Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Episode 2: Hotel Chez Luxe

Episode 2: Hotel Chez Luxe

by The-one-and-only 4 reviews

The Hotel Chez Luxe is one of the best hotels in Quebec City. What happens when the wealthy people who check into the wonderful hotel don’t end up checking out??

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-09-08 - Updated: 2008-09-08 - 396 words

2Original
~~ PUBLIC GARDENS PARK, NOVA SCOTIA 11:35. ~~

Julius and Delilah were at the park walking along one of the sidewalks, hand in hand, taking in the beautiful scenery.

JULIUS: "It's a perfect sunny day today, isn't it."

DELILAH: "Julius, can I tell you something?"

JULIUS: "What is it Dee?"

DELILAH: "While we were in the past chasing Tibor, I asked my parents if Robinson had anything to do with their disappearance."

JULIUS: "And? What did they say?"

DELILAH: "They wouldn't tell me. My dad said the less I knew, the better. Do you think Robinson may have done something?"

JULIUS: "I don't know Dee. Maybe, but he can't do anything now, he's locked up, remember?"

DELILAH: "My parents also said that they would come back, but they haven't yet."

We stopped walking. He pulled me closer and wrapped his hands around my waist. I looked up at him.

JULIUS: "Don't worry Delilah, they will come back."

DELILAH: "I hope so."

There was a short silence.

DELILAH: "I'm happy that I have the academy here... and you, especially you. I don't what I would do if you weren't here."

JULIUS: "That makes two of us."

He smiles, and he leans in to kiss me. I close my eyes, but, like always, there's some interruption. I sigh, and bring my arm up to look at my communicator. It's Scarlett.

DELILAH: "What's up Scarlett."

SCARLETT: "I'll explain when you get here my lovelies."


Once upon a time, there were two orphans. A boy and a girl, left to fend off the world all on their own, until I took them in. I'm Al. I run the academy: A training ground for boys and girls with uh unique talents... so now they have me, and each other, and it's cool. They're growing up fast, real fast. He's a prize-winning surfer, a poet, and an expert safe cracker. She knows fencing, etiquette and explosives. They're masters of disguise, martial arts experts, and fluent in twenty languages. They're Delilah and Julius, and they're saving the world, one crime at a time baby.

****
So here's the beginning of episode 2. I hope you liked episode 1 by sky.
California dreaming has come to a halt at the moment... but i'm hoping to finish that story.
haha, sorry about the once upon a time intro thing, i just had to put that there :p
KEEP WRITING PEOPLE!
++ TOAO ++
****
Sign up to rate and review this story