Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Episode 2: Hotel Chez Luxe

*not a part of the story* just me talking

by The-one-and-only 3 reviews

talking

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-03-14 - Updated: 2009-03-15 - 1006 words

1Exciting
Hey everyone, im am so sorry i havn't been on, i don't know how long it's been.
i hope your all doing great haha, and i have awsome news.
well, i've been having a BIG writers block, and i have finally come over it, and i am excited to get back to writing. I've decided to post up the 'summary' for the stories that me and sky01 will be writing. :) oh and idk if you want it all to be a surprise or something, than don't read this.








1. ROBINSON AND SCARLETT:
Robinson was arrested after going alongside Tibor and for kidnapping Al and Zoe (The Past, Present and Future). He escapes from the GIB, because he knows everything. He gets a hold of Scarlett and demands to meet her alone. Once they meet, Robinson demands her to spend the rest of her life with him. Scarlett refuses marriage, but she may not have a choice: Robinson has Emmet*, and if she doesn’t do what he says, Emmet will hit rock bottom, literally!

2. POISONUS ENERGY DRINK:
Dr. Fathem is the owner and creator of a brand new energy drink. It’s so popular! Everyone’s going crazy over it, drinking it nonstop. Nosey has gotten attached to the drink also, and soon, so do Zoe, Emmet and Al. Julius is tempted to try it, thinking it couldn’t be that bad, but Delilah refuses to let him. Delilah, Julius, and Scarlett think something’s up. Scarlett sends D and J to go investigate the factory, while Scarlett performs some tests to try and figure out what could be affecting their minds. D and J soon discover that Dr. Fathem got rejected from being able to sell or produce any of his products, and that all of this is a plan for world domination: to get back at the people who wouldn’t let him make his dream come true.

3. DEADLY VIRUS:
Dr. Dismay*, who has successfully invented a deadly virus, plans to infect the world with it. But he had a problem; he needs to test it on somebody to see if it works. He makes a scene by robbing a bank, and hiding in an underground layer. Delilah and Julius go after him to retrieve the money, not knowing that it is a trap. Once in the layer, they get trapped. Will Dr. Dismay injects the needle into someone? What will happen to d and j?

4. COMPUTERS COME ALIVE:…
Delilah and Julius get sent on a mission in Hong Kong. There have been several incidents involving computers and other electronics. The victims are saying that these machines have a mind of their own, and what’s worse, the very important data that was on the computers are gone as well. Suddenly, while at one of the crime scenes, all the electronics in the room and on the streets, including their communicators and gadgets start going off, and soon they come alive. Wires flying everywhere, Delilah and Julius are trapped by their surroundings.

5. Kendra:
Julius’ heart belongs to Delilah. Everybody knows that, everybody! What Julius doesn’t know is that there’s someone else who likes him, and she plans on winning his heart, no matter what the cost. During a mission, the tall red head takes Julius by surprise and attempts to kiss him. He pushes away, but it’s too late; Delilah saw everything. Julius tries to explain, but Delilah doesn’t feel like talking. He looks around. She’s gone. He finds a note in his pocket saying: If I can’t have you, no one will. He doesn’t tell anybody at the moment, but when they arrive back at the academy, Julius goes to tell Delilah about the note. What’s creepy is that no one is supposed to know about the academy, and no one has even heard of Kendra. Soon after, Julius goes missing. Will Delilah be able to save him from this “Kendra”?

6. CASINO ROBERIES:
Dexter Jeremy Hook (DJ Hook) has robbed one of the biggest casinos in Las Vegas. The academy’s bewildered that he could rob the biggest, guard infested casino that is, or was impossible to break into let alone get away with over 33 million dollars. Delilah, Julius, Zoe, and Nosey take a plane to Las Vegas. Delilah and Julius go to the casino, while Nosey and Zoe go after DJ Hook.

7. DISSAPEARING PEOPLE IN THE HOTEL CHEZ LUXE:
The Hotel Chez Luxe is one of the best hotels in Quebec City. What happens when people who check into the wonderful hotel don’t end up checking out, and then found days later unconscious and in a comma? Delilah, Julius, Nosey, Zoe and Emmet go undercover at this luxurious hotel: Delilah and Julius check in as a couple that had just gotten married, and that they’re here for their honeymoon. Zoe is one of the maids. Emmet is at the front desk, and Nosey? Well, he has to take care of getting rid of all the garbage; and let me tell you, a 15 story high hotel can accumulate A LOT of garbage!

8: ROBINSONS’ PLANS FOR DEVONCHIRE DESTRUCTION
Delilah’s parents wouldn’t tell her if Robinson had anything to do with their disappearing (Past, Present, and Future), and she thinks that he may have. Delilah is even more determined to find her parents, because now she knows for sure that they’re still alive, but in hiding. Her and Julius had gotten a day off today. Julius was hoping to spend some alone time with her, but I guess Delilah had other plans… she’s been on the computer all morning, trying to find any information about Robinson. Once she finds something that may be what she needs to get her parents back, she decides to question Robinson. At the GIB, Robinson’s fast asleep… or is he? It’s a dummy. Robinson is free at large, again, and now Delilah’s in danger of what could happen next.

(btw this isn't in order)
Sign up to rate and review this story