Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Episode 2: Hotel Chez Luxe

Chapter 1

by The-one-and-only 2 reviews

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-09-09 - Updated: 2008-09-09 - 503 words

1Original
~~ ACADEMY, SECRET LOCATION OUTSIDE HALIFAX NOVA SCOTIA11:05. ~~

In Al's office sat Delilah, Julius Nosey, Zoe, and Emmet. Scarlett searching the room for the remote to the projector screen, and Al in his chair eating his take-out Chinese food.
SCARLETT: "Where is it?"

JULIUS: "So what's happening today?"

SCARLETT: "Found it! It's hard to believe that you're able to find things when your office is such a mess sugar."

AL: "Yo, It doesn't bug me."

SCARLETT: "Anyways, we've had a call from the Hotel Chez Luxe."

NOSEY: "Ooooo, I've heard of that place... it's supposed to be the best hotel in Quebec City. Only problem is that it's very expensive there."

Scarlett pressed a big green button on the small silver remote, and a big white screen came down from behind Al's desk. She pressed another button, and the once white screen had a large photo of the 25 story high hotel.

SCARLETT: "Yes, and the only people who can stay there are either very important, or extremely wealthy."

EMMET: "So? What's wrong?"

AL: "Well, the people who check in don't end up checking out man."

DELILAH: "You mean they go missing? Wouldn't there be a trace of something? Or maybe recorded video from the halls, the stairs, the lobby?"

AL: "That's the point man, there aren't any. Nada, Zilch, big zero."

JULIUS: "What? But how?"

ZOE: "Yeah, who would want to do that anyways?"

SCARLETT: "That's your job to find out."

JULIUS: "Okay. So what do we have to do?"

SCARLETT: "I'm happy you asked. Well, we figured that we should have people everywhere so that we can make sure we don't miss anything."
"Emmet, you will be at the front desk. Delilah and Julius, you two will be checking in the
hotel as newly weds on their honeymoon..."

At that moment, Delilah and Julius looked at each other. Julius grabbed Delilah's hand. Delilah blushed.

SCARLETT: "... Zoe, you'll be a maid, and Nosey, you will be the janitor, making sure no unusual garbage 'items' gets past you. "


~~ HOTEL CHEX LUXE, QUEBEC, QUEBEC 13.24. ~~


The lobby was filled with Gold and beige accessories, couches, and tables. The walls were a creamy off white beige, with windows that let the suns rays run through the room, bouncing off all the shiny vases and tables. Along the left side of the room lays the front desk, with Emmet behind it, with his arm up. Most people would think he was simply looking at the time on his watch, but those people don't know who he is...

EMMET: "Ok, I'm here."

SCARLETT: "Great. Nosey, Zoe? Are you guys in position?"
Zoe was on the 13th floor in a maid outfit, cleaning a room, while Nosey was making his way to the lobby with a big garbage can.

ZOE: "Yep."

NOSEY: "I'm almost at the lobby."

SCARLETT: "Okay, I'm pulling up the limo now."
Just as Scarlett had said, a large limo had appeared in front of the revolving front doors.

****
Ok, Chapter 1. ENJOY! :p
KEEP WRITING STORY'S PEOPLE!!!!
++ TOAO ++
****
Sign up to rate and review this story