Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Clocks

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Morgan successfully wins Greg over to her house and bed. But things go arwy...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-09-08 - Updated: 2008-09-08 - 1306 words - Complete

0Unrated
Clocks:

I paced around my room waiting. I had just called Greg a few seconds ago. I hoped my plan would work. I told him a half-lie. True, I was scared when the power went out here. But not enough to need someone to stay with me until the power came back. I just got a visit from my boyfriend, Richard, a few minutes before the power went out. I just can't stand him anymore! He's too uptight and tries too hard to be perfect. It was cute at first. But now, it's annoying. I just wanted to dump him and start fresh with someone like... Greg.

I had fallen for Greg since we first met at the bus station. He was dorky and care-free. But yet, he's very attractive to me. Strangely, I want him to be my boyfriend. And speak of the devil, my doorbell rang. I looked up smiling. "Just in time!" I thought. I put my worried girl act on and headed down the stairs to the door. I quickly opened the door wide. Greg stood on the other side looking in. I rushed forward and hugged him tightly.

"Oh Greg!" I wailed out. "I'm so glad you're here!" He lightly hugged me as well.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

"Yes!" I wailed out. "I'm okay now that you're here!" My plan was working. Now for phase two. I looked up at Greg innocently.

"Greg," I said to him.

"Yes?" he asked me. I cuddled close to his chest.

"Do you want..." I began to say. "Oh no, I can't say!" Greg looked down at me slightly confused.

"Do what?" he asked me. I tried my best down to chuckle aloud. I had to stay innocent a little while longer. I was determined to have Greg to myself tonight. I looked up at him innocently.

"Would you come up stairs up with me?" I asked trying to still sound innocent. Greg looked at me puzzled. I just kind of shrugged.

"I mean," I said easing it over. "You don't have to if you don't want to..." I didn't need to say anymore. Greg rushed me right up the stairs. I led him right to my bedroom. He closed and locked the door behind us. I sat down on my bed gracefully. Greg stood at the door staring at me. There was a single candle lit in my room. So, we could see each other clearly in the little light that was there. I looked up at him with a little smile. Greg came over and sat down beside of me.

"So," I said. "What do you want to do?" We remained silent for a moment. I wanted to kiss him, but I didn't move. I guess I must have been nervous. But then, Greg leaned in forward and lightly kissed me on the lips. I was really surprised by this. I didn't expect him to make the first move that quickly. But yet... I was overtaken by it. I kissed him back quickly. We stayed like that for ten minutes. Then, we lightly pulled away. The two of us stared at each other for a long time. We didn't know what to think at first. The silence was long and heavy. I never knew that he could kiss so well! I just had to go in for another one!

"Wow!" I said aloud in a girly way.

"Yeah!" Greg agreed with me.

"You kiss great!" I blurted out without thinking!

"Thanks!" he said quickly.

"Kiss me again, Greg!" I called aloud. "Kiss me again and again!" Greg did so again. This time, we didn't stop kissing. He pushed me onto my back. The make-up session was a hot one. We just couldn't stop for any moment at all. I felt him getting hard against my wet panties. Richard never got me this excited ever in my life! He was too dull for this type of activity. His idea of an orgasm is a long read of Charles Darwin's Origin of Species. I could tell that he wanted me badly as much as I did. But then, he paused for a moment. He looked down at me in concern.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked him. He still looked a little concerned.

"Are you sure that we should being doing this?" he asked me. "I mean, what if you mom walks in and catches us in the act?" I smiled at him wickedly.

"Don't worry," I pointed out. "It's Friday night and mom always works late. You know that!"

"Oh right!" Greg replied. Then we went back to kissing again. Within a few seconds, I ripped off his shirt. I was really shocked at what I saw. Greg was one of the most handsome older men that I had ever seen in my life! I was blushing in the face!

"Oh wow!" I gasped out loud. "You're like a hot-looking college guy!"

"Well guess what," Greg said to me. "I'm not a college boy!" That overjoyed me to the core! Pretty soon, one thing led to another and Greg was screwing me. Oh buddy! Can that man make love or what? Greg was hitting all of the right spots within me! He was a professional to the core. I was crying out in pleasure. I was more than happy to lose my virginity to him. Oh yes! Greg is WAY better than Richard! That's it! I have to have Greg as my boyfriend and that's final! Sorry Richard, you had your chance. I'm with Greg Brown now!

We both came at the same time. I cried out in high ecstasy. Greg just looked down at me panting in bliss.

"How was that?" he asked me.

"I love it!" I shouted back to him. "Give me more!" Greg smiled at me happily. Then he rolled over on his back and pushed me on top of him.

"Okay," Greg said to me. "Now you return the favor!" I sat on him staring down at him. He was waiting for me to do something. As much as I wanted to, I just couldn't. I couldn't explain why. I just couldn't move at all. I seemed to be just nervous.

"I can't..." I mumbled to him softly. "I'm so sorry. I just can't..." Greg lightly reached up and lightly pushed my hair away from my face. He was smiling at me. Then he pushed me onto my back again. He climbed onto me again. I watched him slightly confused.

"Okay," he said to me calmly. "I'll do it again, but I will you one more time. Okay?" I nodded at him in excitement. Greg smiled again and lightly kissed me on the lips.

"Okay then," he said. "Here we go!" Then, the hot ride began again. I was getting into the fun again... until I happened to open my eyes and see an upside down version of my mother standing over us frowning.

Within minutes, mom and I were arguing in the hall. The fight went like this:

"You should be ashamed of yourself! He's too old for you!"

"So? You're old enough to be Duncan's mother!"

"Greg's not even in posh class like you are!"

"That's why I like him! I don't care if Greg is working class. I don't even care if he's dirt poor! That's why I like him! Greg's fun and not serious at all! In fact, he's a goof. He's not rich! He's not posh! And he's certainly not Richard!" My mother just snorted at me.

"Fine!" she snapped at me. "See how long this one lasts!" Then she walked away. I walked back into my bedroom. Well, that was a way to spoil a hot night!

If God had a Name, What Would it and Would Call it to His Face
Sign up to rate and review this story