Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Make A Wish

Make A Wish

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 4 reviews

Hey Im gonna make this my last chapter guys. Thank you SO much to the guys who rated/commented. Im gonna start a new story that I made up a little while ago after this XD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-04 - Updated: 2008-09-04 - 995 words - Complete

1Original
Anna raised the key to the lock and was about to push it in when Gerard covered her hand.
"Are you sure you want to do this Anna? You know he isn't gonna take this well" He said in a low voice in her ear. Anna smiled and turned to face him.
"If he's really the Frank I know he is then he'll be happy with my decision...eventually.." She said smiling. Gerard smiled back and kissed her gently.
"Okay baby" He replied stroking her hair. She turned back, turned the key in the lock and pushed the door open. The lights were off in the hallway. Gerard shut the door gently behind him. He held his hand out to her. She took it and he squeezed it tightly. She smiled in the darkness and they both walked into the living room.
"Frank..." She started trailing off. Her and Gerard's jaws dropped. There, on the couch, was Frank. And Skylar. Kissing.
They both jumped apart when Anna and Gerard walked in. Skylar turned bright red and giggled nervously. Frank glared up at Gerard.
"What's he doing here?" He asked standing up. Then he noticed their entwined hands.
"Anna? I need to talk to you in the kitchen." Frank growled, clenching his jaw. "Alone." He added glaring at Gerard. Gerard just looked back at him silently. Anna took a deep breath.
"Whatever you have to say to me, you can say in front of.. my boyfriend" Anna said. She saw Gerard smile out the corner of her eye. Frank's eyes flashed darker and he took a step forward.
"Anna" He growled.
Gerard brushed the hair away from Anna's ear.
"It's okay baby. I'll wait in here" He whispered. She nodded not breaking her lock on Frank's eyes. He kissed her neck softly and let go of her hand. Frank grabbed Anna's arm and dragged her roughly into the kitchen door. He slammed the door loudly behind him.
"What the hell Anna?!?" He yelled flinging is arms up in the air. She stared at him silently. "After all he did to you! All the pain he put you through, the drinking! You think Im just gonna let him walk straight back into your life and mess it all up again?? Just when you were getting your life back on track?? You don't love him Anna. He's just forcing you to believe that you do. I won't let him hurt you again Anna. I swore I wouldn't!" He shouted back. He was breathing heavily. Anna sighed and rolled her eyes.
"Frank you won't have to. He's not gonna hurt me again. He promised." She said calmly. Frank laughed.
"Anna are you completly blind?? He's a liar! A cheat! He promised that he wouldn't hurt you before and look how that ended up!" He yelled. "He is worth nothing. Are you really stupid enough to forgive that that lying bastard??"
Anna glared back at him.
"Don't talk about him like that. I love him, and I know he loves me. He promised this time. He really means it Frank. And anyway.. Shouldn't you be explaining something to me?" She asked sarchastically. Frank couldn't meet her eye.
"Well..?"
"This is about you not me" He said quietly.
"Frank.. I don't have a problem with you and Skylar. I can tell she really likes you. And I know YOU really like HER. I think it's awesome. if you're happy then I am. I just wish that you could feel the same about me.." Anna replied coldly. Then she pushed past Frank and headed out the door. Gerard looked up when she came out. Frank grabbed her hand and stopped her.
"Wait..Anna please." Frank begged. Anna sighed. She turned to face him.
"Frank. Please could you just be happy for me? Please. I love Gerard, and im sorry but you're not gonna stop us. And if you can't accept that then im sorry, but I guess I can't live here any more because I am gonna have him round here, and im not gonna have you saying these kinda things about my boyfriend". She said sadly.
"I know, I know" He replied taking her hands. "Look Anna, It's gonna take some time for me to get used to this but, If you really like him then, I guess I can be happy for you. Anyway, I... kinda missed Gerard. Well... really missed him". Frank admitted embarrassed.
"I missed you too Frankie" Came Gerard's voice from behind them. They turned to see Gerard standing in the door way. Frank smiled.
"And Frankie I promise, I will never hurt Anna again. I swear this time. And I'm not gonna hurt her. I would rather die than see her upset like that again. And I really don't like fighting like this. I miss you man.." Gerard said turning slightly pink. Frank smiled back blushing.
"Hug??" Frank asked childishly. Gerard grinned. They both stepped forward and hugged (hmm.. manly. But sexy XD) They both grinned at eachother.
"Aww..." Anna said quietly. They both looked at her ashamed. Gerard put his arm round Anna and kissed her head.
"C'mon. Lets go. I'm hungry" Frank said grabbing his coat. They all walked into the living room where Skylar was sitting nervously on the couch. She stood up quickly when they came in but she looked relieved when she saw them all smiling. Frank walked over and put his arm round Skylar. He kissed her cheek and grinned.
"Everything okay?" She asked eyeing Anna and Gerard carefully. Frank nodded happily. Gerard hugged Anna tightly. Anna sighed.
"Things couldn't be better" Gerard said happily. Frank, Gerard and Anna all laughed. Then they all grabbed their things and left the building out to the dark winter night...

Author's note: Awww cute!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much to xXBXx, Give Em Hell Kid, I Build The Coffins, alice93, sweetbittermiss, MissMailleMelancholy and to everyone else. I lovez you all so much. THANKIES!!! xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story