Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Deadly Chemical Life (Sequel to My Simple Chemical Life)

You Didn't Believe In Us

by Moonshyne 4 reviews

Bob and Madison "discuss" his findings.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2008-09-03 - Updated: 2008-09-03 - 1586 words - Complete

0Unrated
Elisabeth’s POV

I woke up to voices yelling at each other.

“You should have fucking told me Maddie. You don’t think I would have protected Lizzie? She’s like a sister to me too.”

“Bob it was her last year at school and she was going through enough being with Natasha and Derek. She went from the most popular kid to barely anyone talking to her.”

“What so Natasha and Derek aren’t good enough for her? Only good enough when you need them?”

I couldn’t believe they were talking about my friends that way. I admit it was tough at first when no one talked to me, but after a while I didn’t care because Derek, Natasha and even Rick was there for me. I couldn’t have made it through my father’s death without them, or my to be honest my sister’s wedding. I thought by telling Bob he would understand why she did what she did. It was because she loved us. Now it’s even worse than ever. When Bob and Madison fought on tour it was bad but nothing compared to this.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I thought I heard a slap. I quietly walked to the bedroom door and opened it a sliver. I hope he didn’t hit her. I peered and saw Bob rubbing his face.

“Don’t you ever say that I think Derek and Natasha aren’t good enough for her! They’re the best thing that has happened to her. I’m just saying she had a hard time as it was she didn’t need some goons following her around on top of all that.”

“You didn’t think I could hire someone who was discreet?”

“Bob come on your body guards are almost as famous as you are?”

“Really only Worm is because he’s been with us forever.”

“Everywhere we went they were there.”

“That was only on tour. They weren’t with us in Connecticut.”

“We never went anywhere we never did anything except the weekend we spent with Jamia and Frank.”

“That wasn’t my fault you were always off with Mark somewhere or other people from school. Remember how you fucking forgot to pick me up at the airport?”

“So now it all comes out. You were pissed that night. All your ‘I was so worried about,’ you was a fucking lie.”

“Not it wasn’t Maddie I never lied to you. You however just keep lying and lying to me. You knew honesty was the thing I valued the most and you fucking threw it away. Mark may have blackmailed you into marriage but you fucking chose him when you decided not to tell me what the fuck was going on.”

It was then I heard a door slam and someone crying. I knew exactly who it was my sister. I left the room that we shared and put my arms around her.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said anything.”

“No I’m glad it’s out in the open. I guess I was shooting for the stars hoping that some day Bob and I could be together. After his name is cleared I’m going to go on with my life and he’ll somehow go on with his after I tell him about Bobby.”

Bob’s POV

Doesn’t she get it? I can see how some people would think it was sweet and loving what she did. And if I weren’t involved maybe I would too. But she fucking gave up on us. She made me believe in us and then she fucking gave up. She has no fucking idea how much I died that night when she accepted his engagement. The next night I just took my frustrations out on the drums and killed my wrist which made me be off tour. I fucking hated being off tour. And then my life changed forever I found out Bobby was my son. And all my problems went away.

When my wrist healed I almost didn’t want to go back, but Ali talked me into and promised to send videos everyday. However, nothing could replace holding him and the feeling of him wrapping his tiny hand around my finger. I miss him so much. On tour it was different it was to give him a better life than I had, this just sucks so much.

I love Ali for giving me my son and all the little things she does. I thought those Mommy and Me classes were stupid but he always comes back so happy. Maybe it’s the interaction with the other kids. After a while he gets cranky he must get tired from whatever they do there. I can never get tired watching them interact together, sometimes I feel like an outsider, but then after a while he smiles at me and reaches out his arms for me and I know that I’m not. I take out a cigarette and light it and take a long drag off of it. I need to get on You Tube and see my video of the day. I only want to get a glimpse of my Bobby.

Back in Chicago

Holloway’s POV

“So you haven’t seen and spoke to your husband since the murder?” I asked.

“I’ve been telling you that since I found you in my house,” said the blonde haired, blue eyed beauty in front of me. Note to self when I come back I want to be a rock star. This guy has got two beautiful women. One totally in love with him and the other married to him, lucky guy. I wonder which one really has his heart.

“Where were you that night again?” I asked probably for the fifth time. I’m not stupid or forgetful, but something just doesn’t add up here. I know in my gut she’s lying about something.

“With my friend Susie from my Mommy and Me class.”

I notice the digital video camera out, “You shooting a video?” I ask.

“Just shots of my son he changes so much everyday?”

“So you shoot video of him every day?” I ask.

“Yeah. So his grandparents can see.”

“You have a private website where only they can view it?”

“No actually I put it on You Tube.”

Suddenly I hear a cry in the distant.

“Can you excuse me? My son needs me.”

“No problem.”

A couple of minutes later brought the boy out and I’m not one for babies but he was a really cute kid.

“I need to feed him.”

“Go ahead,” I said. Well I wasn’t expecting what happened to happen she lifts up her shirt and whips out a breast. Fuck it was so beautiful. Thank god Rachel wasn’t here to see me acting like a fool. Don’t get me wrong Rachel is wicked sexy and has a nice rack herself but I have to admit Bryar is one lucky guy. As I watched the kid latch on to her nipple I can’t help but think that’s one lucky kid.

“You know I have some things I need to do at the station. I trust I can count on your co-operation?” I walked out the door ashamed that I had a woody. I love Rachel and would never cheat on her but I’m not dead either. I started to walk to my car and there was my wife looking down at my hard on.

“And what were you doing detective?” she smiled at me.

“Rach baby I’m sorry,” I whispered, “she went to feed the kid and fuck she had amazing tits and my mind started wandering.”

“And what were you doing here in the first place?” she asked teasingly.

“I feel like she’s hiding something, I think she’s secretly communicating with Bryar.”

“How everyday she takes videos of the kid and throws them up on on that Tubie thingy.

“You Tube?”

“Yeah.”

“Why not a private sight? If a fan even imagines it’s Bobs there’ll be thousands of hits.”

“Bingo. It will also be more difficult to find the IP address, and if he’s moving around almost impossible. We should jump on this soon before any one catches on.”

“You don’t have a half hour to spare?”

“Why what’s up?”

“She grabbed my softening cock and nibbled my ear making me moan. She then whispered, “I want to make you forget all about Ali’s amazing tits.”

God I love this woman.

Narrators POV

In a small Midwestern town Katelyn was just surfing the internet checking up on her favorite band when she came across a picture. It was a birth certificate for one Robert James Bryar born November 17th 2007 in Chicago, IL parents Allyson M Moore and Robert C. Bryar.

Her draw dropped and then she did what any loyal MCR fan would do go on TheBlackParade.net and share the happy news.

As fans all over the world got the news the views on Bobby’s videos went from double digits to hundreds in the time frame of a half hour.

Holloway arrived in Chicago and went to the techie member of the CSI team to let him know about the websites. All seven videos had over 2000 hits and rising furiously.

“Fuck,” was all he could say.
Sign up to rate and review this story