Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Episode 2: Hotel Chez Luxe

Chapter 2

by The-one-and-only 7 reviews

Bonjour, et bienvenue a l’Hôtezl chez Luxe.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-09-12 - Updated: 2008-09-13 - 659 words

1Exciting
Out came Delilah in a wedding dress and Julius behind her in a tux. Scarlett, the driver, pulled out their luggage and brought them to the lobby, where Emmet helped her load the heavy load onto a trolley. Delilah and Julius walked to where Scarlett was, and once the other people in the lobby saw the newly weds, they started clapping and cheering. Delilah blushed, because really, it wasn't a real wedding.

EMMET: "Bonjour, et bienvenue a l'Hôtel chez Luxe. Félicitations à vous deux." (Hello, and welcome to the Hotel Chez Luxe. Congratulations you two.)

JULIUS: "Merci." (Thank you.)

EMMET: "Pourrait-je avoir votre nom s'il vous plait?" (Could I have your name please?)

JULIUS: "Jean. Jean et Veronique Chevalier."

Emmet searched their names on the computer and found them.

EMMET: "Daccord. Vous serez au treizième étage dans la chambre 1308." (Okay. You two will be on the thirteenth floor in room 1308.)

Emmet handed over two passkeys, and checked something else on the computer.

EMMET: "Attendez. Vous n'avez pas payer pour la chambre. Le prix est 6 857$." (Wait! You haven't paid for the room yet. The cost is 6 857$.)

JULIUS: "Oui, j'ai presque oublier. Est-ce que je peut payer maintenant?" (Yes, I almost forgot. Can I pay for it now?)

EMMET: "Bien sure." (Of course.)

Julius then pulled out from his pocket about twenty 1000$ bills, and handed over eight of them to Emmet. Emmet smiled. The plan was working. Heads started turning over at how much money the guy had.

EMMET: "Tu m'as donner trop." (You gave me too much.)

Emmet said while giving a 1000$ back to Julius, but Julius merely took it and shoved it in Emmet's shirt pocket.

JULIUS: "C'est pour toi, mon ami." (It’s for you.)

EMMET: "Merci beacoup." (Thank you so much.)

They walked over to the elevators that were at the far end of the lobby. As they walked across the room, people"s heads followed. The elevator doors were seconds away from closing, when someone stuck their hand in between the doors. The doors opened up again to reveal a tall curly brown haired man, in a janitors' outfit with a big garbage bin beside him.

Delilah and Julius held hands in the gold elevator, with Scarlett humming to the elevator music. Nosey just stood there staring down at his feet. They couldn't talk about anything, because there were cameras that watched them throughout the whole elevator ride. Finally, after what seemed like forever, the elevator stopped on the thirteenth floor. Nosey was the first to get out, and he turned left where one of the maids were. Scarlett, Delilah and Julius turned left as well. They passed the maid cleaning one of the rooms and the janitor, and continued down the hall to room 1308.

Scarlett was first to enter the room with the luggage. Once they were inside, they were free to talk again. Scarlett immediately opened up one of the suitcases. The clothes that were supposed to be there was replaced with gadgets, a mini satellite, and other things Scarlett thought would come in handy on this mission. Julius spoke into his communicator, and Delilah joined in. Scarlett continued to set up the equipment.

JULIUS: "Okay, we’re in."

EMMET: "So does that mean I book the appointment now?"

DELILAH: "Yes!"

EMMET: "Okay, I'll see you two in an hour."

Scarlett walked to the door, preparing to leave.

SCARLETT: "Everything's set. Are you guys okay to do this?"

DELILAH: "Scarlett, of course we are."

JULIUS: "Don't worry, we have each others' back."

Scarlett smiled.

SCARLETT: "I know you do."

She walked out the door and back in the hallway, leaving Delilah and Julius alone.

****
Okay, chapter two posted. Where is everyone????
Hope you like it.
++TOAO++
okay, i made some corrections to my french. :p. Thanks Rockingxjay.
I'm sorry i havn't been writing, i've been having A LOT of homework, but i'm hoping i'll have something down by monday... or even earlier
****
Sign up to rate and review this story