woke up and found she had fell out of bed"

"Oh dear, is she hurt?" the nurse asked going over to Jamia

"No, thats the thing, she was laughing uncontrollably and seemed a bit, well, loopy" he whispered the last part The nurse went to check the clipboard at the end of Jamia's bed. She nodded while reading it "Its nothing to worry about Mr.Iero, its the medication she has been put on. It will help her recover back to full health quicker, but it has some strange side affects. Her mood will change a lot, so dont be offended if she is distant or angry for no reason, and dont be freaked out if she is clingy or as you say loopy" the nurse said picking up the cup that had been dropped before.
"Oh, that will take some time to get used too" Frank laughed. The nurse left and he went over to the window leaning out of it having a smoke. Wondering what they would be doing right now if Cassie had never moved next to them.

Back on the tour bus the tension between Alicia and Mikey was sky high. They had been arguing and Gerard had sent them to Mikey's bunk so the rest of them could get some peace and quiet. It didn't make any difference, there shrill voices could be heard through the thin bus walls, and things didnt seem to be getting better for the couple. Katlyn sighed "First Frank and Jamia, now Alicia and Mikey. Maybe out turn next" she said sitting down next to Bob. He put his arm around her "Dont jynx it, or it could happen" he said. They could hear Alicia and Mikey getting closer, obviously about to burst into the living room, "Its time" Katlyn said as she grinned at them both.
Gerard stole the remote from Bob's hands "My turn to watch TV" he sang. Bob tried to get it back "No, I was going to give it to Katlyn actually" he said. Gerard threw the remote to the other side of the room and lunged at Bob, they both fell to the floor fighting. Hitting and shouting. Katlyn scurried out of the way, "Ray, Mikey get out here NOW!!" she shouted backing away from the brawl in front of her. They both came rushing out and proceeded to pull the two men apart. "What the fuck?" Ray said, restraining Bob and pulling him away from Gerard. "Yeah, what the hell is this all about?" Mikey said dragging Gerard from Bob's reach. "It was a stupid fight over the dam remote" Katlyn said answering for them both. Mikey and Ray looked at eachother puzzled, "The remote caused all this?" Mikey asked. Katlyn nodded "Bob wanted to give it to me, but Gerard wanted it for himself so they were arguing" she smirked. "Thats stupid, you guys are like brothers, you shouldnt let a stupid fight about a remote make you do this to eachother" Alicia said appearing from the doorway and walking into the living room. "So what your saying is we should of talked about it and came to a joint decision instead of fighting?" Bob stated proudly. She raised her eyebrow slightly "Well you could put it that way I guess" she said slowly. Katlyn, Gerard and Bob grinned. "And the oscars go to Bob and Gerard for the most convincing fight I have ever seen" Katlyn said as they both came over to her. The others didnt quite catch on. "So you guys werent fighting over the remote?" Mikey asked, still confused by it all. Gerard shook his head, "No lil bro, we were showing you how pathetic it is to fight over something that can be sorted out by just talking" he said nodding at him and Alicia. They looked at eachother, catching on to what had happened. "So you planned all of that just to get us to stop arguing and talk it over?" Alica asked. They all nodded. "You guys are seriously weird" she laughed, but took Mikey's hand and smiled at him as he followed her back to his bunk.

Sorry about the shortness of it. Writers block dont mix well with a bad headache. Promise there will be a new, good chapter tomorow! Thanks for reading and for all your reviews! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story