Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Hunters Guild

New Guardian

by Gunblade 1 review

The Hunter, Reign Ryudo arives in Diagon Alley to meet his cliants.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Luna - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-09-12 - Updated: 2008-09-12 - 1809 words

3Funny
Hunters Guild

Chapter 2 New Guardian

Reign groaned as he had apparated into a bloody war zone, Aurors and other assorted witches and wizards were doing battle with death eaters, the freaks in black robes with skeletal white masks hiding their cowardly faces. According to his files, he was to meet the Potters’ in Weasleys’ Wizarding Wheezes: Joke shop. He had not been there before but the bright florescent green, prink and blue shop with sign above gave away the location quickly.

He sighed looking around at the mess and death the Aurors were not getting anywhere, when will they learn to just kill their enemy, it would make life simpler. He shook his head, discouraged, his destination is in-between the two fighting forces. He then proceeded through the noisy battlefield, sidestepping what looked like a torture curse, then a killing curse and a few more dark ones as he just walked nonchalant passed the so-called good guys getting a few startled looks from both sides as he just moved out of the way of all curses and hexes.

He then jumped sideways, spinning in the air swiftly between two green killers, landing swiftly and lightly on his feet, he continued towards the joke shop. He dodged two curses from two death eaters guarding the shop and kicked one in the nuts, he of course doubled over in pain grabbing his crutch and got Reigns’ right knee crashing into his face, cracking his mask as he flew up and crashed to his back out cold. The other death eater trying to curse him ended up with Reigns’ left hand crushing his windpipe until he just stopped breathing and the young Hunter let him drop to the ground.

Reign then stretched and moved his head slightly to the left and a green beam whizzed by from behind and hit the wall. He shrugged and opened the shop door, only mildly surprised to see ten death eaters fighting with some kids about his age. Sighing he walked towards the closest enemy fighting a cute red haired girl with brown eyes and freckles wearing black everyday robes. Reign walked up behind the death eater, lifted his right leg, and crashed it down on his enemies’ leg. The death eater screamed in pain, his leg snapped and bone splintered bloody through his skin before a punch to the back of the head and the man crushed down, unconscious.

Reign grinned at the girl as she stared at him in shock and winked, glad she blushed he turned to the next two death eaters battling twin red haired boys’ maybe a couple of years older than him. He smirked as he jogged forward glad of the noise distracting everyone from the other death eaters scream. He ran up his left death eaters back without effort, the man gargled a yelp and Reigns’ boot smashed hard into his hidden face, bloody spilling everywhere. As that death eater fell, Reign glided off his head spinning lightly with his left foot, it crashed into the others face; it seemed slow, however the death eater yelped in agony and they heard a crunch as the man went flying back and crashed with explosive force into the shelf covered wall, crumpling bloody to the floor.

Reign grinned impishly at the twins’ awed expressions before turning and noting a death eater pinning a little red haired girl to the floor. “I know what I’ll do with you!” the death eater laughed suggestively at the girl as she struggled to get him off her.

“Get off my sister you perverted bastard!” yelled a black haired girl about Reigns’ age from where she dulled her own death eater.

“Ha, you can…” he was cut short as Reign grabbed his hair pulling him off the girl, growling he grabbed the mans crutch, squeezing with every ounce of pressure, the mans eyes bulged and he squeaked incoherently. Reign then gave a tug, hearing ripping and seeing the mans whimpers, Reign smashed his left fist into the death eaters masked face, noting the tears in his eyes, the death eater slumped to the ground.

The silver haired boy smiled kindly at the little girl before hopping over her moving swiftly towards the black haired girls’ death eater as he turned to see what happened and slammed his fist into his gut with deadly force he even lifted off the ground before Reign pulled back and let him fall to the ground. Reign sighed as he turned to see two-death eaters fire at him he dodged left then right building a fireball in each hand he threw them, setting the two death eaters ablaze, and they ran around screaming in pain and agony for a moment before falling to the ground burning and dead.

He then swiftly moved forwards as the young red haired boys death eater turned slowly and smashed his left fist through his enemies’ back, getting a snapping sound the man feel to the ground. The last two death eaters stopped fighting, noticing the quiet, yet no laughing they gulped as they realised they were the only two left to fight a hell of a lot more people. In the remaining death eaters surprise the red haired dopey looking young man and cute bushy haired girl they were fighting stunned and bound them.

“Who are you!” demanded the red haired boy with hazel eyes, according to Reigns’ file this is his brother Roger Potter.

“Isn’t it obvious, idiot!” retorted the black haired young woman moving closer eyeing up Reign eagerly. “He’s our new guardian. Hi, I’m Juniper, but everyone just calls me June,” she introduced herself happily.

“What why do we need another,” replied Roger angrily. “We just got rid of the last bastard.”

Reign just yawned and walked away towards the red haired girl he saved first and grinned offering his hand. “Hi, I’m Reign Ryudo, nice meet you.”

She nervously took his hand and smiled. “I’m Ginny Weasley,” she replied as they shook.

Suddenly the red haired twins popped up next to them. “Hi, I’m Fred,” one began and Reign shook his hand.

“And I’m George,” the other continued shaking his other hand before they let go.

“So do you guys know what the brats’ problem is?” he asked with a smirk.

“Hey, I’m not a brat!” said brat yelled angrily.

“Yes you are,” replied June glaring at him. “You and Ron keep pissing off all the other bodyguards,” she said as she grabbed her little sister and checked her over for any injury before guiding her over to Reign. “This is my little sister Rose, thanks for helping out,” she smiled gratefully. “Oh, and that girl over there,” she pointed out her bookworm friend. “That’s Hermione Granger, and the boy guarding her jealously from you is Ron Weasley,” she snickered.

Reign chuckled. “And there was me hopping she’ll let me fuck her brains out,” he said amusedly biting his bottom lip to keep from laughing. However, the twins laughed with June while everyone else blushed brightly with embarrassment; well Ginny snickered a bit, and Ron went red for other reasons… rage.

“How dare you… stay away from my girlfriend you pervert!” he roared enraged. “And stay away from my sister too,” he added as an afterthought.

Reign smirked and turned to the blushing red haired girl he leaned in capturing her lips with his, her eyes went wide with surprise for a moment before she melted into his kiss, kissing back while everyone else watched in shock. They were kissing for only a minuet when Reign pulled back smiling, she taste nice, he left her with dreamy glazed over eyes.

The silver haired boy then turned from the glassy eyed girl smirking at her pissed off pale faced brother. “Fuck off, idiot, she has her own mind, and trust me, I’m not as gentle as Grey!” he growled the last, glaring, and Ron staggered back looking horrified. “So, where the hell is this, um, Order of the Pigeon?” he asked turning back to the others, they all burst out laughing. “What?” he asked confusedly.

“Its Order of the Phoenix,” corrected Roger rolling his eyes.

“Well that can’t be right,” he retorted. “Phoenixes are actually useful.” Most of them snickered.

“Wow, you’re the best guard we’ve had so far,” piped in June happily. “None of the others spoke out or made jokes, and even if they did they wouldn’t have mocked the Order.”

“June, Roger, Rose,” called a red haired green eyed, Lily Potter from the door rushing in and cheeking over her kids, followed by a black haired hazel eyed James Potter, a plump red haired witch and an old man with long white hair and beard with twinkling blue eyes.

“Ginny, Fred, George, Ron, are you okay,” squealed the plump woman, obviously their mother as she gave them each a hug in turn.

“Yeah, we’re okay mum, thanks to R-Reign,” replied Ginny pointing him out with a light blush the great kiss still fresh on her memory, she could barely wait to tell the other girls about it.

“Ah, Mr. Ryudo,” greeted Dumbledore with a smile looking around at all the downed death eaters quite surprised they sent such a skilled fighter after the last three left because of morons.

Reign laughed. “Drop the Mister bit, just Ryudo will do.”

Dumbledore nodded in amusement. “Well I take it you’ve met everyone?”

Reign nodded as he pulled out his file and sighed at what the Guild Master wanted him to do but thought to wait until they are in privet he placed it back in his pocket. “Yes most of them seem nice enough, only time will tell,” he shrugged.

“Mum,” interrupted Ron, now looking smug. “He kissed Ginny.”

“What!” she screeched turning to Reign glaring. “How dare you she’s only sixteen, a little girl.” Ginny scowled at being called a little girl it pissed her off to no end.

“Point is, I’m seventeen,” he replied smirking, he looked at Ginnys’ blushing face before back to Mrs. Weasley with a happy smile she looked flabbergasted. “Tell your son Ronald to stop being such a prat, Grey doesn’t even act like him and he knows I’ve slept with his younger sister,” he shrugged chuckling and turned to see Dumbledore blushing with some laughter held back. “Well old man, lets get out of here, I’m sure we have some boring crap to discuss, I think that all the Potters’ should be present and Junes’ closest friends since they’ll be around more often than not.”

Dumbledore chuckled amusedly while the others looked shocked. “Yes, I believe that will be best, just as the other three did it.”

T.B.C…
Sign up to rate and review this story