Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untold Paradox

Clashing Paths

by Dondon1827 1 review

Alicia and Mikey get caught and Jamia talks to Nurse Gerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-30 - Updated: 2008-08-30 - 1581 words

0Unrated
Alicia sat Mikey down in is bunk, she sat opposite him.

"Look, I don't want us too fight over this unborn child, but we really need to sort out what were going to do about it" she said.

"I know, but it's so fucking complicated"

"Well, we will have to sort something out, so what should we do?"

"But haven't you already made your mind up? You don't want this baby"

"Yeah, but I want you and I will do anything if it means keeping you Mikes, you know that"

"I know baby, and I feel the same, I know I said I wanted this baby, but it's your decision"

"C'mon we have to do it together, give me your honest opinon"

"Well, it would be beyond awesome having a child, but I think were too young and busy for one, it wouldnt be fair on anyone"

"True, and I think the whole giving it too Frank and Jamia idea would be way complicated"

"So that means..."

"Yeah, I'm going to have to get an abortion"

"Alica, dont say it like it's a chore, nobody is forcing you to do this"

"Just promise you will come with me to the doctors"

Mikey pulled her onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her. "I promise" he whispered into her ear. She leaned into him and smiled, they had never fought like this and she was glad it was over. "So do we tell Frank and Jamia all about this or just pretend like it never happened" Mikey asked, this question had been on Alicia's mind aswell. "I honeslty dont know, we should see what the others think too" she said. They went back into the living room and found the rest of the guy's werent there. A note had been left on the table

Mikey/Alicia
We have gone out to eat
If you havent killed eachother by the time were back, see you then
Love, us
x

Alicia chuckled to herself while reading it. She showed Mikey and he laughed. "So that means we have the whole tour bus to ourselves" he said stretching his arms above his head. Alicia poked his stomach, "Yeah so we should start cleaning now" she joked. He picked her up over his shoulder and took her over to the couch. He lay her down and she put her arms around his neck, pulling him closer, they stared into eachothers eyes. Alicia smiled and Mikey kissed her softly on the mouth, she kissed him harder and they rolled off the couch and onto the floor. Soon enough there clothes were scattered all around them and they were lying breathless next to eachother, Mikey got up and went over to the fridge and Alicia got up and went over to lie down on the couch, they were both totally comfortable walking around the bus stark naked. When it was just the two of them obviously. Mikey grabbed two sodas from the fridge and headed back to the sofa. The bus door swung open suddenly. "WERE HOME" shouted a voice, followed by a shrill scream and a few giggles. Mikey blushed so bad and grabbed the nearest thing to him to cover his dignity, which happened to be one of Lyn-Z's shirts.
"Thanks for the warning that you were going to be back" he stuttered as they all entered the bus. "Sorry bro, but we didnt know you would be doing dirty when we got back" Gerard laughed. Lyn-Z walked passed Mikey and grabbed the shirt "Ewww, thats groce Mikey" she said sniffing her shirt. He quickly covered his crotch with his hands. "So I guess you guys have made up then" Bob said nudging Mikey as he walked past him. Again Mikey just blushed. He and Alicia quickly retrieved there clothes from the floor and ran off to get changed.
"Like a couple of high school kids" said Ray shaking his head laughing.


Back over at the hospital the nurse's were doing the morning rounds of bringing medication to the patients. Frank woke Jamia up gently "Come on sleepy head, wake up" he whispered. She groaned and rolled away from him, pulling the bed sheets with her. He laughed at her stubborness "Come on Mia, either I wake you up nicely or I will have to get the nurse, and you know what she is like at waking people up" he teased. She turned over and forced her eyes open "Fine Im up, Im up" she whined getting out of bed. Frank rushed around to her and tried to help her out but she swatted him away "Frank I am not somebody's grandma, I can get out of bed myself" she said. He just chuckled to himself and sat on the bed waiting for Jamia to return from the bathroom, she had always been stubborn and very rarely relied on other people for help. The nurse came in while Jamia was in the bathroom and placed her meds on the table.

"Good morning Mr.Iero, how is she today?" the nurse asked.

"She is fine, stubborn as ever" he replied grinning.

"I heard that" Jamia hollered from in the bathroom. The nurse placed a glass of water beside her meds and turned back to Frank. "I have some good news for you both" she said. Jamia came from the bathroom and sat on the bed next to Frank. "We are going to run two more tests on you Miss.Nestor, then you are free to go home" the nurse told them. They both smiled, finally they can start getting back to normal. "But, one of the tests needing to be done will have to be ran in another hospital Im afraid, we can provide the transport there and back for you" the nurse said. Frank nodded in response, "So what is this other hospital?" he asked the nurse. "Evergreen Health Care Unit, not too far away" she said. Jamia took her meds and placed the empty glass on the table, "You will go there tomorow Miss.Nestor and then you can go home to rest" the nurse told her from the doorway before dissapearing. Frank hopped down from the bed and stretched his arms above his head yawning "I think Im gunna call the guys, tell them whats happening, you wanna speak to the Mia?" he asked. She nodded "Yeah I think I will." Frank pulled out his cellphone and called Gerard.

"Hey Frank, hows it going?

"Fine man, Jamia and I can go home tomorow"

"Thats great, were home in 3 days so we can catch up"

"Sure, we have to go to another hospital tomorow so they can run some tests on her but then were free"

"Im so pleased for you both, how is Jamia?"

Frank passed the phone to Jamia and mouthed to her that it was Gerard. She smiled and placed the phone to her ear.

"Guess who"

"Jamia! Hey sweety, how are you feeling"

"Well, for a coma patient I feel pretty awesome"

"Thats good to hear, Im so glad your okay"

"I miss you all really bad, Frank gets boring after a while" she joked, ducking as Frank threw a pillow at her.

"Dont worry Jammy, we will be seeing you soon"

"I know Gee and I cant wait. I have to go now but send everyone my love please"

"Of course I will, see you soon and make sure you have lots of rest and plenty of water and.."

He was cut off by Jamia laughing, "Gerard I have enough nurses here at the hospital I dont need a mobile one too"

"We just want you to get better okay. Speak to you soon, Bye Jamia"

"See you later Gerard"

Jamia passed the phone back to Frank "Im going to get some clothes on" she said walking back into the bathroom to change. "Kay, I'll go grab us some food" he said walking out. Jamia ran too him and kissed him first "Love you" she said before hopping back to the bathroom. Frank smiled, she was in a good mood today.

"Gerard why didnt you let us talk to her too?!" Alicia said coming into the kitchen.
"Im sorry, she sounded real tired so I let her go" he replied pouring himself some cereal.
"Just be glad she is okay and will be home soon" Ray called.
"Oh that reminds me, Frank said there going to some other hospital tomorow then they will be home" Gerard added. Alicia nodded "Dont forget were going to the hospital tomorow before we arrive at the next venue" she said quietly, remembering why she was going. Gerard put his arm around her and hugged her "You will be fine, I promise" he said and kissed her on the top of the head.
"Yo hands off my pregnant girlfriend" Mikey joked coming into the kitchen and taking Alicia in his arms.
"But Gerard is right, you will be fine baby" he said. She picked up her cereal and took it over to the table "I know, I cant help but feel bad that were keeping it from Frank and Jamia, but it has to be done right?" she sighed.
Mikey nodded "Tomorow we will go to the hospital, get it over with and pretend like nothing happened" he said. "What hospital you guy's going to anyway?" Ray asked from the living room. Alicia replied through a mouth full of cereal "Evergreen Health Care Unit."
Sign up to rate and review this story